Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Basement (Hufflepuff Common Room Entrance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

where; Near the common roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; No onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; exhausted

SongsOutfit

Jane suddenly noticed something move and felt her wrist being grabbed. Her first instinct was to attack but before she could she was pressed up against a pair of lips. Beautiful, wonderful, familiar lips. Oh Allen. Jane's body immediately relaxed and seemed to abandon her sense. With the kiss all her troubles melted and fell away from her body. She was almost disappointed when the kiss was pulled away. Jane relished in the sound of his voice. "I've missed you too" She said brushing a white hair from his face. "You know I didn't get a single letter from you. You just vanished from thin air. It isn't very nice making a girl wait on her man." She said and out of instinct glanced around the halls to make sure no one was around. The existence of their relationship was still unknown to everyone but the two of them.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 am
User Image
fifth year - hufflepuff prefect
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦Allen smiled and grinned crookedly, "I am never in one place during the summer, even if i contacted you I don't think your owls could find me. And I don't think you are worth losing Poe over." he chuckled, nuzzling into her neck. "But I have a surprise to make up for it all," he whispered seductively, pressing a kiss to the hallow under her jaw and grinning like a shark with a thought. ¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

where; Near the common roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Allenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; exhausted

SongsOutfit

Jane laughed. "Well you underestimate Marshmallow but maybe next summer you should stay in one place where I can find you" She said with a smirk. "Like my house maybe?" She proposed. "There is plenty of extra space." She assured walking her fingers up his chest. Her ears perked when he mentioned a surprise. "Oh really? And what might that be?" Jane asked obviously curious.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Grim}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Sliding out of the hufflepuff common room, Inari made sure the halls were clear of other students."Arthur, the girl is coming." She relayed, waiting for them to make their way out. Her face was clear of emotions but she was grim inside. She didn't like having to deliver bad information to students.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

Arthur nodded when the Headmistress returned. "Thank you, Inari." He was not looking forward to this. Katrina was a sweet girl and one he had grown to appreciate. She was nothing like her family and now he had to tell her she was alone, an orphan. He sighed and looked at the ground, not looking forward to this conversation.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Basement Corridor
What am I doing? Following the Headmistress.
What am I thinking? What could she want?

Katrina was scared, to say the least. Being brought out of the common room by the Headmistress was not a common occurrence. When she Arthur, her fears were confirmed. Katrina gulped hard. "Ar... Arthur... what... what are you doing here?" Kat asked, her voice wavering slightly.

Out of Character {Posting from the Library!}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Katrina finally appeared and a hard knot formed in Arthur's chest. This was the least favorite part of his job, especially for a girl like her, who had gone through so much already. "Katrina, this is hard to say but... well, you need to know. We... we discovered your mother had taken her own life. There was no chance to revive her." He looked down at the ground, unable to meet the girl's eyes.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana's hand was still in Katrina's as the girls walked into the basement, following Professor Evernight. Ariana raised an eyebrow slightly when her girlfriend asked Arthur what he was doing here. Something was definitely about to happen. The girl's grip tightened around Katrina's hand when Arthur began telling her the news. Ariana knew Katrina despised her family, but now that she was the only one left, how was she going to take it? "Kat?" she said slowly, her eyes drifting off the man and onto her face.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:27 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Talking to Arthur.
What am I thinking? Oh...

So, her vision was correct. Her mother had killed herself. Katrina processed this information with no emotion on her face. Ariana squeezed her hand. Kat threw a glance at her and nodded. She looked back to Arthur. "Thank you for telling me Arthur. It was probably best for her. She had nothing left. I've been dead to her for years." A cold answer, she knew. But Katrina no longer had any love for Marietta, the woman she should call Mother. That ship had sailed long ago.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:34 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Such a... distant response. Arthur quirked his eyebrow as he gauged the girl's response. He felt bad, that the girl had lost her love for her mother. Everything she said alluded to a dark childhood, something he hated for a girl such as her. Arthur realized he was staring at her and shook his head a little. "Katrina, since both of your parents are gone now, you'll have to go into government care. I'll need to take you to collect anything you want from your house to bring to the orphanage." This was the worst part. This kind, sweet girl would have to go to an orphanage now. He was conflicted with this decision.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana's eyes widened as her eyebrows pulled in closer to each other. "What? No!" she exclaimed, her voice cracking slightly. Her big brown eyes started to fill up with tears. "Kat isn't going to the orphanage," she stated, staring into Arthur's eyes. This isn't happening! I won't let it! Ariana's grip around Katrina's hand did not lessen when they were told she was going to be taken into government care.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? I... can't...

Katrina was fine up until Arthur said she'd have to go to an orphanage. She had heard tales of these places and suddenly, her body felt weak. Her knees gave out and Katrina collapsed to the ground. Immediately, she began to sob uncontrollably. No words seemed to escape as everything she said was muffled by her tears.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur's heart broke. He felt like a monster as he listened to the girl's sobs. This girl had had so much go wrong for her, and now this. Arthur couldn't bring himself to look at her after he had condemned her to this. If only there was something he could do... Suddenly, an idea clicked, There was something he could do! Arthur slunk to the ground, kneeling in front of the girl. He took her hand in his. "Katrina, how would you like to come live with me and my wife? We could adopt you, so you would never have to go to that awful place. Would you like that?"

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Why?

The words left Arthur's mouth and stunned Katrina. She couldn't exactly fathom what he had said. "Wait... what?" He wanted to adopt her? She always saw Arthur as a good parent. He looked after her even he wasn't her child. She wiped her eyes. "You would really?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

He felt tears coming to his eyes as the girl seemed surprised by his offer. "Yes, Katrina. I would. I'm sure my wife would be more than willing." He pulled the girl into an embrace. "Come Katrina, we'll go talk to my wife. Headmistress, I'll need to take her out of school for a short while."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces