Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
My cat died last week Sunday. I forgot to tell ya'll. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Sorry, he died I hate when pets die like this even though you try so hard to help them get better, we have also had a kitty died about a Month ago he got run over he was quite old, and our other kitty his buddy has run away. sweatdrop

Oh no! gonk That's awful! I hope that he/she didn't suffer after getting run over. crying Oh gawd. And sorry to hear that the next one left you like that. gonk

Thanks, I dont think he suffered, from what my parents told me is he was dead when they saw him or he prob. died when he got hit.

Its okay, the one that run away most likely has a house somewhere that feeds it or it just went wild again and is hunting for food. 3nodding

That's good....I think. sad will you be getting any more cats soon?

Possibly eventually depends on what my parents want to do, but they both grew up with animals around them, my mom grew up with animals all around her and her family (She was a farm girl. ^8^ )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 pm
Giesta
Possibly eventually depends on what my parents want to do, but they both grew up with animals around them, my mom grew up with animals all around her and her family (She was a farm girl. ^8^ )

3nodding That's great. I can't recall a time when we didn't have animals around here. My parents say that they always had dogs, cats, fish, birds......I never had a pet bird before since Mom says that they take up too much time and require too much care. xp And since our fish died out, I haven't had the heart to get more since they die so quickly. ;~;  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:36 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

3nodding That's great. I can't recall a time when we didn't have animals around here. My parents say that they always had dogs, cats, fish, birds......I never had a pet bird before since Mom says that they take up too much time and require too much care. xp And since our fish died out, I haven't had the heart to get more since they die so quickly. ;~;

3nodding Animals as pets are fun and you bond with them so easily, I love my goldfish but of course they are hard to keep alive sometimes well...........always hard to keep alive. sweatdrop (Yeah, some of them require a lot of care and maintenance. )

I still loved our goats the most back when we had all of them though. ^8^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

3nodding Animals as pets are fun and you bond with them so easily, I love my goldfish but of course they are hard to keep alive sometimes well...........always hard to keep alive. sweatdrop (Yeah, some of them require a lot of care and maintenance. )

Yeah! blaugh I love my pets alot. I always have and always will. I view them sometimes as actual people. xp I talk to them alot and drive my family crazy with it! The neighbours all think that my family is pretty weird since they hear strange noises coming from our house all the time. Most of those noises happen whenever we're playing with our animals and tackle-diving them. rofl And the animals make noise, too!  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:43 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Yeah! blaugh I love my pets alot. I always have and always will. I view them sometimes as actual people. xp I talk to them alot and drive my family crazy with it! The neighbours all think that my family is pretty weird since they hear strange noises coming from our house all the time. Most of those noises happen whenever we're playing with our animals and tackle-diving them. rofl And the animals make noise, too!

Talking with them is fun because they realize you are talking to them and they pay attention or it seems like they do. 3nodding

That sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!! We love our pets and animals as well though my parents have only let a few of them ever come inside the house and often it is because it isnt safe outside......... a storm or really bad weather or such.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:50 pm
Giesta
Talking with them is fun because they realize you are talking to them and they pay attention or it seems like they do. 3nodding

That sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!! We love our pets and animals as well though my parents have only let a few of them ever come inside the house and often it is because it isnt safe outside......... a storm or really bad weather or such.

Poor guys have to stay outside in the rain/snow? surprised That's bad. crying
Our dogs stay outside, but we have a shelter for them, with a spot that's warm and cosy for them to sleep. ^^ The cats come and go as they please, and all of them have chosen a bed to sleep on. At any one point in time, I have 2 sleeping on my bed. xp

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Our dogs stay outside, but we have a shelter for them, with a spot that's warm and cosy for them to sleep. ^^ The cats come and go as they please, and all of them have chosen a bed to sleep on. At any one point in time, I have 2 sleeping on my bed. xp

We do have an area where there are dog houses for the puppies and a sort of small area for the cats to come inside like a set of cat boxes out side they all have soft warm blanket or blanket like materials inside for warmth or if its really bad outside they are inside with us.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

We do have an area where there are dog houses for the puppies and a sort of small area for the cats to come inside like a set of cat boxes out side they all have soft warm blanket or blanket like materials inside for warmth or if its really bad outside they are inside with us.

I see. xd But that's not what you indicated earlier! whee rofl You had me worrying there for a second. 3nodding  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:59 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I see. xd But that's not what you indicated earlier! whee rofl You had me worrying there for a second. 3nodding

Oh, I am sorry I had jumped a bit ahead of myself, sweatdrop they do stay outside but they do have places outside to stay in while they are outside. (Our goats even had a shed that was moved out into the field behind our house for them when it was bad weather.) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:01 pm
Giesta
Oh, I am sorry I had jumped a bit ahead of myself, sweatdrop they do stay outside but they do have places outside to stay in while they are outside. (Our goats even had a shed that was moved out into the field behind our house for them when it was bad weather.) 3nodding

Cool. 3nodding How many goats do you have? Do you raise them for milk and meat? surprised Goat milk is the best! emotion_kirakira When my aunt was alive, she'd send milk for my sister and me. I can't get that anywhere now. sad  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Cool. 3nodding How many goats do you have? Do you raise them for milk and meat? surprised Goat milk is the best! emotion_kirakira When my aunt was alive, she'd send milk for my sister and me. I can't get that anywhere now. sad

We had at the most 14 of them when they had thier babies which were so cute and little. ^8^

We only had them as pets though the reason my parents said we had them was to clear our field out of brush and weeds and they did that very well. (Yummy goats milk though I have never eaten the cheese. sweatdrop )

Yeah, it is hard to find goast milk or cheese, the only way here is the omish / mina-knights people outside of town.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:27 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

We had at the most 14 of them when they had thier babies which were so cute and little. ^8^

We only had them as pets though the reason my parents said we had them was to clear our field out of brush and weeds and they did that very well. (Yummy goats milk though I have never eaten the cheese. sweatdrop )

Yeah, it is hard to find goast milk or cheese, the only way here is the omish / mina-knights people outside of town.

Wow! blaugh That's plenty! And that's a very practical reason, but weren't they expensive to care for? surprised My aunt only had like 9 at any one point in time. 3nodding Strangely enough, I don't think I've ever had the cheese. surprised  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Wow! blaugh That's plenty! And that's a very practical reason, but weren't they expensive to care for? surprised My aunt only had like 9 at any one point in time. 3nodding Strangely enough, I don't think I've ever had the cheese. surprised

They had a lot of babies in groups for a while to get up to 14. 3nodding

I am not sure how expensive, though I am sure my parents did do things to take care of them its been several years ago now.

She many not have had the time to collect the milk and turn it into cheese. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I am not sure how expensive, though I am sure my parents did do things to take care of them its been several years ago now.

She many not have had the time to collect the milk and turn it into cheese. 3nodding

Actually, goat cheese isn't big on the market here, so I figure that maybe that's why my aunt never bothered making any. sad
And I see. That's kinda how we got to 13 cats one time. rofl We started with 3, one gave birth to 6 and then, later on, when we kept 3 of the babies, one of them gave birth to five! xp
We gave away all those other babies and now, we're down to four. One died recently and then a couple years ago, one disappeared.

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Actually, goat cheese isn't big on the market here, so I figure that maybe that's why my aunt never bothered making any. sad
And I see. That's kinda how we got to 13 cats one time. rofl We started with 3, one gave birth to 6 and then, later on, when we kept 3 of the babies, one of them gave birth to five! xp
We gave away all those other babies and now, we're down to four. One died recently and then a couple years ago, one disappeared.

Yup, milk and the cheese is yummy sadly people dont like as much as we do its good for you better than normal cheese is from what I hear.

Yup, mostly like that I think one of our goats had one then the next time two or three and before long it had gotten to 14 before the thing happened and they all died. crying

Its sad when they died or runaway it is sad to see them died as babies to the are so cute as kittens. sweatdrop  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games