Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Heals for everyone!! (Michi/Alex) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
NeoSeussi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 am
Alex's smile only grew when Michi gave him 'the look', because he was happy. Happy that he was going home for the weekend, happy that the love of his unlife his best friend was coming home with him. Happy that this would hopefully be the last time he ever had to take this class.

"Heatstroke, hey?" He said, leaning forward to have a look, and nodding his agreement. He, of course, knew exactly what to do, so he got out of his chair to gather the necessary supplies in front of Michi. Cooling cloths, icepacks, a thermometer to check the bodies cooling process so that they didn't take it to far. He began by stripping the dummy of it's clothes, then stopped, his mind wandering back to the first time he'd taken this class with Yin, when they had both turned into ghouls.

There was something that he felt like he should remember about that day, and stopping, he pulled out his phone with a frown, then began tapping at the screen, looking for....Oh. Yep, he had indeed taken a picture of female Yin, and it was still on his phone. Smiling to himself, he walked around the table and sat back in his chair.

Alex was much too distracted to continue and Michi was going to have to do the rest herself.  
ktqueen rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:14 pm
What was with this boil? He was being utterly useless to Michi. Scowling, the female attempted to do her best with the dummy they had. She put cooling packs on the dummy, and threw a cooling blanket around it. It seemed to be working rather well, and she turned her gaze back to Alex when she was done.

"Something wrong Alexander? You're not being much help today."

Or at all instead of much. Really Michi had done this all on her own.  

ktqueen

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 pm
Alex looked up from his phone, and towards the work that Michi had done to the dummy. "Hm? Oh yes, good job!" Ya, that totally didn't answer her question in the slightest. With a sigh, he finally put his phone away, and sat up in his chair.

"No, nothing wrong...well, not really I guess." He wrinkled up his forehead in a frown. "Michi...have you ever liked somebody that you shouldn't?" He could see that the teacher as making her way over to check how they'd, (they being Michi, of course) had done on their dummy. He realized awkwardly that perhaps this wasn't something he should be talking about with the ghoul that he had very recently gone on a date with.

"You know what, nevermind." He reached up to rub at his forehead, eyes scrunching shut. "Hey are we...gonna be cool now? I really like you as a friend, you know. You're an amazing ghoul, Michi."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 pm
Michi just stared at Alexander. She couldn't help herself in the least bit, and frankly you couldn't blame the ghoul. Those bright blue eyes just...stareeeddddd at Alex like he was the dumbest boil in all of Halloween. Because right now, he really was.

"You're a jacking idiot... and you should be ashamed of yourself sometimes." She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips in frustration. He made her want to rage all over again. Complimenting her, but he liked someone else and she wasn't good enough for him BUT GOOD ENOUGH TO GIVE ADVICE?!

Jacking stupid boil.

"Yeah we're fine. I guess. I'm going to keep expecting you to be an idiot, and you will need relationship advice. And no, I've never had that problem, I'm a normal person." Really. He was stupid. The teacher gave them a pass, and Michi began to gather up her things.  

ktqueen

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 pm
Ya ok, so he possibly deserved that. He stood up out of his chair once the teacher had given them their pass and reached over to help Michi get her things gathered up.

"I'm sorry, I guess..I just don't know enough to think before I say something." Well, that was pretty obvious, wasn't it? "Do you need any help getting to your next class or anything?" He smiled at her hopefully, really wanting to try and make it up to her in any way that he could.

Regardless of her answer, he would have left at the same time she did.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:52 pm
She sighed, and just let all her anger go. Alex was an impossible boil, in fact she felt like she had almost dodged a bullet here by not going out with him. Or him deciding that he didn't like her that way. Whatever, he would have been an impossibly hopeless boilfriend. Who could ever be worse than him?!

"Yes, you can walk me to class. Silly boil," And now she was smiling and chuckling under her breath. Oh well, friends were good. And now Michi felt bad for whomever Alex did like. Unless they were just as bad as him, and that would be horrible.  

ktqueen

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces