Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Siren's Cry (Bix and Israfel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 pm
"Well now I'm not shooting at you. I'm hitting you!" He tried to wack Israfel in the shin with his bow. Unfortunately he missed. "I'm BLEEDING."

HP: 48/ 50
Dmg: 2
Charge: 1 / 2

iStoleYurVamps
So far, the bitchiest b***h fight there is.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:06 pm
Why Jack it all? Why did he have to start a fight? He was terrible at fights! Just terrible! Really, even Chuppi could kick his butt, (Jericho was probably an accident.). Still, the siren was not fond of getting beat up. In an attempt to divert the hunter's attention the siren moved to slap him. "You started it!"

HP: 36
Damage: 1
iloveyouDIE
It is totally now the bitchiest fight

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:36 am
"You just... slapped me?" Bix gaped and pushed the Siren off of him. He didn't feel right about socking him in the face, which is what he wanted to do.

Why not? Is it because he looks a bit like a ghoul?
No.. I mean. No... He clearly doesn't want to fight.
It's a shame you don't have a net gun. You could bring him back for that awful Doctor of yours.

Bix gave a thought to his division 'leaders' and knew that this sissy fight would not be something they approved of. Caelius would just tear this boy to shreds and Dr. H would already have him in a cage.

Was Bix too decent to make it in Deus? The thought was enough to snap him out of it. He backed up, leapt away, and a moment was wielding Mina at a safe distance.

"Go back to your school. Get out of here. Or I will kill you." And then he made Israfel into a pincushion.

HP: 47/ 50
Dmg: 9
Charge: 2 / 2

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:36 am
PUffing up, The siren looked almost comical. "Of course I slapped you! You're rude! And your taste in clothing is terrible." He huffed, mind shifting from fleeing to scolding. "I mean, look at those colors! You need something bright a pretty! Maybe with some frill and OH OH LACE! Everybody looks good in lace so long as it's properly used." Nodding he grinned, absolutely forgetting the fact he was facing a hunter of all things.

Until he gave an order. "Huh? You can't tell me what to do! I mean I didn't come looking for this place or anything and I am sorry I distrubed you but it is very rude to AHHHHHHH!" Curling up in a defensive balls, the siren whimpered as he was stick with a few arrows.

"YOU'RE MEAN." Israfel tried to slap him again.

HP: 27
Damage:

iloveyouDIE

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:24 am
Bix had backed too far away to be smacked again. "Just leave already! Don't you know what's good for you? I am going to keep firing and once my bow gets going... she won't stop." In his head Mina was already moaning and whining for release.

He stuck Israfel with another round of arrows. "Turn into something already, if you won't go away!" He wanted to fight some sort of beast, not an effeminate slapping guy. It made the fight less than satisfying.

HP: 47/ 50
Dmg: 7

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 am
"I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE EEXIT IS!" He whined. Sniffling, Israfel tried to give Bix his most angry look. "I don't even know who you are and you hate me and I am sorry if you dad is dead because we drowned him but I haven't drowned anybody and I'm sorrrryyyyyy." Wings were flapping erratically as he bumped into the ceiling, knocking a few rocks down. A sudden cloud of feathers and what was now trembling in front of Bix was not a student, but a rather small blue-jay. That

HP: 20
Dmg: 3

iloveyouDIE

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 am
"Just turn around and go back the way you came!" Bix was sounding slightly distressed about this. For some reason this stupid 'weener was making him feel bad for doing his job.

And then he turned into an itty bitty bird. "Are you ******** kidding me?"

Maybe we can catch him?
You know... it's worth a try.

Bix then ran at the bird and jumped, clapping his hands around it. Of course he didn't catch it, but his slap was enough to do some damage. With the flying and the flapping Israfel was difficult to pin down.

HP: 44/ 50
Dmg: 6

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 am
Peeping and chirping frantically, Israfel was very much not wanting to be caught. It would be most uncomfortable. "Don't squish me!" And "I WONT EAT HUMANS I PROMISE STOP HITTING ME." Kept coming from his tiny beak. Pecking at Bix briefly, the sire was trying to get away, but weaving in and around the part of the 'cave hall' were proving difficult.

HP: 14
Damage:

iloveyouDIE

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:14 pm
Bix was hopping around trying to catch the little bird. "Stay still! I'm not really trying to hurt you." His arms swatted at Israfel in the air.

Thissss iss horribly pathetic. He'ssss barely worth the cage they would put him in, sssssnowflake.
But he won't go back!
We shall help him back? Perhapsssss. Do not tell your superiors.

"Listen I am going.. to.. help you!" Bix managed to leap off of a boulder and grab Israfel between his hands. "That's the way out okay?" And then he wound up, like he was throwing a baseball, and threw Isra back the way he came. Unfortunately he thwapped him into a rock mid-throw... but hopefully he would be on his way.

"Don't come back in here!!" Bix yelled after him.

HP: 44/ 50
Dmg: 8

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:06 pm
What he wasn't trying to hurt him? What? Looking at the hunter, the tiny bird let out a chirp. Caught he let out another chirp, this time more curious. "REALLY?" He was hopeful. He really didn't mean to intrude. Thrown, and bouncing off a rock he returned to his normal size before looking bacK and waving.

"THANK YOU. BYE. I WILL NOT DROWN PEOPLE OKAY. And I will try to not come uninvited to your cave again!" He meant well, even if it meant he was being idiotic.

iloveyouDIE
WILD ISRAFEL HAS FLED

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers