Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
need a friend for a roleplay (open someone please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:16 pm

As soon as Krey saw Sliver, Krey blacked out the entire area thus no can enter and leave it. In this area, Krey was unstoppable! Sliver was in trouble. Krey then launched spikes and scared Sliver's body all over. Before Krey delivered the final blow he said "Now die!" Krey Launched a huge spike through Sliver's chest........
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 pm

"I think there was some sort of a miscount in the votes." Jasper laughed, shaking his head. "Because I sure as hell didn't vote fo-" He stopped, his senses suddenly on fire. Something...well, something was definitely happening.

"I have to go." He switched attitudes suddenly, turning and heading down the hall. "It was nice meeting you, Shawn!" He waved over his shoulder as he left, grinning. "We'll have to meet up again sometime. Just, uh. Not now!"
So long as Shawn didn't follow him, anyways.

He made a beeline for the library, and the area around it. It was black as night all around it; but he could deal with that. It was what he'd been trained for, after all.
Standing with his feet planted, Jasper set down his backpack and held out two fingers, focusing. Slowly, the tips of his fingers began to glow - and with that glow, he traced a sigil out of their brilliant blue light.
As the sigil was finished, the darkness that Krey had created shattered, and so did all of his creations. The spikes, and more specifically the one that was aimed for a girl's chest. They dissolved into nothingness; and Jasper smirked.

"Well, that explains a lot." He stepped closer, his fingers still alight with power. "Why don't you pick on someone trained to deal with your bullshit, Krey?"

[[If you want to godmode, then the rest of us can do it too.]]

Phionixx

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Silver blinked in the darkness and sighed. Really? That crazed? Spikes began to attack her and she just let them waiting ever so pateintly for him to come closer. As if the COWARD would ever come close enough to someone to actually hit them physically. What a laugh. Catching the last spike she decided that it was annoying and snapped it in half before pulling out the other ones that recieved the same treatment. "Look Krey if you wanted to penetrate me why not just bloody say so?" She sighed dusting herself off lightly before crossing her arms. "Necrophilia more your cup of tea Krey? It seems you want to kill everyone..." She mumbled with an eyeroll. Now time to piss him off and blow his mind. Silver walked over to the dark wall and walked right on out and into the sunshine once more. Oh my! Unstoppable? No one could leave? Seems Krey had the case of God Moderation, plus lack of concern for other people. How rude. Someone should call the loony bin and quick. "Leave me alone Krey. Bullies have no place in this school" She called back coldly before walking off and away from him. Maybe she could interact with those wonderful people he was yelling at previously? They seemed like lovely conversationalists.

In fact there was one now! "Hello there! You must be my hero from this guy, seriously" She smiled waving as she walked back to the guy, power in numbers right? There was no way she was ditching this guy after he had tried to save her, plus she really wanted to see Krey's humiliation. It was long over due. Was that EVIL of her?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:40 pm

"You whine as if I was going to kill her!" said Krey. "Don't care for your name as always but there's one thing you should know; Sliver is the only one I respect, not because of her breaking the rules but because of her pranks. This is my way of tricking her; gahahahhahaaha and you had the nerve to interrupt my 'this is a prank.' moment. Gesh, you're over dramatic! What a nuisance! I'm done; thanks a lot for ruining my prank! Now get out of my sight!" Krey then plunged the blue haired kid into a void! "As for you Sliver, I hoped you enjoyed my prank; gahahahahahahahahahha! The next time we meet, I will have an offer for you." Krey then disappears instantly!

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Phionixx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 pm

"Usually when you launch spikes at people's chests you're trying to kill them." Jasper said flatly, touching his temples with his fingers. Krey? Krey hurt him. In his brain.
He looked back at Silver and smiled back, offering half a wave.
"I suppose you could call me that. Glad to see you're alright." He would have bowed, but he was kind of busy.

As Krey tried to plunge him into a void, Jasper planted his feet against the floor, placing his hand in front of him. The light sliced through Krey's attack, sending it harmlessly into the ceiling.
"Nice try." He rolled his eyes, and as Krey disappeared, sighed exasperatedly.

"Am I the only one that hates him? I really hate him."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:54 pm

"Consider that revenge for calling me a monkey!" scream

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Phionixx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:57 pm

"What was revenge? You didn't DO anything!" Jasper laughed. "I never said anything about you being a monkey, dumbass. If you're going to pull information out of your a**, at least get it right. I thought to myself that the only thing you were fit to be president of was a group of monkeys. Calling you a monkey would be an insult to monkeys."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Shade blinked as Jasper took off, confused. What was with him. "Um...yeah!" For a moment, the black-haired boy considered going to class - then, he caught a strange scent. What...the hell was he smelling? Something was going down, and it wasn't good. Quickly, the young man turned and hurried off down the hall. He didn't particularly want to get himself involved in anything that might involve magical affairs, but it probably wouldn't be good if the school got blown up either.

As he swung into the library, Shade found himself being met with a rather strange sight - really, it was one of the most confusing encounters he'd ever seen. It did, however, let him know one thing - clearly, he wasn't the only being of magical origins in this school. As Krey disappeared, and Jasper burst the void apart, Shade hurried inside. "Are you alright?" Well, so much for keeping a low profile. If the school hadn't been aware of their presence before, they certainly would be now. He looked to the girl who had apparently been participating in the fight and regarded her warily - though, he was giving a similar look to Jasper. It wasn't as though he knew either of them very well. "What the hell was that about?"

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 pm

"Blue haired kid, as if I care for your words......."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Silver's eye was twitching like crazy and she actually had a body spaz before she urged herself to relax. A PRANK!? He turned her into a human block of swiss cheese for a PRANK!? She winced at the blood stains growing on her uniform. "Join the club. Just be glad he's not 'offering' you something later... I fear for my sanity and my innocence" She shuddered while going through her bag for her first aid kit. She had been stabbed like 15 times. She wasn't a super healer either, she had to heal the normal slow paced way like everyone else. "It would be best for everyone to avoid him though. I somehow peaked his interest, use it to your advantage and save yourselves" She sighed while dabbing her wounds with rubbing alcohol before putting bandaids everywhere. Why did she peak his interest? That was her question. She just insulted him and made sarcastic comments to his face. She treated him like he was nothing special, like he was just another mentally crazed patient that had escaped the psyco ward. "Hehehe at least the drug bottles are still in his locker, dummy didn't bother to take them out, just came right after me... And they shall be discovered in 3... 2... 1..." She counted down before a loud 'KREY!' echoed about the school. "He should be kept busy for a while I hope. Im Silver by the way" She nodded pulling on a t-shirt to cover the exposing holes.

Krey had been calling her SLIVER not SILVER.... What... The... Hell....? God help her, if he called her Sliver again she'd give him a Sliver a silver shaving sliver...

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 pm

"Now you know how I feel...Sliver!" stare
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

As Krey had disappeared and was no longer there, Jasper could not hear him. And even if he had been there, the blue haired Hunter would not have responded.
He turned and paled slightly as Shawn came in, grinning sheepishly to the suspicious boy.
"Oh..hey, Shawn..." He fidgeted, shaking his fingers and dispelling his magic. "I'm...fine. Her less so, but..."
There was no lying to get out of this, he thought with a sigh. He rubbed his head and smiled at Shawn, then looked over at Silver.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Silver. My name's Jasper..." He would have extended his hand, but she seemed a bit busy.
"You want some back-up for that offer?" He didn't know what to say to Shawn. How to explain this to him. So...Ignoring him was an option. For, you know. Now...

Phionixx

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Well, s**t was obviously going down, and from the looks of it, there wasn't really going to be a way to avoid it. Scratching the back of his head, the boy hesitated before speaking up. "Well, considering that it's only a matter of time before my cover is blown...think I could lend a hand?" He figured that the hint would be enough to let both Silver and Jasper know that he knew more than he'd initially let onto, despite the fact that his disguise hid his true appearance rather well. Glamour was useful in that respect.

"I know some first-aid. Do you, um...need some help?" He might as well TRY to be useful. He hadn't exactly been able to help much before that. "Those should be properly looked after."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:02 am

A few days later Krey appears and grabs Sliver and brings her to his void. "Don't this is a date or anything because I greatly despise you! And after that prank I pulled, I would say I'm number one in the pranking business now; ahahahhahahahahahahaha! Anyway back to my goal for you: you're president now; I quit! Ahahahahahhaahahahaha!" Krey then drops Sliver back on to the roof of the school. Where did Krey go? Why did he just up and leave? What is he really after? As if we all give a ********! As long as he is gone, the school can breathe a little more; Krey was known to be a strict b*****d! And then some!

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 am

Scarlett suddenly came out of her trance and was stunned at all the people surrounding her....."holy hell" she cried out "where have you all come from? where am i? what is this place? one miniute i was asleep in bed and now i am here. what is going on?
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff