Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
The Cutie Mark Chronicles Continue - S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:22 pm
(( 1: HAR! PUNNY! lol. I see what you did there. Nice one. 2: Anyone who's read my Bio, knows my story, but I'll try and extrapolate. But I haven't really explained Trey or PF's stories.))

Tempest, wiping a tear from his eye, shook his head to snap out of his daze. He set his cards on the table, and leaped on top of it, trying to get the most dramatic look possible.

"Well, when a Pegasus reaches their final year in Flight School, they must pass a final flight exam in order to graduate. I had yet to obtain my Cutie Mark, something extremely uncommon for a colt of my current age. But on the day my exam was meant to start, a massive storm rolled in causing the test to be postponed! It was horrible! But, I refused to wait! For I had been training for an extremely long time for this day. Day in, and day out, nightly exercises, stamina trials, speed runs, the works! I had trained more than any other pony for that test. I insisted to get on with it, and I wasn't going to take 'No' for an answer!"

Tempest struck a pose, as if at the starting line of a race.

"The test began like normal, only with a hard thunder storm raging and rain falling so hard that it was blinding! But I had memorized the course, after running it so many times. I, was ready! As soon as the exam began, I launched into the course, dodging tree after tree that I couldn't even see until they were a foot away from my face! I still remember the course! Left turn, right turn, under a bridge, over a fountain, through some trees, around a couple of rocks, down into a deep trench, and over a final tree that towered over the course!"

Tempest begins flitting around the room at extremely high speeds, imitating his moves through the course.

"I was mere feet from the finish line! I was just breaching the peak of the tree and making impeccable time, when suddenly a massive explosion went off directly on top of me, coupled with a blinding white light! I went barreling into the ground, leaving a crater in my wake. All hope seemed lost of beating the fastest time on the board. But a measly little explosion wasn't going to stop me from achieving my goals! I pulled my self out of that crater as soon as I had hit it, and blasted over the finish line!"

Tempest made a victory pose on the table, making himself look a lot larger than he really was.

"I have never been so happy in my entire life! I glided over to where my instructor stood, wide-eyed and mouth agape. I thought it was because I had finished it so fast that he couldn't comprehend how a 'Blank-Flank' could accomplish such a task. And with a storm raging! But, I soon realized what had truly happened. A lucky picture taken just at the right moment had shown precisely what that light had been. It showed a Lightning Bolt strike me across my back, knocking me into the ground at breakneck speed. Somehow, miraculously, I had managed to survive a direct strike, the crash that followed, and get back up with no pain, and make it over the finish line! But the second picture revealed something else entirely. Something that startled me almost as much as the first. Two drastic changes had occurred. Where once there was a pure blue mane, now had a stark white streak through it precisely where the lightning struck, leading all the way down my flank and onto my tail as well. And the other detail, was that there was now something emblazoned upon my flank: A Lightning Bolt just as blue as the one that struck me."

Tempest flexes his body to show off the streak.

"So, all in the span of one hour, I managed to pass my Flight Exam, and obtain the second fastest time on the course, In a rainstorm might I add, being shy by fifteen seconds. Also managing to obtain my Cutie Mark, and with it my immunity to all forms of electricity and the ability to control it. That, my friends, is how I received my Cutie Mark! Also, I later found out that Rainbow Dash is the one that I was trying to beat, and I would have too if it weren't for that lightning bolt. Although, if it weren't for that lightning bolt, I still wouldn't have my mark."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:05 pm
Scootaloo and the others sat there wide-eyed. Applebloom jumped into the air and cheered. "Wow! That was so cool Tempest!"

"Still not cooler than Rainbow Dash, but it was pretty cool!" Scootaloo added. "C'mon girls, let's go try "Cutie Mark Crusaders Tightrope Walkers" again!" And with that, the three began to leave.

Sweetie Belle stopped and turned to Bonfire before they left. "Thank you Mr. Bonfire. And I hope you find your special somepony soon." They white filly spoke sincerely.

Bonfire gave a quick formal bow. "Thanks, Sweetie Belle." He whispered back.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:44 pm
Tempest grinned from ear to ear. "Hey, try the Professor and Trey, they've got some really cool stories. I mean, not as cool as mine, but almost."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 am
"Sure! Where can we find 'em?" Applebloom asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 am
"Check the library. They might be researching something. If not there, try PF's house."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 pm
"Okay! Thanks Tempest!" Applebloom called before they left the building. The CMCs rode down to the library. Luckily, it was only down the street. Scootaloo was starting to get tired. The three fillies walked into the tree bulding and looked around.

"Professor Path Finder! Are you in here?" Sweetie Belle called.

"He's in here!" Spike said from hthe other room. The CMCs ran to the door and walked inside to see the prof. reaching for a book high up on the shelf.

"Hey Professor!" Scootaloo abruptly shouted.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:28 pm
Professor Path Finder jumped from the sudden noise, causing him to fall off the ladder and onto his flank. "Oof! I'm getting too old for this." he says, laughing. "Hi there girls, how are you today?"

Trey gallops into the room due to the sudden commotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:38 pm
"We wanna know how y'all got yer cutie marks so that we may get an idea on how to get ours!" Applebloom said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:20 pm
((Edit by Dakota: Um... Justin? Daring Do is a fictional character. Not a real pony))

"Is that so? Well, I haven't told this story in quite some time. I don't even know if I can remember it all." says PF, resting on his haunches. "Well you see, my father was an adventurer as well, even better than myself. So, when I was a child, me and my father would go out on adventures, seeing lands never before ventured. Beautiful lands, full of beautiful creatures. On my first outing with my father, we had decided to enter The Everfree Forest, a largely untouched location due to its mystery. Surprising due to its proximity to such rural locations."

((I'll finish this tomorrow. I'm tired and I'm going to head to bed.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:45 pm
The three fillies sat in a semi-circle around the professor as he spoke.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm
"So upon entering the forest and researching the area thoroughly, we made our way to this ancient castle set in the middle of a lake. Apparently, a King and Queen used to rule over the Everfree Forest and kept it maintained. The forest used to be very peaceful, kept that way by an ancient Relic infused with the magic power of the legendary Canterlot Nine, the nine most powerful unicorns in all of Equestria. But one day, The King, Queen, and all of their subjects disappeared, and the Everfree Forest turned into a horrible place overnight. No one knew what had happened, and no one wanted to venture into the Forest to find out, but we did. It took us three days to reach the lake and cross it, and once inside the castle it took us an entire other day to reach the inner sanctum where they kept the Relic. Inside, we found this tablet, the size of a regular book, floating in the center of the room. When we removed the tablet, the whole castle began to cave in around us! We had to gallop out of the castle to save our lives, and my father almost lost his on our way out. A large pit opened up beneath his feet, causing him to fall into a pit that he couldn't climb out of. I couldn't reach him either, leaving me to come up with a way to pull him out undamaged. I had very little time to act because of the current predicament we were in, but luckily there was an old banner handing from the wall that I could lower down for my father to grab hold of. After pulling him out from the pit, we managed to get out of the castle and onto the lake before the entirety of the castle collapsed. So, we floated home laughing at what we had just experienced, and brought the Relic to Canterlot to show it to Princess Celestia. In fact, the Relic is currently being displayed in the Castle. And so, from that one adventure, I gained my Cutie Mark and my love of Adventure."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:57 pm
"Wow!" The three fillies all said in unison.

"Now, how did you get your cutie mark, Mr. Chest?" Sweetie Belle asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:07 pm
Trey sits up straight, and begins his spiel."Well, I grew up admiring Professor Path Finder as a role-model, I mean, he was just so cool! He went where no other pony has gone before! But, when I had learned that he had abandoned his lifestyle due to his wife's death, I was devastated! My hero was putting up his Pith Hat! Hanging up his Saddlebags! Calling it quits! So, I decided to go on my own adventures!"

"I was doing an odd job on a deep sea fishing boat, seeing the seas, and visiting foreign lands. Sure, I was just a deckhand, cleaning and doing dishes, but it was enough. Then, one day, I had the oddest feeling to stop the boat and set anchor. It took all of my convincing, but the Captain trusted me enough to not lead them astray. So he set anchor, and I dived into the freezing water, to the surprise of the crew! It was the coldest cold I've ever experienced, freezing me to the bones, but I had to do it. Something was propelling me downwards, forcing me to find what I sensed, or never resurface at all. Everyone jumped in after me, thinking I was nuts. All except the Captain, who knew my plan all along. I was down there for what seemed like forever, searching for what needed to be found. After a few moments, I resurfaced, teeth chattering and significantly more blue than before. I convinced the three strongest ponies on the ship to assist me after much arguing, and we all dived down."

"At the bottom, twenty feet down, was a Treasure Chest filled with Gold and Riches! I had never seen so much gold, so much wealth! We hauled it up, using every amount of force we had, but we just couldn't break the surface! We had almost given up, almost dropped it in favor of our own lives, when suddenly a group of Sea-Ponies emerged from nowhere and hoisted the chest up with ease, tossing it, and us with it, onto the boat and disappearing without trace! I had never seen more beautiful ponies in my entire life! It was the only sighting to be documented since mythology too! I was spread all over the news, becoming a common name in all of Equestria. When we had landed on the ship, we were dumbstruck and happy. We got the treasure!"

"But I didn't only receive my Cutie Mark that day, I was also stricken with Hypothermia, and was terminal. But somehow, I pulled through. In fact, I still think it was because of the Sea-Ponies."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm
"Wooow! That's sounds so... magical!" Sweetie Belle inquired.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am
"Thanks..." says Tempest, blushing and looking down at his hooves.  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff