Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:27 pm
((Okie dokies.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 am
((-Poke-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 pm
((-Poke-))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 pm
(Oh I have so many plans for my character when this starts up. ^_^)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:00 pm
((It should be both fun and interesting. Both boys have game related powers...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm
(It's gonna be fun when im mixing and matching something like Zelda with Street fighter to make an attack combo.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm
((Just need the last 5 member and we can start... Teachers can be npc's for now))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:44 am
(Who reserved the last spot >_< they need to hurry up I'm impatient)  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 am
((Ditto.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 am
((I think it was Valiant...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 pm
((Val hasn't sent a profile yet so I opened the spot back up... We're also starting since we have a few other people already))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 pm
((Yay!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm
((If anyone want to make the first post, go for it. If not, I'll be making mine in a few moments))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle walks down the Academy halls with a glare directed at anyone who dared meet her stormy grey eyes. She had yet to have a drop of alcohol, and most likely wouldn't for the rest of the school day, which always put her in a fowl mood, but she had a test later which meant she had to remain sober enough to take it.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 pm
Standing in the middle of the hallway Joesph looked at one of the more muscular and simple minder H.I.V.E students who currently held his psp between his fat grubby hands holding it above the young teens reach as he laughed and carried on obviously putting on a show for his friends who had already backed off. This was obviously a new student who was trying to make name for himself in likely one of the worst way's he probably could by messing with Gamer as he turned and walked away from the boy only several steps before stopping and turning around.

The air around him changed somewhat as he gave a small scowl to him reaching to his belt. Holding up the memory drive to the muscular idiot Gamer showed it was Marvel vs Capcom 3 as he installed it into his drive on his wrist. In a moment blue lines covered his body as shook himself off a bit his wrist popping. "Cap'n" he muttered as he held his left arm out a shield with a single white star and the american color's appeared as his clothing changed to mimic captain americas. Rushing suddenly towards the boy he slammed the shield into the kids chest and lifting him up skyward as he watched him soar. Not letting up he threw the shield it striking the kids arm before bounding off the ceiling behind him and striking him again on the downfall and returning to his hand.

"Strider" he muttered again his outfit changed mimicking Strider Hiryu and a blade appearing in his right hand the clothing before having vanished. "Ragnorok" he muttered simply turning his back as the kid was just about to hit the ground. As he did four copies surrounded the area as they began striking him in time keeping him just barely above the ground before the the knocked him into the air where Gamer hung from the roof poised for the final strike. Pushing off of the ceiling he vanished appearing just above the ground as he landed almost without a sound. A giant slice appeared in the pillar that was a few feet away from the boy as he hit the ground next to Gamer as he reverted back to his normal clothing the weapon dissapearing as he reached down and pulled the PSP from his hand. "Don't touch my things" he said simply turning and walking off a very rare but simply over powering show of force to one of the new student.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff