Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
۞ The Awakening ۞ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 pm
╔═════════════╗
۞ Chapter : Regretful Decision
╚═════════════╝

Come closer to me,
I'll help set you free..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alex fell on his rear as he watched the female flail and panic across the shaggy hall. How'd that thing end up there? Looking at the watering can lodged on the girl's head, the young author got up on his feet and motioned towards her, offering his help. "Hold still, I can get that thing off you," he said as he positioned his arms above the pale. The female wouldn't cease to twist and turn, causing Alex's eyes to slowly drift towards the girl's wildly bouncing chest. What am I doing? I should help this person out before she runs out of air or something.. His eye-candy was short-lived as the tip of the watering can slammed straight towards his nose, knocking the young man off his feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:31 am
User Image
All You Need Is Love

♀ ♀ ♀

Hearing the male voice inside the water pale, Jade stopped moving, trying to search with her hands the source. "Is someone there?" her voice echoed in the small confinements of the water pale, but could still be heard clearly to anyone within ear shot.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 am
╔═════════════╗
╚═════════════╝

Come closer to me,
I'll help set you free..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Slowly getting up from the floor, Alex felt a small stinging sensation on his nose. A running liquid from his nostrils caused him to quickly place a handkerchief to cover up. The young man noticed the small drops of crimson on the piece of cloth in his hand. Hope my nose isn't broken.

When Alex realized that the flailing girl ceased, he gently placed both of his hands above the pale and slowly pulled it out, revealing a perky, young female with more colors on her hair than a rainbow. For a moment, he said nothing. He couldn't say anything. He didn't know what to say at all. Eventually something came to mind. "What were you doing with a watering can on your head?"

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image
All You Need Is Love

♀ ♀ ♀

Jade blinked a few times from the sudden harsh light once the water pale was no longer covering her head. It took a moment for everything to sink in as she noticed her rescuer so close. She stared for a moment longer before realizing he'd asked her a question.

Placing both arms behind her head, Jade laughed nervously.
"I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and tripped. Rather silly of
me really...thanks for lending a hand, I can be so forgetful sometimes." There nervous laughter continued as she slowly begun to pick up her assorted items from the floor. First the star shaped bubble wand, then a few pots for her plants, and of course the dastardly water pale that nearly suffocated her. To the pale, she golden eyes glared at. "You must be new here, my name is Jade, what's yours?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:28 am
╔═════════════╗
╚═════════════╝

Come closer to me,
I'll help set you free..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."A-Alex. Nice to meet you miss Jade," the young man stuttered. He was about to shake the girl's hand when he quickly noticed the tainted handkerchief on his right palm. "Oh, sorry." Alex folded the cloth, stuffed it in his back pocket, then shook the female's hand. The author's eyes drifted towards the peculiar list of items on the carpeted floor.

A.. bubble wand..?

Realizing that he had yet to answer a question, Alex replied. "O-Oh! Yes, I'm new here. I was l-looking for a place to stay in for a couple of weeks in this town and s-so far this is the only place I can find accommodations."

I can't tell her some strange waitress led me here..

"I assume you live here miss Jade?"

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
All You Need Is Love

♀ ♀ ♀

You assume correct Ace, mind if I call you that? Ace that is, it seems to sort you the way you stare off like that." Jade smiled as he said her name, shaking his hand back as she straighten from the floor. Cradling her assorted items to her chest. "I'm not surprised by that, I've lived here a little over a year and your the first new face I've come across since then. But I suppose that has mainly to with the drought you see, and with very little water to spare, well some residence would rather not share you know?" Jade tilted her head at him, trying to take everything in. "If I may ask, what brings you all the way out here in the middle of no where Alex?" Jade leaned in closer towards him, almost as if she was trying not to be overheard by any of the other house guests.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:07 am
╔═════════════╗
╚═════════════╝

Come closer to me,
I'll help set you free..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alex tilted his head a bit and scratched it, unsure of how to respond to Jade's first statement. "I-I guess so.."

..Ace?

The young author listened to the colorful female's introduction and motioned the moment he heard an issue involving a drought. I wouldn't be watering plants in a strange neighborhood that lacks water.. he told himself as he simply nodded in understanding. He knows all too well not to mess with emotionally unstable strangers.

Alex suddenly felt uneasy when Jade motioned quite close to him after inquiring. His face flushed a bit as he stuttered. "I-I'm a writer, you see. I just came by on a search for inspiration for my book."

I know, this isn't the best place to be looking for inspiration.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff