Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Hierarchy - Remake - Open/Accepting/Needs Hosts+Humans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:28 am
-[May we have more than one character? Because I'd love to be a human/Host]-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 am
{Feel more than free. I'm working on a human, myself.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 pm
{Bump.}

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:46 pm
(Bump.)  

Mad Haru

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am
{If we're still in need of another human character I wouldn't mind adding a host to the mix in the next two days or so.}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:27 pm
{If you want, feel free. We really can't start without a few more humans. Hosts are acceptable, but regular humans encouraged. It takes some of the fun out of having a modern day vampire RP if there are no victems to chase after, amirite?

Regardless, we'll open up after we get two more humans. If I actually get my filler human in, it'll count. Don't count on it, though.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm
{Blargh! Filler finished, I'm impatient as hell. ...******** IT, I declare this roleplay OPEN.}

~*~

Along the off-white walls danced the dim light and shadows produced by the candles that kept the room alight. The furniture was specificaly designed to keep up an expensive-looking Victorian motif. Along a rather extravagant looking couch lounged a pale maiden with short, silken blonde hair and eyes of a dark brown hue. She wore a loose-fitting nightgown as she played with some of the strands of her hair, looking absolutely bored out of her mind. As she thought and thought, a displeased pout formed upon her features. There just seemed to be absolutely nothing to do! It wasn't long until Sable abruptly sat herself up. If there was nothing entertaining about, she might as well create something 'entertaining'. As if she were being sliced in half with an axe, she screamed a loud, seemingly painful cry at the top of her lungs. You know, just to see if the others of her clan still knew she was alive.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 pm
Lilit ran into the Origin's room and frowned. "Dammit," she grumbled. "I thought you were killing someone in here. Or dying. Since I'm here..." She sauntered closer, putting her hands on Sable's shoulders. "Wanna have fun? Hm? Come on, you know you want to." She grinned a little.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Sitting within his room Kael sat with a sketch book in his hands as the pencil darted quickly over the paper canvas. "Do try to hold still for a bit longer and you may be allowed to survive this" he said looking up at the woman who was hanging in the center of his room. Thru her in several places her body was pierced with metal pipes only thru the flesh and muscle. Each one had a trickle of blood flowing from them tho none were placed in a position that would make end her life and each pipe had only grinded against the bone rather then break it. Her hands were bound to a wooden pillar behind her by a railroad spike driven thru the center of her palms forcing her to stand up to keep pressure off them. A wicked smirk was crossed his lips as he continued to draw the woman capturing ever hint of fear and pain in her face and eyes as he finished the drawing setting it aside. How many hours had it been he wondered looking at the girl who's skin was showing signs she was nearing death with her blood drained almost to the breaking point.

A shriek caught his attention drawing him from the enjoyment he was having as he looked towards the door. He knew the voice and the shrill cry had happened all to many times since he had been there. Sable was calling tho it was likely nothing more then her boredom overtaking her causing her to scream as such. Rising from his seat Kael walked over drawing his finger over the woman's pierced and tattered body drawing blood onto his finger as he licked at it before leaning in and kissing the Host on the lips some of her blood smearing a bit on his face. "Maybe in the next life you will think about your position within the family" he said with a laugh releasing her and heading towards where Sable was more then likely at in the house. He moved with no quickness knowing the woman was simply crying for attention.

Entering the room Kael looked around brushing his mid back length hair behind him and over his shoulder as he looked around at Lilit for a moment before to Sable. "What is it that you scream about Sable my dear" Kale asked walking into the room the sound of his footfall almost non existent even with the shoes he wore. "Another day of boredom from you that tears at your innards and requires a release" he questioned a small smile gracing his lips as he got close to her taking a seat next to her as he leaned back into the couch.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 pm
After letting a sweet smile form on her lips, Sable spoke to Lilit in reply, "Only if 'fun' involves ripping out your uterus and using it to make decorative hats for the ghouls." Whether she actually meant this or not was uncertain. Regardless, that innocent and seemingly loving tone she used to utter such a grotesque image only served to make things more disturbing than they had previously been. Of course, such a response was very typical of the spoiled blonde. When Kael came in and sat down beside her, saying what he did, she couldn't help but chuckle. "Mhmm. Today is so uneventful and I just can't sleep. I hate it." After a moment she grumbled softly, "Daytime should go by sooner." A common complaint, especially since she could never leave 'home' until the sun was gone from the sky."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:13 pm
Valen sighed to himself as he continued walking down the hallway, his dark gaze pensive with the echoing cry of his Origin's scream. His expression soon assumed one of sheer annoyance, the pace of his strides unchanged on his way towards her bedroom. He made sure he was the last to arrive to the scene, as silent as ever while he reserved judgment on what he knew to be Sable's....eccentricities, for lack of better (more polite) phrasing. The 6'2 male just stood towards the back directly outside of her door, already spying Kael and Lilit inside attending on their Mistress. Really now. She causes so much bother when she's just bored. It's like the girl has no courtesy at all; scratch that, I know she has no courtesy. And it's not as if every single Immortui didn't pay attention to whenever she got up already. Resting back against the rich oak detailing of her door's frame the late Consort turned his head at the sound of a servant scurrying over towards them, his left hand rising to wave the poor girl off. "She's fine. She was merely summoning you to fetch her breakfast I'm sure." His tone was cool and mildly amused by her antics, for though he was annoyed at the noise he knew she was just relieving some of the tedious ennui that had built up over the past few days. He should know after all; he was getting restless and rusty in his old age, or at least so he constantly berated himself. Turning back to the others he nodded over, his lips already moving to speak once again. "Good morning one and all."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm
"You're finally here!" Sable spoke with an almost childish delight. She couldn't help but enjoy having her three favorite clan members, her 'family' all with her at once. What of the ghouls, hosts, and dhampirs? Oh, they didn't matter at all. Just faceless cannonfodder. Her day just wasn't complete, however, if she didn't get to bother or disrupt her Consorts and Lilith once at the very least. Though she did get quite displeased if they took too much time before coming to her side. As she did now, forming a slightly annoyed pout on her face as she reprimanded Valen. "You took too long! What if one of my candles fell over on me? Or a hunter came in and murdered me?!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 pm
"Oh, honey, if anyone kills you, it's going to be me." Lilit smiled sweetly back at Sable. She never tried to disguise the fact that she had major problems with Sable giving her orders. "But I'm not going to let you die until I've had sex with you."

Ava knocked on Jane's door, humming a soft song to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 pm
"Salutations and good tidings Valen" Kael said as he looked back to Sable lifting his hand up and caressing her cheek for a moment before pulling his hand back as cracking his fingers. "Something entertaining could be mustered tho with the sun being still within these mortal's sky there is not much you can do without turning into a piece of bacon" he chuckled the image flashing in his mind for a moment. "And then what would we do ruled over by our crispy and pork flavored Origin" he laughed again. His fangs showed as his mouth was open revealing bits of blood on them from the host of his who had decided her life was going to end that day. "Ahh a hunter coming to murder you would be such an exquisite thing" Kael said suddenly as he sat there. "The look on his face as he is torn asunder by your claws sends such a chill down my spine" he smirked.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:17 pm
"I suppose I'll live forever and ever, then." Sable teased Lilit with a smirk, all traces of disappointment having already vanished. It was fun to make such remarks, to tease the Lilith while lording her power over the vampire of lesser rank. It was also fun to sometimes torment Valen, making herself extra burdensome for him on slower days or when he got too snippety. Kael always seemed so calm and collected in Sable's eyes, however. She hadn't yet found the right buttons to press as of yet, it seemed.

Upon the mention of the sun, Sable let out an exaggerated sigh as she leaned back on the coutch with her face tilted towards the ceiling. "Since I don't plan on letting that happen, that means I'm going to have to wait forever for anything to happen!" she complained. At least she wasn't in the habit of watching television anymore. Back then, she was constantly picking out random celebrities that she wanted to taste. Since getting near them often meant exposing herself to dangerous amounts of sunlight, it posed a dire problem regardless of whether her wishes were realized or not.

~*~

After what seemed like an eternity had passed, Jane answered the door, her short pink hair ruffled as she herself was only half dressed. It seemed as though she had just woken up. "Hello, Ava." she muttured, seeming particularly groggy for the moment being.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff