Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Vanishing Snowflake** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 pm
"Right now?" Rarity replied. "But darling, I simply can't! I've got such an important commission from a very important pony! What could be so important?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:25 pm
"I'm sorry Rarity, but your dress will just have to wait. Snowflake is in trouble." says Tempest, trying to peel the pony away from her creation.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:04 pm
"Snowflake is in trouble?! Well what are you waiting for darling?! Let us make haste to the library!" Rarity called out, running out of the boutique.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:41 am
Tempest stood there, trying to make sense of what had just happened. He shrugged and flew off to the Library, arriving just as AJ and Rarity walked in. "Alright, we're here!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:39 am
"Okay..." Twilight said, "now do you mind telling me why we're all here?"

Bonfire nodded and walked to the center of the room. "Okay, so we called you all here because Snowflake is missing. We don't know where she is, and neither does Zecora, all we know is that she was last seen in the Everfree forest."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 am
"Therefore, we need your help." says Tempest, pacing back and forth. "You have all been there before, multiple times, and we need your experience."

((By the way, random Bro-Hoof! /) ))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm
"Th-th-the Everf-f-free forest?!" Fluttershy mumbled before jumping behind Applejack with an audible "Eep!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 pm
"Yes, I know Fluttershy, but we need to go in there and find out what happened to Snowflake." says Tempest, smiling, trying to comfort the shy pegasus.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm
The custard-colored pegasus slowly stepped out from behind Applejack and tried to stand tall. "R-right. For Snowflake." she said meekly.

Applejack spoke up next. "Right, so if that's all we know 'bout where Snow might be, I reckon we better head out ASAP."

"The Everfree forest isn't that big, so we won't need to camp out there. At most it should take anypony only about 17 hours to walk the entire perimeter of the forest." Twilight added.

"Alright then. Is everypony ready? Then let's get going!" Bonfire said, leading the group out the door.

Twilight was the first to follow Bonfire, followed by Rarity then Rainbow Dash with Pinkie happily hopping along with them. Applejack slowly walked beside Fluttershy out the door, offering comforting words to ease her fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:23 pm
Tempest flew to the front with Bonfire, and they walked in general silence all the way up to the forest.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm
Bonfire led the group slowly into the terrifying forest. "Don't worry about the Timberwolves everypony. It's not Zap Apple season so they shouldn't be anywhere near here."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 pm
"And I'm sure you know to look out for Poison Joke..." says Tempest.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:45 pm
Bonfire giggled. "Yeah, let's not go back to Harity, Twilight Flopple, or, Luna Forbid, Flutterguy." They all began to laugh, but Bonfire was interrupted by a sudden drop. Bonfire had fallen into a ditch filled to the brim with Poison Joke that grew on the hole's walls.

Twilight quickly ran to the hole. "Oh, no! Such a huge amount of Poison Joke could trigger his joke immediately!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 pm
"Don't worry, I've got him!" says Tempest, diving into the hole. He emerged with Bonfire draped over his back, and set him on the ground. Tempest's hair looked frizzy, filled with static electricity that constantly shocked him, and was given a head cold that caused lightning to strike him every time he sneezed.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm
((Haven, do you have a pun name for Tempest? Justin and I can't think of anything.))

Bonfire shook the pollen of the poison joke from his coat. "Well, that was interesting..." he said. But something was odd... Bonfire's voice sounded... higher and more gentle. Bonfire looked at his body which confirmed his suspicions. His body was thinner and more curvy and his bright red coat was now a lighter shade, almost pink.

Pinkie burst into a fit of laughter and fell onto her back. "Hearth Fire! Bonfire's been changed to Hearth Fire!" she guffawed.

Hearth Fire looked panicked as she spun around observing her body hoping it would change. "I'm... I'm a mare!" she said in almost complete agony.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff