Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:18 pm
Blood looked at himself, his expression getting dramatically sad. "Do I... Do I look like a bully?" He asked in a low, sad voice. He smiled warmly at Frost. "Don't worry, my purposes here are strictly honorable. As you can see, my godliness hasn't lasted as long as I might have enjoyed... Look, now that my castle's gone and everything's back to normal, people think I'm dead. Maybe my deity form SHOULD stay that way... I need a favor though..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 pm
"Mommy, don't wisten to him...Send him away..." Rose said, obviously not fond of Blood.

"Rose, hush."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:32 pm
Blood chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Heh... I guess children CAN sense evil... Heh heh... Anyways, I spared Swift's life at the risk of an eternity in Limbo. This was the best punishment: Removing me from godliness and forcing me back into a world that had grown to hate me. I was just asking for a place to stay."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 pm
Frost's eyes narrowed. "You still have your house, do you not?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:41 pm
Blood shook his head. "No, it's crumbled down to the ground. Even if I did still have it, It would bring me to think about things I'd rather keep in the past. Frost, I'll do anything to have a place to stay in the Palace."

((Yes, grovel, you b*****d. GROVEL!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm
((GRAVEL!))

S.M. looked contemplative. "Maybe, if Blood's up to it, we could give you a new identity? Give you a second chance at this world?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:46 pm
Enerjak glared at C.E.O. "Listen here..Undying Flame..This was my playpen before you and that b***h Aur..whats her name kicked me out and put me in Limbo..beside all I am doing is just watching events unfold and not interfering so just give me a GOD DAMN BREAK...I haven't cause any trouble in a long time and i sure as hell won't want to miss out on seeing Blood do some harm on Swift or fail doing so."

Jaybomb glares at Blood. "Like hell...somehow I don't believe that you changed...so I'm keeping a eye on you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 am
Fenrir approaches the conversation, holding a bowl of Cheerios, eating. "So, you're the one that enslaved the world a while back. You know, I was on a contract to kill someone, when one of your spikes destroyed the house the guy lived in. You made me miss out on a good thousand Rings. But the guy died, so I'm not complaining."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:38 pm
(holy s**t i'm actually posting)

Sciz laughed. "Look, Enerjak. I don't really like you, nor do I really like the idea of leaving this world. So, you know what? I'm going to have to give you the celestial bird on this one."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 pm
((Celestial bird? You mean Fenikkusu? Trololololol))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:12 pm
((Pretty sure he meant flipping him off to a size of cosmic proportions.))

CEO nodded. "Enerjak, you're not allowed to stay here, nor are you allowed to bring people back with you. Are you breaking the rules of the Inter-celestial Concordat?" He asked, his hands appearing in the orange-yellow flames, balled up into fists.

Blood shook his head. "No, although everyone thinks I'm dead, I don't think I should start over. I made my own mess, I can clean it up, no matter how long it takes." Although he was being sincere about that statement, he meant it in the mirror image of what it was supposed to mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 pm
Enerjak shook his head. "******** no..beside I believe you idiots broke the rules first when you made a mortal like Blood into a god..what you thought he would bow down and do what you want him to do..." He then looks towards the castle. "Tell you what Flame...lets make a bet whether or not Blood will do what he set out to do...if you win...you can send me to Limbo for how ever long you want. But if i win...well you and the shitheads idiots stay off of Mobius and away from its galaxy..this was my world first...so ******** off."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 pm
CEO shook his head. "No, no, no nono... You don't understand the parameters of your visit. You were to visit Blood under the pretense of watching his trial. Said trial is over, no you have to go back to your own galaxy." He rubbed the back of his fire-head thing. "This is no place for you anymore, the gods all agreed on that when Knuckles defeated you, remember?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 pm
Enerjak sighs. "Fine I'll leave but...I'll be back soon...when my new vessel arrives...then Mobius shall burn in fire!!!!" Enerjak fades from Spyke's body completely. Spyke shakes his head and looks at C.E.O. "He did it again...did he...used my body like he owns it." He then sighs. "******** great...just ******** great....well I'm going to vent my anger on Blood first then you and the other gods are next for allowing that b*****d to do as he pleases."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 pm
CEO looked at Spke hard. "You really don't want to walk down that road with me, kid. Trust me." And with that, he dissapeared into the cosmos.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff