Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faelixir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 am
My name is Merry and I'm 19. I'm a relatively new cosplayer, but I've been to cons plenty of times before. I'm an average fan in that I jump around from fandom to fandom but I really like the horror genre, especially manga by Junji Ito. I love playing videogames as much as anime and manga. So far, my favorite cosplay I've done was Soi Fon from Bleach, and I have yet to show that costume off. XD The con's only a few months away though.

I mostly attend Southern conventions and always love making new friends so if there's anyone here who lives in the South (I live in SE Georgia) or is planning to go to AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta), then message me! I love talking to people and making new friends.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:43 am
Alright, haven't posted in a while. My names Gabby, I live in norhtern California, and as of today, I am 17. I recently finished my first fully independent cosplay, no help or interventions by my mother.
Favorite animes would have to be Witchblade and Soul Eater.
I'm also really big into Homestuck.
So, thats me. PM me if you wanna chat.

Gabbumon

Savage Tactician

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pearl Nova

Business Fairy

19,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 am
Hi, I'm Nichole, but you can call me Nic, Ino or Psycho (as my DA is Psycho-of-Time). I'm 19 years old, gonna turn 20 in April. I live in Oregon. I don't watch a lot of anime anymore cause I haven't had the time (busy college student) so I read manga and play video games instead.
The most recent anime I've watched is Mahou Shojo Madoka Magica and .hack//Quantum. I play a lot of video games. The games I've been playing are Pokemon HeartGold and White, Skyrim, and my friends got me into Minecraft.
I'm a huge Pokemon Special fan and Vocaloid fan.
I'm kind of shy, but once you get to know me I'm a nice person. If you want to talk, feel free to pm me here or on DA.
My most recent cosplay I've made is Gold from HeartGold/Pokemon Special. The hardest cosplay I've made is Kefka Plazzao from Final Fantasy Dissidia. (And that was for my older sister)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm
My name is not available to the public and I'm 22. I'm a relatively new cosplayer and I have only been to 2 conventions. Megacon and Supercon, though I am hitting up Metrocon in June. I started cosplaying July of last year, but now I am the token Soi Fon of my cosplay group. Which I debut at Megacon this year. However I plan to do many more cosplays in the future.

I am not too big into Anime or Manga anymore, but I have my share that I enjoy. I can only hit up Florida Conventions due to the fact that I hit up two or so a year, so unfortunately I cannot travel very far. I'm somewhat shy, but very friendly if I am approached. I just..don't normally do the approaching.

Thalatth

Carnelia_Break

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm
Yo, all! Feel free to call me whatever you like! All of my attempts to sew a cosplay have failed thus far, but hopefully my next endeavor won't! ^.^ I live in AZ and typically attend cons in AZ, but I may be going to AX this year! I like all sorts of stuff in the convention community! Feel free to talk to me, if you like! That's it for now! Toodles!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 am
Well, I better re-introduce myself, My online name is The Lone Wolf Jedi, Lonewolfjedi, or LWJ, but my real name is Michael, I live in So Cal, I like Bleach, Death Note, DBZ, FMA, and some others I can't think of, I work in the private security industry, I just turned 39 earlier this month and I have cosplayed before just haven't been too active i the last few years(money is not flowing too well), otherwise real life is kinda hectic atm(we recently lost one of our cats crying ) so I will try to post often and one last thing... HI NATSU!, We know each other from another guild cool  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rikku Takarai Too

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 am
User Image

Hi, I'm Rikku Takarai
I'm 24 and I love going to anime conventions! (Those on the East Coast like Otakon, Katsucon, and Anime USA)
I've never cosplayed yet, but someday I'll get my chance. heart
I'm a HUGE pokemon fan
I listen to mainly J-Rock, and my favorite band of ALL TIME is L'Arc~en~Ciel
Uuurrrmmmm.... I'm friendly! ^^
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 am
I've been lurking around this guild for a while and recently started posting more often. It's about time I finally posted my introduction sweatdrop

Hi, I'm Adriana! Right now I'm 18, I'm in California, and I've been cosplaying since 2009 3nodding
I always try to attend AOD in San Francisco, Fanime in San Jose, and any other conventions I can get a ride to.
Besides being interested in cosplay and anime/manga, I like to draw and play video games. I really like Pokemon, CLAMP, Vocaloid, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Professor Layton, Harvest Moon, omg this list is going to keep going on and on xp

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all~! Feel free to say hi! emotion_yatta  

BlauerMond13

IRL Conventioneer

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300

0sako

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:30 pm
I'm Anni, but internet people call me Socko.
Turning 18 this year and I've been part of anime community for about 7 years now.
I'm Finnish student, studying Clothing and textile design manufacture, or shortly Clothing business by dual qualification.
My first debut on the cosplay world was... 2007, but after that, I've had a long break because I never found another good or decent character to cosplay.

I love gore, zombies and weird psychological stuff. I might be messed up in the head, but at least I have some personality. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 pm
hellooooooooo my name is felix~
i`m an FtM transgender, i`m 16, live in ye olden connecticut, and have been going to conventions for 5 years (since i was 11)
i have been going to connecticon (held in hartford, ct) for 5 years; i`m going to anime boston for the first time this year and i try to make it to as many fyecons as i can (held in a mall in waterbury, ct)
besides going to conventions, i love photography, ghost hunting, going on adventures, gore, and reading old books (like shakespeare, edgar allen poe, h.p. lovecraft, etc.)
i`m a little hard to talk to at first, but i warm up really fast aha
you can follow me on tumblr: click
yum_puddi

slug tears

Anxious Friend

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Benji_S_Quirrel

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:59 am
Hiya guys! My name's Kaitlyn and I'm 19 I just started getting into cons and cosplays about 2 years ago. My first and only con that i've been to has been the St. Augustine, FL convention; expcon. I absolutely LOVE it and aim to go tto Megacon one day. So far I haven't actually completed a cosplay yet, but I'm working on one for Botan for expcon this year. smile I'm happy go lucky and a bit crazy (not in the mental sense ^.^; wink and I'm always up for a good time. I'm into pretty much any anime for the most part. There are only a few that I don't like. lol I'm also into a ton of other things besides anime, so if you all have any questions just ask! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 am
Guess I better introduce myself since I'm not sure if I've even posted on the guild forums before!

Hey, guys! I'm a student from Southern Finland. I've been into anime/manga and such for some 6 years. I believe this is my fourth year as a cosplayer.
I always sew my own costumes. Besides sewing, I like all sorts of other crafting and arts. I'm also into games and korean/japanese music.
I don't currently have any plans for my next cosplay, but I'd love to form an Okami cosplay group next summer. I've also been planning a Portal 2 cosplay group with a friend of mine.
Some mangas I'm into atm are Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Ao No Exorcist, Sekirei, and D. Gray-man. I prefer reading manga to watching anime.

I'm always open to new friend requests, so feel free to send me a message if you want to chat. (:  

Chaosmaid

6,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hopetteok

Golden Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:29 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Haley. I'm 15. I started cosplaying back in 2009. I have quite a few favorite animes but my ultimate favorite is Clannad. c: I like video games, such as Bioshock, Portal, Amnesia, Fear, etc. I also like dancing, singing, music, BJDs, resin and clay charms, drawing, and of coarse COSPLAY! : D My favorite food is chicken alfredo. lol <3
Back into cosplay...I've been to Kumoricon '10, Sakuracon '11, and later this year, i'll be going to Kumoricon '12. I've cosplayed Kagami from Lucky Star, Hatsune Miku and Matryoshka Mikuo from Vocaloid, and thats pretty much it.
n u n" This years plan is to make a Noodle cosplay from Gorillaz. For now, i can really go to only one con a year but hopefully later i can go to more. They're to much fun!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:30 pm
lol, Maybe it's a good time to get to this...

Hey peeps!~ I'm Kim or Mouse, and I'm 27. I've been working or volunteering at cons for about 6-7 years now, and attending them for 8-9 years. I haven't cosplayed in a long time, usually because I have too much going on to work on one. I'm from Houston in Texas, and actually am part owner in a anime/scifi/gaming store in the area. I do watch anime from time to time, and read manga. Most all the conventions I have or can attend happen here in Texas. I am a bit of a gamer, but more of a console gamer than anything. I am actually, from time to time, designing t-shirts for the aforementioned shop I'm a part of. I am pretty shy or quiet in person, but very friendly and will help if I can.  

MadHatterzMouse

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

psychod0ll

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:31 pm
yo!

My real name is a Japanese: Kia Michiko and my nickname is a Korean food: Kimchi,,and i'm proud of it and you can call me either of that.I love anime and i love to read manga, and i consider myself as an otaku.. i can't tell you anime that i love,because its too many to mention my age is well i'm 19 years old i live here in the Phillipines hobbies,, surfing the net,hanging out with friends and etc. favorite food? i'm addicted to grapes ;D  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff