Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Valentine's Chaos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm
"Sorry, but I think I'm going to head out now too. If I'm lucky there will still be some of those cute digimon roaming around for me to hunt," Airu was the next one to make her exit.

"In that case I think I'd better go keep an eye on my teammates," Ryouma also departed so as to avoid getting saddled with washing dishes.

Akari sighed in mild annoyance as everyone else seemed to be making a hasty retreat at Yuu's mention of washing dishes. And since she had been at least partially responsible for helping to organize the meeting she decided it was only fair that she should stay to help clean up afterwards. Not that those who had been assembled for the meeting really provided any insights that would help the situation to move forward at present. And now Blaze was on the loose again and he could have come out of that closet anywhere.

*~*~*~*~*

Having been left with no other choice, Gumdramon finally took off after Tagiru and Zapmon, although he still couldn't understand the strange fascination Tagiru seemed to have with seeing Taiki get flustered and embarrassed by things. Not to mention the fact that Taiki would probably get annoyed by it. Then again, the fact that a fellow digimon who normally seemed more interested in battling than anything else was interested in seeing the same spectacle was even more mystifying to him.

Crystal eventually left the high ground provided by running deftly across the rooftops to make her way toward the river where she had finally spotted Taiki and Shoutmon still carrying out their investigation of the Pucchiemonz. She slowed down as she approached the river to continue on at a slightly more normal pace so she wouldn't have to skid to stop once she caught up with them.

"There you guys are," Crystal waved cheerfully in greeting once she finished making her approach. "Tagiru-kun said you were probably still investigating around here and low and behold here you are." As she said this she made a dramatic sweeping gesture with her arm by way of demonstration.

"Hey Crystal," Shoutmon didn't immediately notice that there was something a little bit off about Crystal's sudden arrival. "I don't suppose you've spotted any Pucchiemonz running around distributing stolen chocolate, have you?"

"Sorry, I haven't," Crystal answered truthfully. "The only one I've seen is the one that escaped from Tagiru-kun and Gumdramon."

"Is that why you came to get us?" Taiki automatically assumed that Crystal had come to ask for their help.

"Actually, I wanted to see if maybe once we wrap up this investigation you'd like to go somewhere with just the two of us," Crystal stated rather bluntly all the while seeming much too cheerful for her own good.

Shoutmon's jaw dropped.

Taiki stopped and stared. Something was definitely wrong here. Crystal had been reasonably upfront about her feelings, but she had also made it a point not to act on them. And, hold on a second, did she just ask him out? There was certainly no hiding the visible traces of the blush that had just spread across his face at the thought of that.

"Uh... Crystal," Taiki started with a slight cough as he struggled to regain his composure while simultaneously attempting to sort out how exactly this could be happening right now. "Are you okay? I mean, you're not being controlled by Parasimon again, are you?"

"I don't think so," Crystal didn't appear to be the least bit put off by the fact that Taiki was completely dodging the issue. "But then, I guess I wouldn't really know even if I was, would I?"

"That's true," Taiki acknowledged quickly. Then again, Crystal's attitude at the moment was rather different from her behavior that time when she was being manipulated by Parasimon so maybe the cause was different as well.

"Is something wrong?" Crystal definitely didn't seem to recognize anything as being wrong about how she was acting.

"Maybe she just got bitten by the love-bug," Tagiru had finally managed to catch up with Zapmon and Gumdramon, immediately tossing in his own commentary so as to increase Taiki's obvious discomfort with the current situation.

"Gah!" Taiki was both startled and sufficiently embarrassed by the sudden arrival of Tagiru. And understandably flustered by the implications of Tagiru's comment. "Don't joke around about stuff like that!"

"Who says he's joking?" Zapmon chimed in.

Wait, hold on. In this situation, normally Crystal would have been going off at Zapmon for the teasing by now. But right now it seemed like Crystal wasn't even the least bit bothered by it. Taiki quickly turned on Tagiru and Zapmon.

"You know what's wrong with her, don't you?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 pm
Roveth had idly driven onto the roof nearest where Taiki and the others were, smirking as he turned to the side and sat there while pulling out a bag of popcorn, offering some to Dracmon who ate with a quiet maniacal giggle, while Roveth himself smirked with hidden mirth at the excitement at this ~oh ho.. a lack of depression or negative thoughts? omoishidoi..~ he thought to himself, his eyes glowing lightly from watching as he looked to his partner and whispered lightly 'let's keep quiet, i want to enjoy this for later.' Dracmon nodded, and continued only silently cackling as they listened into the fun.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:13 pm
"Do you really think we'd tell you even if we did?" Zapmon answered in response to Taiki's question. Actually, from the way he said it, it seemed more like an accusation which was probably appropriate.

"And pass up this opportunity to see Taiki-san get all flustered? No way!" Tagiru quickly added.

"I think maybe the two of you are playing off of each other a little too well right now," Gumdramon mumbled. He was still kind of annoyed by the fact that his partner had become distracted from the hunt for something as juvenile as this.

"Well, it's not everyday that we get to see this side of Crystal-san," noted Tagiru.

Zapmon nodded. "It would be nice if she could be open like this all the time."

"But if we hunt one of those Pucchiemon, couldn't we just hit her with that attack again whenever we want?" Gumdramon pointed out.

"Gumdramon, you're a genius!" Tagiru practically beamed. He grabbed his partner by the arm and ran off with him back in the direction they had last seen the retreating Pucchiemon.

"I don't think I like where this is headed," Taiki remarked with a slight sweatdrop.

"It's getting kind of noisy around here," Crystal commented once Tagiru had left with Gumdramon. She held up her Xros Loader, forcibly loading Zapmon back inside. "Reload, Lighdramon!"

"Hey, no fair, I wanted to watch!" Zapmon protested loudly from inside of the girl's silver Xros Loader.

"Come on Taiki, let's get out of here," Crystal extended a hand down to him once she had succeeded at mounting Lighdramon's back.

Taiki supposed this wasn't so bad. After all, there were far worse things that could have been happening with Crystal in her present state of mind, but she was actually just being thoughtful in her own way. And it wasn't like she would ever intentionally do anything to endanger him so it was probably safe enough to go with her, if only to make sure she didn't get herself into trouble while she was acting like this.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, back in the human world, Zenjirou was roaming the streets lamenting the fact that Nene-chan was living far away in Hong Kong and how even if she were still in Japan he still couldn't get her to be his girlfriend because it was obvious enough that she was only really interested in Kiriha.

"I hope he realize just how lucky he is to have a girl like her," Zenjirou said to no one in particular, although being Zenjirou he might very well have been addressing the audience.

The other male members of Xros Heart might have been alright with being single so close to Valentine's Day, but for Zenjirou it was absolutely unbearable. How was this even fair? Kudou Taiki and Kiriha were both utterly indifferent to the girls in their lives and yet they both had girls who openly liked them! And Yuu had girls practically flocking to him! Oh man, what's their secret?

And that was about the time that Zenjirou found himself being dragged down through a portal into Digi Quartz where he was lovingly embraced by the one and only Venusmon.

"Poor Zenjirou," Venusmon patted him affectionately on the head. "It isn't like you to be all depressed like this. We're going to have to find some way to cheer you up
heart "

However, Zenjirou's mind had lapsed into a sudden incomprehensible fog the instant his face was intercepted by Venusmon's bountiful bust to the point that he was unable to voice anything more than a sheepish, muffled, "Um... thank you Venusmon. I'm feeling much better already."

Tagiru very nearly mowed them both down as he came barreling toward them with Gumdramon, but Venusmon was quick enough to step out of the way and Tagiru came skidding to a sudden abrupt halt when he realized they had just sped past a beautiful, scantily clad woman whom he didn't immediately recognize as a digimon.

"What's the matter Tagiru?" Gumdramon had been relieved when he'd finally convinced his partner to resume the hunt, but now it looked like he was becoming distracted all over again.

"I think that woman might be lost in Digi Quartz," Tagiru answered quickly.

Gumdramon quirked an eyebrow as he looked back at Venusmon. "Oh, that's just Venusmon..." he trailed off. "Wait, what's Venusmon doing here in Digi Quartz?!"

"I decided to drop by to visit some of my favorite lovey-dovey humans," Venusmon answered with a smile. "Although we might have to catch them first."

She gestured to the familiar form of Lighdramon racing away with Crystal and Taiki riding on his back.

*~*~*~*~*

Ren just happened to be passing by when he noticed the sudden appearance of Venusmon. Talk about rare. Digimon didn't come much more rare than that.

"I might need some help with this one," he quickly concluded as he went off to go find his teammates.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm
Roveth had raised an eyebrow at Venusmon's appearance, but just shook his head at Zenjirou's misfortune and grinned a bit, before noticing Lighdramon having taken off with Crystal and Taiki, the Dark Half just looked to the group down below, then to the speeding off couple, as he sighed mentally, before whispering to Dracmon 'time to work, you go follow the lovely couple-to-be, and to take this with you.' of course, he passed along a special gem with an eye design on it 'this will let me see the action from a 360 degree perception once i touch it, so record everything you can.' Dracmon saluted, before flashing into Sangloupmon, before disappearing into Roveth's shadow to go chase after them, the reason why Roveth wasn't following was because he spotted Ren as well, and knew who was that jerk's next target was 'well, this'll be a good test for Zenjirou at least, given I'm sure Venusmon would probably make him her shining knight.. let's see.. though i'll also have to probably use -that- Digimon if those two show up... well, if Ryouma does, i might have something special for that dumb gaki girl they ally themselves with.' he thought as he continued to plot, grinning lightly 'either way.. let the fun begin!'  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 pm
It only took a few minutes for Ren to locate Airu. Unfortunately, even though he had no trouble finding her, Airu wasn't in the mood to help him out.

"I'm hunting Pucchiemon right now," she puffed up her cheeks defiantly.

"Listen Airu, there are still like a dozen of those running around, but Venusmon might be one of a kind!" Ren struggled to make a case for himself.

"You know I'm only interested in hunting cute digimon," Airu shot him down.

"Um," Ren fiddled with his nervously with his hat. "Well, how do you know that Venusmon isn't cute?"

"Venus is the goddess of love and beauty," Airu stated simply. "Being cute has nothing to do with it. I'll bet the only reason you're after her is because she has the appearance of a woman with large breasts!"

Naturally, Ren blushed profusely in response to the accusation. Airu was pretty much right on the mark with that one. Although, in his defense, Ren still mostly wanted to add Venusmon to his collection because she was also an incredibly rare digimon.

"So you're after Venusmon now, are you?" Ryouma seemed to appear from out of nowhere with Astamon standing by his side. "Sounds interesting."

"You'll help me hunt her, won't you Ryouma?" Ren quickly regained his confidence.

"That goes without saying," Ryouma answered with a smile. "This will be my first time seeing Venusmon after all."

Ren looked back to Airu. "See, Ryouma has already agreed to help me out."

"Then what do you need me for," Airu immediately shot him down again.

"Airu, don't be like that," Ryouma took it upon himself to diffuse the situation. "We need your traps if we're to have any chance of success. And we promise to help you catch as many Pucchiemonz as you like once we've secured Venusmon for ourselves."

"Fine," Airu sighed with an obvious pout on her face. "But this better not take too long."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:17 am
"Hiiiiiii Cryyyystaaaalll!" shouted Blaze, as he and Omekamon stepped out of nowhere. And then they stood there, as a cold wind blew past, the only reply.

"Hey, Omekamon."

"Omek-ka?" he tilted his head quizzically.

"Why are we in an empty alley?"

Omekamon just shrugged.

"Let's try again."

"Why are we on the roof now?"

"Okay, seriously. Another empty roof?"

"This is starting to get tedious..."

"Okay, a river. This has nothing to do with anywhere!"

"Om-ome-omek... *gasp* Omekkkkkaaaa..." Omekamon floped on the ground.

"I don't get it, we go halfway across the city on rooftops, and now we're at a riverbank?
Hey Omekamon?"

"Omeka?"

"Do you think they might be hunting?"

Omekamon just nods.

"Okay! TIME SHIFT!"

Zenjirou was being mauled by the one of the only digimon capable of using "Marshmallow Hell" as a viable combat option. Tagiru was just staring, mouth agape.

His reaction couldn't have been more obvious, even if he had shouted "That's a digimon?!" at the top of his lungs.

"Augh! So tempting... what do you think Omekamon?"

"Ommmmm... Omeka." he declared as he crossed his arms and shook his head.

The others were just turning their heads as Blaze exclaimed, "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more!"

And then Blaze and Omekamon vanished.

"Hiiiiiii Cryyyystaaa—agh!" shouted Blaze, as he and Omekamon stepped out of nowhere. And were promptly trampled under foot, as Lighdramon barely avoided goring the two would-be ambushers.  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:58 am
Sangloupmon just darted past Blaze and Omekamon while using their shadows as a bit of a portal to keep up with the two, though he did stop long enough to put a black ink paw-print on Omekamon's chin, and stomping on Blaze's face, before disappearing with the shadows help to continue trailing Taiki and Crystal without even thinking on helping those two nimrods.

Roveth meanwhile had been pondering things, but at least let things go on their own when it came to Zenjirou and Venusmon, smirking lightly, though he did keep his tabs on Ren, when he heard of the other two joining in he mumbled a bit, before rubbing his head lightly 'figures i'd have to deal with those two. good thing i have the perfect Digimon to handle them.' he mumbled to himself, smirking lightly as he gripped his 'black' Xros Loader, smirking lightly as it pulsed with a purple black energy as if ready and waiting to use what he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 pm
"Wait, I think we just trampled over Blaze and Omekamon," Crystal realized as Lighdramon gradually slowed himself to a stop so that she and Taiki would be able to dismount to go check on their unwitting victims to make sure they were okay if they wanted to. Of course, being as this is Crystal and Taiki we're talking about, that's exactly what they intended to do.

"Geez Blaze," Crystal rubbed the back of her head as she made her way over to him and Omekamon. "Why can't you guys just walk around town like the rest of us? It would save you both a lot of trouble."

Alongside the ink stained paw prints that had been left by Sangloupmon, there were also paw prints left by Lighdramon. Although, since they hadn't actually been deliberate, they were only on Blaze and Omekamon's backs where the armored beast had been forced to jump off of them in an effort to avoid accidentally impaling them on the lightning bolt shaped horn that protruded from the armor on his face. Quite frankly, Blaze and Omekamon were fortunate that they had only gotten stepped on despite having caught Lighdramon entirely by surprise like that.

But then, there was also another matter that was beginning to gnaw away at the back of Crystal's mind. Why exactly had she run off with Taiki? It was rather uncharacteristic for her to be riding off with him on Lighdramon when just a short while ago she had been stubbornly trying to avoid him so she wouldn't have to face him so close to a certain dreaded holiday that she had been going out of her way not to think about. What in the world could have suddenly possessed her to go meet up with Taiki when she'd been so firmly opposed to the idea.

Well, that wasn't exactly true, she supposed. Sure, she wanted to see him, but then she always wanted to see him. But that didn't mean she was willing to act on it at the slightest provocation. And certainly not when that provocation was primarily coming from Zapmon. So, what the heck was she doing there with Taiki right now? Hold on, didn't she also go and ask him out without the slightest bit of hesitation back there? Seriously, what the devil had gotten into her today?

Aside from the fact that they had gotten rather dirty, Blaze and Omekamon looked like they were going to be okay.

"You guys might want to start thinking about employing a less unpredictable mode of travel," Taiki commented as he extended a hand to help them get up off the ground.

"Um..." Crystal started awkwardly. "Hey Taiki, about what I said back there, I have no idea what's gotten into me so maybe it would be better if we just forget about it, okay? I mean, it must have probably sounded pretty weird so let's just pretend it never happened."

"Actually, I don't think it was really weird at all. It was just a little surprising is all," Taiki seemed a lot less embarrassed now that they had put some distance between themselves and Tagiru. "But from the sound of it, whatever got into you back there must be starting to wear off now."

*~*~*~*~*

It can be said that Blaze and Omekamon might have gone completely unnoticed by the likes of Tagiru and Zenjirou in the presence of Venusmon if not for Blaze's dramatic exclamation before his sudden departure. Of course, even then Zenjirou was still trying to recover from his close encounter with the lovely and marvelously well endowed goddess while Tagiru was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that the beautiful woman he had nearly collided with was actually a digimon. In fact, for that long moment, both boys appeared to be at a loss for words.

As such, it took a little while for Tagiru to make the connection between the sight of Venusmon embracing a stunned Zenjirou with the fact that she had also gestured to Taiki and Crystal like they were old friends. As well as the fact that it seemed even Gumdramon had actually met her before. Naturally, all of his disjointed thoughts on the subject became completely shattered in the following instant when Yashamon descended from the roof of one of the neighboring buildings to take a swing at Venusmon. She grabbed Zenjirou, once again jamming his face into her cleavage, before moving to safety while Yashamon's wooden blades collided with the pavement.

Ren stood atop the building gazing down at them with a slight smirk. "We're going to be hunting Venusmon now so if you don't want to get hurt I would suggest you get out of the way."

"You must be joking if you think I'd really let a jerk like you hunt her when I saw her first!" Tagiru glared up at him.

"So then it should be okay once we defeat you," Ryouma noted with a snap of his fingers as Astamon descended into the alleyway.

"You'll fight for me, won't you?" Venusmon finally set Zenjirou back down so that he could recover himself.

And, although he was still incredibly red in the face, he quickly assumed a dramatic pose while whipping out his Xros Loader to bring out Ballistamon.

"Fear not, my lady Venusmon," Zenjirou declared. "These brutes shall not be permitted to lay a hand on you!"

Airu frowned from her vantage point up on the rooftop with Opossumon. Ren seriously expected for her to help him fight against those guys? She would have thought that he knew better than to pick a fight with Xros Heart by now.

"Count me out," Airu took a step back. "I'm not letting my digimon get beat up over a stupid thing like this."

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Yuu and Akari were just leaving Yuu's house now that they were finished cleaning up after the meeting.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:20 pm
"Oww ow ow ow ow!" Blaze exclaimed. "This is the last time we chase down a running Crystal." he said as he dusted himself off.

"I can't really recall why I was chasing you anymore. I'm sure it was not going to be half as successful as whatever you seem to have pulled off yourselves," Blaze winked at the two of them.

"Now, I think there was much more teasing we could have had at Zenjirou and Tagiru's expenses. And a lot fewer feet. Speaking of feet, how'd we get run over twice?" Blaze groused as he rubbed his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 am
"Eh?!" Crystal immediately started to blush and flail. "But we haven't done anything!"

"Not yet at any rate," Taiki corrected her. He probably would have felt more uncomfortable saying so if not for the fact that Blaze's attention was obviously divided at the moment. It seemed that whatever was going on with Zenjirou and Tagiru had him rather distracted.

"And nothing is going to happen," Crystal persisted although it was becoming increasingly difficult for her to rationalize against it. But she could still attempt to dodge the issue entirely. And Blaze had already provided her with a viable change of subject. "Anyway, what's going on with Zenjirou and Tagiru?"

"Hold on," Taiki placed a restraining hand on Crystal's shoulder. "You know just as well as I do that those two will be fine on their own. And right now I think it's much more important to sort out why you're trying so hard to dodge the issue."

"Because I never intended to bring it up in the first place," she protested. "I already told you I don't know what came over me. It was probably that weird blast that hit me when me and Zapmon went to intercept that Pucchiemon that Tagiru and Gumdramon were chasing."

"Even so, it wasn't like that time you were being controlled by Parasimon," Taiki persisted. "You didn't stop being yourself. In fact, the only real change was that you didn't seem to worry as much. The way you were acting back there felt a lot more open and honest."

"What exactly are you getting at?" Crystal had temporarily set aside her desire to find an escape out of curiosity.

"You remember what you said back there," Taiki reminded her. "I was surprised, but I never told you 'no'. You filled that one in yourself."

"Actually," Crystal purposefully looked away from him. "You didn't give me an answer so I was going to save you the trouble of feeling like you were obligated to do so because you aren't. The whole thing was kind of a fluke."

"You might be right about that," Taiki replied with a wistful sigh. "But we're not going to know for sure if we don't at least give it a try, right?"

Crystal's face had finally returned to its normal coloration, but hearing that from Taiki just made her start blushing all over again. Granted, it didn't seem to annoy her this time around. There hardly seemed to be any point left in fighting with herself about it at any rate.

"I guess it's my own fault for asking in the first place," she answered after a momentary pause. "Besides, I didn't have anything else planned. And there are plenty of worse ways to spend an afternoon."

*~*~*~*~*

A little ways off in the distance Yuu and Akari could be seen to be staring in awe of what had just transpired between Taiki and Crystal without their direct intervention.

"How did that happen?" Akari could scarcely believe what she was seeing.

"I'm completely stumped," Yuu confessed. "But I'm sure we'll find out about it eventually."

*~*~*~*~*

While Arresterdramon tasked himself with facing Astamon for the time being, Ballistamon clashed with Yashamon by using his strong horn to deflect his opponent's wooden blades. They seemed to be about evenly matched, but that was only until Digi Xrossing came into play. Things got a little more serious after Ren Digi Xrossed Yashamon with Phantomon to give the former the latter's hooded cloak and transforming Yashamon's wooden katanas into a pair of metal scythes. It was only at that point that Zenjirou really decided to kick things up a notch by actually causing Ballistamon to Chou-Shinka into Atlur Ballistamon. Meanwhile, Arresterdramon was still being hammered into the ground by Astamon.

Venusmon could have diffused the situation at any time with her innate ability to replace feelings of animosity with peaceful intentions, but she felt it would be more appropriate to humor the boys and just let them vent out their frustration on each other for the time being. After all, that did seem to be how boys their age preferred to resolve most of their problems.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 am
"Okay, you two are seriously adorable and I'd love to see more of this... but I got some people to pester. Here," Blaze hands four small pieces of paper to Crystal,
"take these. That's two movie tickets, a reservation to a restaurant, and gift certificate good for two. I gotta go before the moment is lost."

"A gift certificate to where?" demanded Taiki.

"Why the restaurant, of course. It expires today though, so you better use it quick." Blaze quickly replied.

Meddling concluded, Blaze picked up Omekamon and started dusting him off. "Hmm, some of these paw prints aren't coming off... Come on, wake up buddy. Time to poof."

Omekamon had just enough energy left to draw swirly eyes on his face before passing out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 am
Shiro had been wandering about when he had entered an alley in Digi-Quartz, thankful Fairymon had been recalled back into the Xros Loader given he needed someone more sensible and didn't piss off his digimon, of course, his choice at the moment was Tactimon, when Sangloupmon had appeared out of shiro's shadow, looking around before seeing out the alley to see Crystal and Taiki "there we go... least they stopped for now!" he said, with Shiro sweatdropping lightly. of course, the wolf's ears perked up, hearing the distant explosions (which Shiro had heard and ignored) before groaning "Drat! that's back with Aniki! i have to... ghh..."

Shiro spoke up "let me guess Sangloupmon.. Roveth sent you to tail someone for amusing things?"

the wolf looked to Shiro in mild surprise, before giving a fanged smile "Hikari-Aniki! good timing, look, can you hold onto this and tail Crystal and Taiki-san? i have to go head back, Aniki will need my help most likely, if in only to tick people off."

Shiro blinked as he took the stone, recognizing it as one of Roveth's little spying and recording stones "... why not." he said, shrugging lightly while looking to Tactimon "any problems with that?"

Tactimon chuckled a bit and grinned "should be amusing to watch the goings on, since if it deals with Kudou Taiki and your friend, Shiro..."

Shiro just sighed as he caught the stone and got a quick 'thankshikarianikigottagobye!' before Sangloupmon quickly dived back into the shadows once more.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth of course watched as he frowned a bit, and was about to press the button to call Sangloupmon when said digimon reappeared, panting "i'm here Aniki! Hikari-aniki has the stone and will keep an eye on those two! what's going on?" Roveth glanced to his partner chuckling a bit "nice timing. i needto use -that- digimon to help the brat and his Gumdramon." of course, Dracmon had nodded as he de-evolved, and proceeded to load back into the Xros Loader as Roveth jumped off the roof behind the jerk group as he smirked "Reload, Grimmon!" he called out, as the digimon quickly launched out of the Xros Loader, and aimed a powerful swipe at Astamon with it's left arm's axe-limb, while Roveth himself looked to Ren "oh.. lookie what the fat cat dragged in. a shrimp of a mouse!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:24 pm
"It doesn't look like Omekamon is going to be able to help you make that hasty retreat like you wanted," Crystal observed rather offhandedly as she glanced at the movie tickets, restaurant reservation receipt, and the rather odd gift certificate that had been handed off to her. The latter two items were both adorned with a small, pixelated representation of Digitamamon accompanied by beautifully scripted lettering to spell out the word 'Restaurant'. Crystal had no trouble recognizing the logo because of her unfortunate familiarity the owner of the aforementioned restaurant. She had known that Digitamamon had decided to set up shop in Digi Quartz because Razuko was working for him part-time along with Bakumon, but considering the obscenely high menu prices and the fact that digimon can easily consume large volumes of food with very little effort she hadn't been inclined to pay it a visit. It would probably be safer to just find a place in the human world to grab a bite to eat, even with the gift certificate to help cushion the budget. At least, that was Crystal's thinking on the subject.

"Alright, so we've got a reservation and gift certificate good at Digitamamon's restaurant," Crystal rubbed the back of her head. She took a quick glance at the movie tickets to find that they were adorned with small, pixelated representations of a Monitamon accompanied by the movie title, show time, and a bar code providing the coordinates to the theater. "And tickets for some movie I've never even heard of," she went on. "But judging from the title I'm guessing it's probably some old Samurai action flick." Considering the Monitamonz she had met, she wouldn't put it past them to be screening an old movie like that.

"Blaze, that's awfully generous of you, but don't you think we might have a better shot at getting away from everyone outside of Digi Quartz?" she finally concluded.

"That's a good point," Shoutmon spoke up from inside of Taiki's Xros Loader. He had gone back inside when Crystal and Taiki were preparing to ride off on Lighdramon because it would have been incredibly undignified to be flailing around hanging onto the armored beast's tail like a certain Terriermon had done in a certain Digimon movie. "Word travels fast among digimon."

"Nothing travels faster than rumor, huh?" Taiki nodded. "Then that means if we're spotted anywhere in Digi Quartz there's a good chance word will reach everyone eventually."

"I think there's a good chance it already has," Crystal gestured to the paw prints on Blaze and Omekamon. "Those belong to Sangloupmon. Roveth is already onto us." She held up the movie tickets, the restaurant reservation receipt and the gift certificate. "Not to mention these definitely feel like a setup. But I think I already know how we might be able to turn it around."

"I know a certain pair of troublemakers who can't seem to pass up the offer of free food," noted Taiki. With a little luck they could just pass along the reservation and gift certificate to Tagiru and Gumdramon without drawing too much suspicion and then they would be rid of them for the rest of the day.

"Not sure about the movie tickets though," Crystal admitted.

"We'll figure something out," Taiki assured her.

"In the meantime, we should probably deal with the Pucchiemonz before anyone else loses their sensibilities ," Crystal suggested. "I mean, it wasn't too much of a problem while I was the one acting a little loopy, but there's no telling how someone else might behave under the influence of that weird beam attack."

"So we'll wrap up this digimon hunt so the two of you can get out of here and have some fun together!" Zapmon eagerly volunteered from inside of Crystal's Xros Loader.

"That sounds like a plan," Taiki agreed. "Besides, we can't just let those Pucchiemonz keep stealing chocolate either."

"In that case," Crystal loaded Lighdramon back into her Xros Loader before raising it up to the sky. "We're going to need some eyes in the sky. Reload, Fan Beemonz! Get out there and find those Pucchiemonz!"

The cheerful swarm of insect digimon emerged from her Xros Loader and immediately scattered across the sky to commence their search.

*~*~*~*~*

Atlur Ballistamon continued to clash with Phantom Yashamon by shooting out streams of electricity from the enormous tusk on his back and forcing his opponent to go on the defensive by effectively negating Phantom Yashamon's reliance on melee combat using his arm scythes. If they were going to win this, then Ren was really going to have to come up with a new strategy for dealing with Atlur Ballistamon, but wouldn't you know, Roveth had the young hunter somewhat distracted at the moment. And, although Astamon had made quick work of Arresterdramon, knocking him back into Gumdramon once he smacked him into the pavement hard enough, there was now the small matter of Grimmon for Ryouma to contend with.

"Sorry Tagiru," Gumdramon apologized weakly to his partner. "It looks like we're going to have to become stronger if we really want to beat that guy."

"It's okay Gumdramon," Tagiru didn't have any hard feelings. "We gave it our best shot so there's nothing wrong with losing."

Gumdramon nodded. "It just means we'll have to try even harder to beat him next time."

"Today must be my lucky day," Ryouma remained completely unfazed by the emergence of Grimmon or the fact that he had immediately launched a sneak attack against Astamon. "I get to meet not one, but two entirely new digimon."

Astamon whirled deftly to deflect Grimmon's bladed arm with a powerful kick before opening fire on him with his Oro Salmón.

"You again?" Ren glared at Roveth. "Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than interfere with my hunting? You're really annoying, you know that?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm
Shiro of course nodded as the two headed off to continue hunting ~huh.. so they know Roveth's onto them... well, i could be mean to Roveth and not catch more hilarity, but... eh, i'm bored, and the Pucchiemonz are numerous enough.~ he just shrugged, and brought Tactimon back into the Xros Loader, before hopping onto the Roof with a minor thought of 'Trace.. On!' to reinforce his body to increased parameters before quickly following, using a small haze of digital energy to write off his own presence as insignificant and not indistinguishable really.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth chuckled while he rolled his eyes "not really, i'm just leveling the odds a bit. nothing against Tagiru or anything.. but he's still new to this, and i figured Ryouma would want a slightly better challenge." of course, at that point when Grimmon was kicked at as well as Shot, the digimon roared out before shouting "Black Blast!" before unleashing lasers to counter the bullets shot at him, as well as fire enough from his own laser holding arm at Astamon. Roveth just turned back to Ren lightly "then again, it does seem the teams are now even, one somewhat rookie, one veteran, versus one veteran in Ryouma, and one jerk-a** shrimp in you. yeah.. now we'll pretty much win." he said, cleaning his ear out idly while whistling innocently, still working to piss Ren off, while hoping Zenjirou would get the idea in what he was doing and take advantage of the situation.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:34 am
"Explosions in the distance... why am I still here?! Give me those reservations, I got a Tagiru to exploit!" Blaze snatched back some of his gifts as quick as he gave them.

"Reload, Tankdramon! Let's move move move!" A large, treaded, overly weaponized vehicle type digimon literally tore down the road right for the action, shouting over his shoulder, "I'll make sure he takes the bait!"

The battle lines were drawn, it was not the all out blush fest he had hoped for, but a fight can work just as well. Truth be told, it seemed to be a 2v2 fight; but that's because one combatant was resting and another was just standing there, cheeks puffed out in annoyance.

"So, who wants reservations an an all you can eat ticket for two to Digitamamon's new restaurant?" called Blaze from the top of the riverbanks.

"There's always a catch; and me and Gumdramon are two worn out for your antics. Pass."

Nobody else seemed to pay him much mind, they all seemed a bit too focused on their fight.

Blaze shouted, a little cross, "Really Tagiru, is that it? Where's all that energy?"

"I mean, this atmosphere's not light at all, too heavy by half. Tankdramon, would you care to light up the place?"

"My pleasure, captain. Radar lock, On. Preparing salvo."

That turned some heads.

Blaze strikes a flamenco pose, "I hope you like to dance!"

"Blast Gattling!"

Thousands of rounds tore through the air, turning the ground to mulch wherever the shots landed.

Tagiru and Gumdramon were forced to dance, while the Rival hunters were carried out of harms way by their respective digimon.
Altur Ballistamon simply let the shots bounce off his chest, keeping all those behind him safe. Needless to say, a lot of angry stares were directed at Blaze.

"Act now, and I'll throw in these promotional movie tickets for free!"  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces