Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Round Two, Pony Boy! (Invictus & Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-24)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:07 am
It was a clean blow on the Horseman.

"My kin are here evaluating if they should offer an..exchange program....with Amityville...." he explained, even as he was struck with the spear, taking one step back to prevent sliding from her strike, his hands again taking the other end of the spear as he shoved the other end of it back at her forcefully.

HP: 45/50
Damage: 10 - 8 = 2 (GO INVI, SUCH A HIGH ROLLER)  
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 pm
demon_pachabel

More Horsemen running around…” Hel murmured. If they were here scouting…then she needed to do her best! The exchange program was something she was very interested in.

The valkyrie let out a grunt as Invictus pushed her spear back at her, and it ended up clocking her in the gut. The ghoul pulled back then, yanking the spear out of the horseman’s grasp. She circled around him again. Despite her fear shield being on the brink of collapse…it wasn’t over until it was broken…or until she was unconscious…or dissipated!

HP: 3/40
DMG: 0

Lucyal
Crew

demon_pachabel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 11 Total: 16 (2-24)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am
"More than individuals will need to impress. My father has already said he is disappointed by Amity, and as it stands, Amity was only being looked at because the four heirs are here." he explained, more of his cool head seeming to return to him as things progressed, turning his hand to the Valkyrie as she circled him and bringing his hand down, a final pull of gravity yanking down on her.

Hopefully enough to keep her down this time.

HP: 45/60
Damage: 16 - 8 = 8  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:14 pm
demon_pachabel

Hel groaned at his words.

I can not agree with judging Amityville as a whole right now! I know there are many who are not focused on bettering themselves, but there are those that are!” She kept circling around, waiting for a right moment to try and strike. “I mean, if you judged my team based solely on my behavior, it is not accurate, ya?” She thought she was making a good point, but as Invictus held his hand out and made one last gravity pull…it was the last she’d get out this fight.

Ack!” The valkyrie was pulled down to the ground once more abruptly, and this time she would not be getting back up, no, she was out and her spear dissipated.

HP: -5/40  

Lucyal
Crew

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:21 pm
"They are offering the exchange program with the school, so it is the school they are judging." Invictus replied, seeming to frown at Hel as she went down - though it was turned more inwards than anything else. Why was it in battle with this ghoul he seemed to perform just fine, yet in battle with the Hunters his ability faltered? It was frustrating, and his father had seen just that side of him.

He had to do better if he was going to instill FEAR into the hearts of men. Never the less, the Horseman seemed to recognize that Hel had fainted, looking over her carefully before ultimately deciding that leaving her laying on the floor was a poor decision. Instead, he took her with him back to the Horsemen's lair to rest while he continued his fussing with everything he'd been burying himself into before he'd gone to meet her.

As it stood, there would be another battle yet between them.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff