Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
hater, ganna hate. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:11 am

xxxyouwantitx
Taeryyn
For the record, this is the second time he's pulled this stunt, and I'm still not sure what the hell he's trying to prove.

xxxyouwantitx
so the guild master dislikes me.. any suggestions? im thinking of leaving, and i bet, the next time the GM is online, this will be gone. any bets? smile

xxxyouwantitx
not a mod... every time i post ANYTHING, EVEN ABIDING THE RULESS.... it gets moved or removed...

Wow. I'm not sure why I should bother addressing this, since nothing you've said has said has any basis in reality, but I guess I'll give it a shot.

1) What "guild-master"? Neither the captain nor the vice-captain of this guild have moved or deleted a thread in months and months.

2) The only threads that have been moved lately have been moved by either myself or lgtenos.

3) The only posts that have been deleted lately have been deleted by the poster themselves.

4) None of the threads we moved belonged to you, and none of your posts have been deleted.

You know that we have a log of all these things that all crew members can see, right? In other words, I have proof that you're lying.

I can guarantee you that the captain doesn't even know you exist, let alone dislike you. I don't see why any of the crew should like you, considering you're accusing us of things we didn't do and cluttering up the forum with nonsense like this.

If you want to leave, then leave. I won't speak for anyone but myself, but I certainly don't care if you stay. If you do stay, then try contributing something of value to the guild rather than trying to stir up s**t by posting outright lies.

Shanna66
why do you think the guild captain hates you? im sure if you were hated you would have been banned

No, actually. We rarely ban users, and usually only do so when someone repeatedly flouts the rules, or does so in a particularly severe way. We don't ban users because we dislike them; if that were the case, there are a number of users who would be long gone.
okay, sence it wasent moved... why dont i see it in the forums then?.... answer mew this, and i will be your slave...

Have you checked the Off topic sub-forum located here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=33982

The Main Forum is mainly to post and disscuss topics about LGBTQ related, news, stories, experiences, conflicts regarding the LGBT community, etc.

Posting stuff like :

"Do you think my hair smells like poop?" or "The Guild mastah h8's meh" is not LGBT related, therefore any mod will do thier job and move the topic to the right sub-forum, capiche?

No go fetch me some wine and bread, slave.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 pm

xxxyouwantitx

okay, sence it wasent moved... why dont i see it in the forums then?.... answer mew this, and i will be your slave...

None of your posts have been deleted.

None of your threads have been deleted.

None of your threads, other than this one, have been moved

Since all of the above are true, then my conclusion is that you can't see your posts because you are lying about this entire thing.

Sin Error

*sad music plays*
I move threads too emo

I did a quick scan of the crew log and didn't notice you. You're just too much of a ninja for me, Sin. xd

Shanna66

well hate and dislike are 2 different things. i would never ban someone from my guild who i disliked, and there have been quite a few over the years. but if there was someone that i hated i would ban them.

Regardless of whether it's hate or mere dislike, we don't ban people unless there's rule-breaking. If I feel like my decision-making is being influenced by my dislike of someone, I ask the other crew-members for their thoughts.

Anyway, I'm moving this to off-topic now.

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

xxxyouwantitx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Sin Error
xxxyouwantitx
Taeryyn
For the record, this is the second time he's pulled this stunt, and I'm still not sure what the hell he's trying to prove.

xxxyouwantitx
so the guild master dislikes me.. any suggestions? im thinking of leaving, and i bet, the next time the GM is online, this will be gone. any bets? smile

xxxyouwantitx
not a mod... every time i post ANYTHING, EVEN ABIDING THE RULESS.... it gets moved or removed...

Wow. I'm not sure why I should bother addressing this, since nothing you've said has said has any basis in reality, but I guess I'll give it a shot.

1) What "guild-master"? Neither the captain nor the vice-captain of this guild have moved or deleted a thread in months and months.

2) The only threads that have been moved lately have been moved by either myself or lgtenos.

3) The only posts that have been deleted lately have been deleted by the poster themselves.

4) None of the threads we moved belonged to you, and none of your posts have been deleted.

You know that we have a log of all these things that all crew members can see, right? In other words, I have proof that you're lying.

I can guarantee you that the captain doesn't even know you exist, let alone dislike you. I don't see why any of the crew should like you, considering you're accusing us of things we didn't do and cluttering up the forum with nonsense like this.

If you want to leave, then leave. I won't speak for anyone but myself, but I certainly don't care if you stay. If you do stay, then try contributing something of value to the guild rather than trying to stir up s**t by posting outright lies.

Shanna66
why do you think the guild captain hates you? im sure if you were hated you would have been banned

No, actually. We rarely ban users, and usually only do so when someone repeatedly flouts the rules, or does so in a particularly severe way. We don't ban users because we dislike them; if that were the case, there are a number of users who would be long gone.

The Main Forum is mainly to post and disscuss topics about LGBTQ related, news, stories, experiences, conflicts regarding the LGBT community, etc.

Posting stuff like :

"Do you think my hair smells like poop?" or "The Guild mastah h8's meh" is not LGBT related, therefore any mod will do thier job and move the topic to the right sub-forum, capiche?

my bad, then its Taeryyn that dislikes me... or who ever moves the stuff around/deletes them, just give me a heads up next time so this doesent happen again?.... please?...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:42 pm

xxxyouwantitx
Sin Error
xxxyouwantitx
Taeryyn

xxxyouwantitx

xxxyouwantitx

Shanna66

Posting stuff like :

my bad, then its Taeryyn that dislikes me... or who ever moves the stuff around/deletes them, just give me a heads up next time so this doesent happen again?.... please?...

We are not required to do that, we're all busy people, with busy lives. I myself just don't have the time to be sending out PM's everytime I move or edit a topic.
I suggest you try to be more careful with what you post, just ask yourself: "is it in the right forum?"
and that way we can avoid situations like this. smile

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

xxxyouwantitx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Sin Error
xxxyouwantitx
Sin Error
xxxyouwantitx
Taeryyn

Posting stuff like :

We are not required to do that, we're all busy people, with busy lives. I myself just don't have the time to be sending out PM's everytime I move or edit a topic.
I suggest you try to be more careful with what you post, just ask yourself: "is it in the right forum?"
so your making this out as like a ... sin?... and WHAT THE FUDGE IIIISSSS ON TOPIC?!?!?!?!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Hm, I wonder where such information can be found?

Couldn't possibly be the Rules & FAQ Sticky that you're supposed to have read before posting...

:/

You know, if you're not sure where to put a thread, you could PM one of us and ask, as opposed to ignoring the rules and making up stories, then pleading ignorance. It would really save everyone a lot of time and annoyance.

To rephrase what's already written in the sticky, a thread only belongs in the main forum if:
-There is actual discussable content (No low-content threads. So, no spam, no introduction threads, no chats, no games, no RPs)
-The subject matter is pertinent to the LGBT community.
-It doesn't break any of the guild or site rules (no dating or cybering threads, no linking to illegal content, etc.)

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Ecchi Bodypillow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:52 pm

OMG who the hell cares?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Impy Kun
I think I smell a troll...

DON'T FEED THE TROLL. DON'T.

Falsequivalence

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 pm

xxxyouwantitx
Sin Error
xxxyouwantitx
Sin Error
xxxyouwantitx
Taeryyn

Posting stuff like :

so your making this out as like a ... sin?... and WHAT THE FUDGE IIIISSSS ON TOPIC?!?!?!?!

How old are you?
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces