Submit

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova listened to Miku's question. Was he like Inferno? No. Absolutely not. How could he be like that phoenix? He was loyal to a horrible man that see nothing more than destruction. He pulled away from Articuno and smiled as he connected his hands behind his back and began walking in the opposite direction, staring at the buildings as he walked. "These buildings are really cool. Did you guys live here before?" He asked out of curiosity, but mainly to change the topic. He didn't want to speak of Zai any longer. It was obvious that the topic of horrible people didn't suit Zelkova, but it seemed like there was more to it than that. It seemed like something was amiss. "Oh!" He jumped around sharply and ran over to Miku, grabbing her hand with both hands and hopping up and down. "Can we go venture into the city!?" He asked with an excited smile. He held her hand within his and almost looked as if he were begging her with his eyes. It was the puppy dog trick.

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

They looked at Zelkova, and seems to changed the subjuct about Zai, so they look at each other with a shrug. Miku love his idea, adventure around the Tokyo, "Just me and my friends, but this is Articuno-chan second time visit in Tokyo Japan, except she can see my memories. We might ran into a lot of Vocaloids and two Utauloids, if we see them, including my crush." she said to him with her famous innocent smile, which all people knew her smile means. She remember she called her agent and tell him that the world tour shall be continue, so Articuno come along for protection. Only Miku have to worry about is Meiko drinking problem, possible having a violence moment towards Zelkova, "Oh dear, I hope Meiko-chan won't drink sake and create too much violence." she said to him with glummy smile and walk out of stations. Articuno can hear her as she can see her mistress's memory about Meiko was having a really bad drunk fight to her Master and cause dramatic moment. She look at Zelkova, "It's a long story, one of her friend has drinking problem."

...True my heart and love...

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova continued to gaze at the city, concentrating on the mere sight of it all. He had yet been inside of a large city and never really thought it to be too bad. There were a lot of people and that wasn't too bad at all. He smiled the fun adventures he imagined in his mind. His attention moved towards Miku while she spoke of her friends being in Tokyo and how some may be inside. "We can see all your friends and we can make new ones!" He shouted, leaping up with joy. He rushed over to Miku quickly. "Let's go find them and hope that your counterpart or the Titans are very far away so we don't have to worry about them." He told her while taking her hand and almost nearly dragged her through the city, looking for her friends.

He basically ignored the fact that she had a friend that was a drunk and thought it be needless to worry about small things like that. "I will be fine, I can always run away if he tries something." He said while he continued runned. His eye caught a glimpse of a neon light and he stopped. His head turned to the lights the spelled out "Arcade". A bright smile appeared on his face. "Cool!" He shouted as he ran for the arcade as fast as he could, his arms spread as if he were an airplane roaming through the sky. He entered the building and stared at the blinking lights, listening to the loud noises playing. He looked like a child that had woken up first on christmas morning to see a massive stack of presents. Without turning to Miku, he rushed inside, nearly touching every game and watching all of this demo plays. It was all very interesting to him. If she had caught up to him, he would turn his attention to her with a very childish smile and ask "Can we play!?" with a high excited tone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Once Zelkova enter the arcade, after he dragged her around Tokyo. Miku started to get panic and ran inside to find him, Articuno followed her, but can't transform into Rokh form because the workers will mistaken her as a pet. She look at Miku in bored look, "That Zelkova is really hyper, isn't he." she said to her low tone, but her mistress felt like she's taking Len and Rin somewhere and reck everything. Miku found him and ran to him, and heard what he said and look at the game that he wanted to play. Maybe playing the game will be okay, Kaito used to take her there and they have fun time, she look at Zelkova with a smile, "Okay, what do you wanted to play? Any kind of game is okay." she asked him, her feather friend came from behind and her red eyes caught on something familar by the crowds.
"Hey, isn't that Miku-nee-chan?" said the 14 years old boy to other quietly as he saw her standing talking to Zelkova, but he earn his head bonk, "Dummy, of course it's her. We all know what Onee-chan wears including her hair color. Oh~... Heh heh, let's scare her, my little twin brother." said the 14 years old female that has large bow on her yellow head with vicious light blue eyes. The younger twin with small pony tail loves his sister's idea as they hide to watching Hatsune Miku, waiting for right time to scare their older sister-figure.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

A smile emerged from Zelkova's lips as she allowed him to play. "Yay~!" He was so happy and nearly began running around the arcade. He was looking for a really fun game they could place. He noticed a racing game and rushed over to it quickly, jumping in the seat and looking for Miku to sit next to him so that they could play together. "Let's play this one!" He was ready to play and wanted to play it so badly. He had never seen anything like this arcade. It was extremely new to him. It seemed as if Zelkova had actually been living under a rock or something to have been this excited about these games. He was turning the wheel of the racing game abruptly, having the turning limit smash back and forth several times as he was thinking about how to play before it started.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:27 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

She looked at Zelkova with excitement, and when he pick the racing car, she smiled at him with agreement as she walked towards the arcade, "Okay, the racing game it is." she said as she sat down next to him slot the coins in, she looked at him with sweetheart smile, "This will be fun time, right." she said to him as she selecting the car. She didn't know her fans are looking at her and talking about her and Zelkova, so she ignore them.
Articuno felt like she's raise a child, but she likes to watch the arcade game by Mario Go-Kart game, Street Fighters, Dance Dance Revolutions, including Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Arcade, and many more japanese games. She stood next to her mistress to watch who will win the race, although she still feel like someone has watching them, but she have to keep her guards up to protect them.
The twins hides in the corner as they continue to watch over Miku, and the screen to see which car is her's. The yellow hair big bow girl kept her evil smile, while the pony tail yellow hair boy stood low to avoid to been seen along with his older twin sister.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:55 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Inserting several coins into the coin slot, the game popped up the "Press Start" button. He pushed it then he felt the steering wheel tighten while it told him to select several places, than cars, than auto or manual. He didn't know a single thing about what to do, but he picked auto because it was the first option that the lights were glowing around. Soon after all the selections were done with, he saw his car and a smile emerged on his lips. "Wait.. How to you play?" A nervous smile than appeared on his lips while the counter said "Go!" Without a single idea as to what to do, he hit the gas pedal and tenses a bit, confused as to everything. He was turning the tightened wheel then began to realize how the game worked. He relaxed a bit and continued to drive.

Obviously enough, he was in last place thus far, but was catching up to the seventh place, until he became curious with the other pedal. He hit the breaks and saw the red lights from the back of the car while it stopped. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" He repeatedly shoute as he then hit the gas pedal as hard as he could, having it move forward again. There were sharp turns and even with as fast as Zelkova was turning, he was hitting the edges of the track and slowing down even more. He was having fun though, watching the lightened screen move in such a way.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:11 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku noticed Zelkova's car was on nearly last place, she don't want to upset him, so she have slow down a bit to let him catch up to her, mostly knock the car out of the way to let him to on first place. Kaito usually beat her all of the time since childhood, but he let her win because he's too sweet for 9 year old tealette and doesn't want her to get bit upset before he treat her for ice cream. She stayed mellow by steering the wheel and gas pental, "Uhh Miku-chan, are you letting him win?" Articuno asked her a simple question, Miku nodded with cute smile, "Hai!" she replied to her, until suddenly, "HI MIKU-ONEE-CHAN!" the yellowed hair twins yelled at her from behind and glomping on her, which Miku completely surprised with a jump, "EEEP!" she almost shouted and ended up on last place. Articuno noticed all of people looking at them as she face palmed with frustration, "Oh great, now the Vocaloid fans found out."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova noticed that a car was bumping into him a lot and thought it was a bit strange, but soon noticed the car was similar to that of the one on Miku's car and he even saw his own. He smiled at her help and continued to drive, trying his best to keep from losing. They were really close to the finish line and he was going to win, that was until he heard the shouting of two people, which caused him to instinctively slam on the breaks to stop, but Miku's car smashed into his to push him into 4th place. It was better than nothing, but he didn't care about that right now, he was more curious as to who these people were.

He sat back and listened to Articuno speaking of Vocaloid fans, which caused him to think about that idea for a moment. "Fans?" He questioned as he placed his finger on his lower jaw, thinking about that idea a bit before thinking of people blowing air on someone else. "Are these your fans, Miku-chan?" He asked, smiling at the twins. He thought they were really interesting because they looked a like, which he had also never seen. He was absolutely one strange child to know nearly nothing about the world he lived in. It was a part of his character and it was what made him interest, or was it? "Hi! I'm Zelkova~" He introduced himself while he held out his hand to shake with them as an introduction.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

"Kagamine Len-kun Rin-chan, naze anata wa watashi no odorokubeki tsudzukeru-sa." Miku almost cried to her second youngest twin members of Vocaloid, Kagamine Rin and Len, before Kaai Yuuki. Rin and Len look at Zelkova, they claps their twins hands and brought together, they brought a smile bit mischievious, "I'm Kagamine Rin." "I'm Kagamine Len." Rin introduce herself then Len said same thing, they turned around to back to back, "We are Vocaloids." said the twins all together, they can hear the cheers from their fans. "Oh my god, it's the Kagamine Twins." "Wait, isn't that Hatsune Miku." the chatter begin to grew bigger then ever, Miku starts to get nevous about this. "Uh oh." she said with a shocking and twitching smile as she noticed too many people looking at them. Articuno move to Zelkova and lean her upper body towards him, "Like my mistress, those twins are also a j-pop singers, they have same ability as her, but, unlike her, they can control reflections." she told him about Len and Rin.
Rin grab Miku's green sweater sleeves like crazy."They wanted us to sing in the Arcade!" Rin cried out loud as they can hear their fans in Arcade chanting say "sing" like hundreds times. Len gave a puppy look to Miku, which made a glummy look with a smile that she couldn't resist, "Hai, two of you can sing in the arcade." she announced them and the crowd cheered. Articuno just shook her head about that, Miku look at Zelkova with cheerful smile, "You will hear their duet, Zelkova-kun." she said, and hoping he will agree with her.

((Translate: "why are you keep surprising me?"))

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Listening to Miku speaking in a strange language, he showed a confused face. He had no clue as to what she was saying, but knew it must had been a language she found most interesting for she sang in that language for the most part. He smiled at the two as they introduced themselves. "It is very nice to meet you both." He smiled at them while listened to the crowd of people. They had completely surrounded them and only came closer and closer, some with auto-graph notebooks and others with cameras and video recording. Zelkova was uncomfortable with everything that was going on, but he tried to ignore it when he listened to Articuno telling him that these two were reflections. He looked at them puzzled. "Reflections? Are they not twins?" He asked himself, knowing full well that he wouldn't get an answer. "Oh, so they aren't twins?" He asked Articuno before hearing Rin told Miku that the fans wanted them to sing together.

Zelkova was a bit stunned. He knew that they were in a group, but he never really assumed that they would have songs together without a certain member or they would sing alone. It was a bit confusing to him, but soon he understood that it wasn't all too impossible. "Okay, Miku-chan! Do your best!" He smiled, cheering her on as he stood a bit away to stay out of the camera's and the video recordings. Everyone was standing around, recording them and awaiting for them to start their songs so they could cheer and yell to the top of their lungs. Certainly, it was almost like a concert room in the arcade. More people were huddling around the circle of people, trying to catch a glimpse of the Vocaloids. Zelkova only tried to endure this large amount of people for he knew he couldn't get through them unless he did so. His only hope now is that the mop of people would never let them through or even try crazy things, like cutting the hair of Miku's, stooping her from exiting by always shoving an auto-graph book in her face, or even just trying to get a picture with her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:08 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Before Miku could respond, but Kagamine twins chant their digital power and manipulate the electronic to make all arcade games come together. Then, they use reflection power to make two stereos appear, Rin look at Miku as she snaps her fingers to make her changed her appearance from sport jersey to j-pop star by white smoke. Miku felt her twin pig-tail came back, she look at Zelkova and listens to him, which she brought a smile then eyes closed,"Hai." she responded with a nod happily, then she look up as she climb up with a help of Rin and Len to pull her to the upper stage arcade. Articuno shot an icy glare at the fans for whoever dares to cross the line, she's acting like a real body guard. They look at each other and checking their headphone mic to see it still work, "Kon'nichiwa minasan, ogenkidesuka?" she called out as the crowd cheers for them. Rin and Len took their turn, but Rin have to say first since she's an older twin, "Wareware ga kyō no hitokuse o utau shiyō to shite irunode." she said to them in cutey pitch of her's, but all Vocaloid fans knows her devilish personality, "Watashitachi no ongaku o tanoshimu." said Len with timid smiles to them, all of girls squeal from his cuteness, Rin shot a look as a threat. Miku, Rin, and Len huddled to decide which song that will make their fans understanding, so once they decide, Kagamine twins manipulated the digitals and select ReAct and sings about love triangles tragic between one boy falls in love with wounded heartbroken girl, after the horrible tragic of blood loss of Kaito and Luka, but Len already has a girlfriend, Rin, and live happily ever after.
Articuno listens to ReAct, she doesn't have any love triangle, but she's been warmed up about Inferno, She thinking of him as a bird friend, "Love from two females, ha... if I have a boyfriend, who also fall in love with other female bird, I won't kill them." she said about that song as she look at her mistress and her vocaloid friends.

((Translation 1: "Hi everyone, how are you?"
#2: "We are going to sing one song for today."
#3: "So enjoy our music."))

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

The crowd got louder for them to play. The entire arcade room was more like a giant concert room with minimal spaces. Zelkova was lucky enough to be within the boundaries of area between the crowd and the stage. Many of the people were tempted to join him in standing much closer to the Vocaloids, but Articuno's presents told them otherwise. Zelkova smiled at Miku as she and the other two prepared to pick out their song. He watched as things seemed to have changed to become a stage for then. "Wow..." He muttered softly with a smile. "You guy really are talented!" He spoke, but only loud enough for Articuno to hear because Miku and the others were preparing to sing their songs.

While listening, everyone was quiet to hear them, some raised their hair and others danced to the song. Zelkova only smiled to them, not understanding a word of what they were talking about, but how could he? He was in a place of a different language and he couldn't learn it within a minute, could he? He listened the beat and how they spoke the words, so he enjoyed it. He swayed back and forth, listening to the song. He then heard what Articuno was talking about and thought that was what the song was about. "It's about someone that is loved by more than one person?" He asked as it began to end.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:05 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

While Miku Rin and Len singing ReAct, Articuno heard what Zelkova say to her as she rose her eyelid. She look down with small smile, presumed that she's thinking about Inferno way he said to her mistress before he's gone back to his master. She leaned back against the player seats, "It's an sequel for ACUTE, but ReAct is about Len-san meet Miku-chan in the hospital because she tried to commit suicide along with her boyfriend, Kaito-san, so that he won't be with Luka-san. Len-san and Miku-chan talked so much, but unfortunilty his girlfriend, Rin-san, became jealous and do the same thing as Miku-chan did, but she saved her and doesn't wanted her to do same thing after she explains everything. Kagamine-sans are stayed together as always." she explains to him about ReAct, until she heard the end of the song, the crowd loves it. Miku and Kagamine Twins bow for farewell as they jumped down to the ground, Len made the stereo disappeared and made the stage back the way it was. Miku made a smile to Zelkova, "So what do you think about ReAct?" she asked him about the song. Articuno let her red eyes look down, still presuming about Inferno's caught his interest on her.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova smiled at them as Miku and the the other two were singling. The crowd was roaring loudly and he was so happy to have met them. Them he heard Articuno telling him more of the song. He listened to her more and his smile slowly began to fall. He had not clue that such a horrible life had fallen on her and these two. It was tragic to hear such a story, but they seemed to be enjoying the song they were singing. "They have been through much pain.." He uttered softly before the song ended. The smile returned to his lips as they left from the stage to get down. The crowd roared loudly, screaming and shouting things like "We love you!" or "Another!"

Zelkova clapped for them. "You sang really good, Miku-chan!" He shouted, smiling at her. He listened to Miku asking his thought of the song. "It's sad, but you guys look like you were having a lot of fun!" He said, smiling at them. "Should he leave and look for everyone else?" He asked as he looked for an exit from the arcade. There were none. Everyone blocked the exits and blocked the entrance as they shouted "One more song!". It was getting really loud and Zelkova was starting to get a small headache from that. "How do we get out?" He asked Miku.

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces