Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
..: Čæåń Phāntømęñ :..

"Thank you again, Lady Shalendra," Phantom nodded slightly before bowing as a prince would. A moment later he was running through the wall and floor so he could get Caean out of his new lab before he could blow something up. "C'mon, dad! You take forever since you've got to analyze everything. No one is going to touch your stuff. March."
"But... But..." Caean complained while getting pushed by Phantom towards the bathroom. He was more interested in his science than eating at a table, but Phantom wouldn't take no as an answer. When they reached the bathroom Phantom and Caean had a brief stare-down only for Caean to give in and start stripping. Phantom set down a fresh set of clothes that would make Caean look less like a scientist or soldier along with a towel as Caean stripped only to sit down in the hall in wait of his father to finish. To anyone paying attention, Phantom seemed like the adult and Caean the child when it was actually vice-versa.

..: Phåñtøm Phāntømęñ :..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:14 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
Shalendra nodded as she went into her bedroom, sighing she undressed and removed her jewelry, one of her butlers had turned on the bath for her and left as she walked into the bath, washing herself. After a few minutes of soaking Shalendra's ear twitched as she heard a faint sound behind her, she turned her head, and upon seeing a knife she jumped out of the bath in time as the knife impaled itself in the wall on level of where she had been sitting. She saw the perpetrator and gave a loud panther yowl that echoed throughout the entire house as she attacked the masked person who fought back. After a short few seconds Shalendra had knocked the person on their back and was about to deliver the final blow when she was stabbed from behind on her left side by a second perpetrator, she collapsed to the ground as the two people left quickly leaving no trace behind. Shalendra was on the floor laying face down, the pain too much for her to move, let alone breath normally, the blood slowly pooling around her.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

"Get out of the floor if you can. Idget. Lady Shalendra, I'm coming in," Phantom called before stepping through the wall. His instincts had kicked into effect when he'd heard Shalendra's growl or yowl? There were too many labels for it... The point of the matter was that he'd caught one of the attackers by slipping through the walls and the floor after having caught the guy. Now if the attacker tried doing any serious moving, he'd be in a lot of pain. Phantom knelt beside Shalendra and frowned slightly at his hand. He could use a little bit of magic to stop the bleeding at least. He gently set his hand on Shalendra's injury as a soft blue glow surrounded it and started clotting the blood. He seemed unfazed by the fact that she was naked and that he hadn't waited for a response before sliding through the wall. "It's only a temporary patch up. I caught a guy so he's stuck in the floor right now. I think I scared your butler though. I'll send him in to finish with your injury." He stood back up and exited the bathroom only to head back into the hall to tap the butler on the shoulder. After telling the butler that Shalendra was injured and needed a better patch up, the butler practically sprinted to Shalendra's aid and Phantom switched places with Caean.
"Idget. My son has the instinct of a feral animal. You don't want to attack this place while we're living here. We rarely show mercy to those who attack our loved ones and those we are indebted to," Caean explained in a cheery tone to the masked attacker who had learned about the pain of being stuck halfway through a solid object after trying to struggle his way out. "When Lady Shalendra can join us, I'll have her figure out your punishment. For now, you just tell me where your buddy ran off to so I can be sure to give him the warning to whoever else plans to attack here. You should also be glad it was him who found you and not my youngest son. He'd have eaten the very muscle off your bones."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:43 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra groaned a bit as the butler finished patching up her wound, then helping her sit on her bed after carrying her out of her bathroom, he went to find some clothes. Helping her dress, he then checked the wound again, it was finally starting to close, Shalendra slowly stood and made her way down the hall, her tail flicking in irritation.
She finally made it to where she saw Caean and the perpetrator halfway through the floor, raising an eyebrow she looked at him, "I am guessing this is one of your abilities?" she asked as she stood there with her arms folded. Shalendra glared at the masked man, tail almost thrashing about with how upset she was, her primal instincts wanted to kill him, but she knew she had to keep control over herself, though it was getting harder.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

"Something like that. I was actually taking a bath so it was technically Phantom who snatched him into the floor. It's quite painful getting stuck in a solid object. My abilities are more of offensive magic, phasing, anything scientific and the instincts of a wild animal. Phantom's abilities dabble in more elements than mine thanks to his mother," Caean answered calmly while sliding his arms into the floor only to pull the attacker out of the floor yet keeping his arms in his grasp and the attacker's leg in the floor so he couldn't try running. "I'm not pulling you completely out of the floor, buddy. So who are you? Why'd you attack her? Where'd your buddy run off to? Answer and you might continue living."
"You making promises that you broke with me and your other two children?" Phantom muttered with an eerily calm expression, his hair still dripping from his shower. That comment got a pout from Caean.
"It wasn't intentionally broken," Caean sniffed lightly while maintaining a tight hold on the attacker. "Your mother just turned out to be a traitorous b***h."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra glared at the man, he just stood there glaring at her for a few minutes, he then said one phrase "Dirty animal" and Shalendra sliced his throat with a yowl of anger and the man died. She cleaned her claws then headed towards the stairs, "Dinner is ready, the butler's and maids will deal with the body, just make sure he isn't stuck in the floor anymore" she said as her tail continued to twitch in irritation.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
..: Čæåń Phåñtömėn :..

"Sure thing. Do you let every little comment like that get under your skin?" Caean responded while finishing dragging the body out of the floor, dropping it on the ground and frowning slightly at the blood on his arm. He gave a slight shrug and licked the fleck of blood off his arm only to act all innocent and childishly curious again.

User Image
..: Phåñtøm Phåñtömėn :..

"You're so crude. I'll hunt the other one later. Would you mind leading us to the dining room, Lady Naevys?" Phantom sighed before smiling lightly at Shalendra. He seemed used to the behavior Caean was showing around the female feline which made it just seem kind of off in and of itself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra growled a bit before stopping and taking a deep breath, "I had once been a slave, I had always been called such things, so to hear it after I am away from that kind of life, it brings out anger, though it doesn't help the fact that I was attacked" she said as she stood there facing Caean and Phantom. Shalendra then started walking towards the stairs again, still slightly limping from the last of the pain, "Its this way" she said more calmly as she descended the stairs, heading to the dinning hall. "And Phantom, you can just call me Shalendra, no need for formalities in my home, though my help still refer to me as lady" she chuckled as some near by maids smiled at her happily. Shalendra walked through the great doors that lead to the dining hall, she took her seat at the far end, "You may sit were you wish" she said as she watched the two.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

"That's it? That's your reason? You'd never make it as a queen if that's all," Caean sighed lightly while sitting as far away from Shalendra as was possible, his attention moving towards the food that had been prepared. "Looks delicious."

User Image

"Formalities are natural for me, Milady. I was raised amongst nobility and royalty so speaking in the formal manner in front of anyone other than my close family and only them is completely normal. My scientific insanity that you can see more openly from my father remains quiet unless it is just me and my close family. I'm sorry if it seems rather odd to you," Phantom murmured gently as he took up a seat in the center of the table. He shot a glare at Caean who just shrugged lightly only to get a roll of the eyes from his eldest son.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked at Caean, "That may be, but I am not trying to be a queen, I just want to live my life and give a home to those who have been put into the slave markets. And if you must know, I already know who sent the assassins, which is what truly angered me", she glared down at Caean before turning to Phantom, her glare fading. "When I first started out of slavery and started giving a home to those still in the markets, it was very odd, but as the years passed I am growing more used to it though I still do not favor it. Now, let us eat before our food goes cold" she said as she began to eat in silence, her tail still twitching in agitation.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 am
User Image

Caean almost made a sharp retort, but seemed to change his mind as soon as he'd inhaled. He started eating rather quickly although there was a slight blur to his form. So she wished to be kind. Oh how cruel reality could be. After finishing up the last of his food and practically chugging his drink, he gathered up his dishes. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be heading to bed early tonight," he said in a less-than-amused tone only to carry his dishes through the wall as he left without giving anyone the opportunity to respond.

User Image

Being far more mature and calm about the words spoken than his father, Phantom remained quiet although he'd frowned slightly at Caean's sudden dark mood. Hopefully Caean wouldn't cause any kind of trouble for them by going into such a dark mood. Once he entered a dark mood, it was hard to pull him back out of it. It would be apparent to anyone very soon that Caean's only interaction to anyone else would be that of sarcastic manners. It was similar to the silent treatment only there would be a few words being spoken very sarcastically.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra sighed as she finished dinner and watched Caean leave, "I am guessing he is not happy with my decisions?" she asked Phantom as she sat there drinking the rest of her wine. Her thoughts going back to who had attacked her, and the one behind the assassins.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

"No. Well, not exactly. Your choice of words were what irked him. He never wanted to be king of our homeland, but since his father passed away and he was married before his elder sister, he was forced to take his father's place on the throne. My father has always loved science and wanted to be a scientist ever since he was little, but his dreams came to a screeching halt when his father died and he had to take on the role as a king. He was always stressed over war with the neighboring kingdom, my brothers and me, my mother being a traitor to the entire nation, my aunt and her husband..." Phantom paused and started picking at his food only to stop and sigh lightly. "He's a little sensitive about the topic of kings and queens and the amount of assassins that tried to kill his entire family ever since before he can remember. It comes with the territory of being royalty. He knows he brought up the topic, but he finds flawed logic in everything and so he goes into these dark depressions that are similar to the silent treatment only with sarcastic manners. You get used to it."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra sighed, "I apologize for upsetting your father, but I do not intend on becoming such a thing, I just want to live my life how I wish. And in that same process give employment and a home to others" she got up and walked to a window to look out. "The assassins were sent by my brother, though he thinks I should try and be more human, I was adopted into a human family, my brother was always ashamed for having an "Animal" for a sister as he put it" she said as she watched the sun set. The blood from her wound had started to seep through the bandages, noticing the blood she went back to to her chair but suddenly collapsed to the ground screaming in pain. A butler came running in and knelt by his mistress, "SIR! Something is not right, she seems to be changing! I do not know how to stop this" he said to Phantom.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

"Go get my father. Now! I'm not a vet, but I can do one thing. Thank you Tori for sneaking a bunch of wild animals into the palace," Phantom growled lowly, snapping at the butler when he seemed to hesitate. He used a dagger to cut the bandages off, handling the blade as if he were an expert, only for his right arm to turn into a mist-like shape and fade out. What had once been his arm seemed to slide into the wound and start cutting off the blood flow to the damaged area and set itself inside the very fabric of Shalendra's mind. Hey~ Focus on the sound of my voice. I'm numbing the area you're injured at and clotting the blood as best I can until my dad can get here. It isn't easy trying to control the zillions of water molecules that make up my arm and tap into your head. I can only temporarily do this so remain calm. Please remain calm. If my dad has to sedate you, it isn't gonna be done nicely. He'd make a good doctor if it weren't for all the frayed nerves and thin patience. His voice echoed in a gentle tone at the edge of Shalendra's mind making it sound as if an angel were talking to her.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff