Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Lost Souls |Prison Ward| Under Repairs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

The medic shinobi watched her like a hawk, taking in every movement and listening to every sound. He had to time this carefully, just enough so that she might be disoriented and pass out, but not enough that she would suffer serious brain damage from lack of oxygen or die. An average human could plausibly survive three minutes without air but Setsuna kept an eye on her regardless. Her body's natural reactions were kicking in and while he took note of how her body struggled for air and grew limp, he was looking for personal reactions.

While it was nice not to hear her speak back, it seemed his words had been ineffective. Setsuna was sure he might have more success as the lack of oxygen affected her mind, but if not, then this one shot gambit to glean any information would have been a waste of time. He was ready to pull back as it became obvious she was about to pass out, but then he was met with a bit of success. At the mention of his friend Flou, the other's hand shot out, all of her remaining strength in the hand that gripped his own and the nails that dug into his skin. So one for sure nerve was Flou...

Smirking slightly, he pulled his hands back and let her drop to the floor. He'd continue to watch her, Aki's body would undoubtedly take over and begin taking in large amounts of air. If not, then he was prepared to administer mouth to mouth resuscitation to keep her alive... and he would also be sure she didn't try biting his tongue off. Once she was fine and conscious, he'd ask "So what is Flou to you? I'd thought he was merely your toy that you brainwashed. But now I wonder, what exactly happened or was said while you had him in your grasp? Maybe I should have the Mizukage send him down here to have a little chat with you."

At this point, he was counting on her to be a little disoriented from nearly suffocating to death. It might help make her a little more talkative at this point.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:02 pm
xxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'✾ The sky will singxx▐▐ 。」
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe stars will shinex&xand the wind will dance for us' ■■x↙ ↙

The moment his grip loosened Aki's began to take in large gulps of air. Her face was completely flushed, her lips a slight purple/blue tiny to them. Her body crumpled, no strength left in her to really hold herself up. A coughing fit ensued, her body fighting desperately to replenish her burning lung and restore the oxygen that had been lost while she was choked to almost death. As he spoke to her asking what Flou was to her, Aki continued to cough between her gasps. "Don't read too much into it. I just wanted you to let go. Isn't that what people do, tap out..." She was bluffing entirely. Aki messed up. She hadn't meant to respond but she had lost her temper and was, well, dying. An err in judgement and now she had to cover it up. Laying out on her side she continued to cough, her lungs still greedily demanding more air.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

The other was back on the defense but it did not matter, Setsuna was quite sure she was lying. "Please... I know that deep down all humans are just animals and when put in a corner, we act on baser instincts. If you really wanted to live, you would have put up a struggle before that point." Maybe he was sounding a little smug, but he had gotten something out of her. "And if it's really nothing, let's talk about our good friend Flou. What did you do to him when you captured him? What was said?"

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:45 pm
xxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe stars will shinex&xand the wind will dance for us' ■■x↙ ↙

Breathing heavily still but starting to level out, Aki used her waning strength to sit up. She couldn't see still, the blindfold like instrument still kept her from looking out and made her bloodline ability useless. Reaching a hand out behind her so she could find the wall to lean on, she did and reclined against it, sagging a little with her legs stretched out before her. "It's just as you said. When cornered. I only react at the point where I felt most cornered. On the brink. She said, correcting him. Setsuna was insistent on talking about Flou once more. It was obvious he was going to try and exploit this. He has another thing coming if he thinks I am that stupid. Aki remained silent for a moment and then smirked. "He didn't tell you guys what happened? I thought you guys were allies, friends. Guess that was all just talk." There was truth to what she said. Something was wrong with their friendship if one party kept information from the rest. She coughed a few times, her breathing rhythm still ruined. As she settled down she waved a hand passively before her face. "Okay. What's the next round of torture. You need to hurry. The ANBU are going to make their rounds soon. We don't want to waste the privacy of this room." Taunting. Again. Anything to grate against his nerves.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Still she was insistent on denying her reaction "If that's true, then that's quite sad. It's no wonder you lost since you lack conviction." retorted Setsuna. Smirking slightly as she tried to get to taunt him some more when he tried speaking about Flou. "Actually, we've both been busy and haven't had the time to talk. Debriefing, missions, things to do. If it's really that interesting... perhaps I will make the time to ask him and I know he'd be more than happy to answer all of my questions." It was true that they hadn't really had the time to talk. Aside from that one or two instances when they were mainly focused on relaxing and drinking.

At this point, the small fact that he had gotten to her was enough to keep him from getting annoyed, but now he would need a new tactic. Right now he could not just summon Flou for this round of fun and he wasn't sure how resistant she was to any other form of torture. "Well, now that is a bit of a puzzler. You seem resistant to the beatings... you seem to want to die... perhaps I should invite the ANBU making his rounds to come in. Perhaps we could go a different route. How would you feel about intercourse with the guard? Unless you'd rather I fetch Flou for the task..."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm
xxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Aki rape was the worst torture anyone could experience, she would rather die than have someone forced on her. Gritting her teeth she tensed. Setsuna was a pig and a monster for even thinking about that but what did she expect from a Kirigakure shinobi. They would suggest something like that. Aki scoffed at him and tugged on the chains that were around her wrists. "You wouldn't dare. Imagine how huffy your precious Mizukage would get? I'm sure the report will be soooo enjoyable to read." He was bluffing. He had to be and she could not allow herself to fall into such a scare. A few scattered memories drifted through her mind, darker times and much more depressing times. For a long time Aki had only allowed her other half to exist around the clock and only reverted to herself when she slept. That was how she had ended up with the group she worked for now. That was exactly how she had ended up working for that Iwakagakure woman. If she had know the other Aki would get her caught up in this she would never have allowed her to roam free to begin with.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

Rape was honestly a means of last resort since it could be quite damaging. Not to mention it was something Setsuna himself would not participate in, hence why he would not do the deed himself. The part about having Flou do the same thing was certainly a bluff. He was quite certain that the other would not do such a thing.

The clench in the other's jaw, he was certain he had struck another nerve. He doubted there would be many who would be able to tolerate the act of rape. It was violent, invasive... enough to the point it would harm a person's psyche since they were sure to feel trapped and helpless. Something a person like Aki might not be able to stand.

"You think so? After what you've done, I'm to get information I want through any means necessary." Just short of killing her of course. Mi had not said such words specifically, the ANBU had certainly given him the green light. Not having stood up from his crouch, he leaned in a little closer and said "There are many ways to get this information out of you, ways that the ANBU have not thought to use. Besides, you should surely understand... I'm sure your kind and the people you work for would use any means of torture to get whatever you needed."

Appearing quite serious about calling in a man to rape her, he continued "Now. An item was found on you when you were taken into custody, I'm sure you know which one I'm speaking of. You are going to tell me everything about it and how it came into your possession. If you continue to resist, then I will call in the guard and let him do what he wants with you. It's your choice and at this point, I'm not afraid to sink down to your level." That one was quite the lie. Setsuna did not want to have to resort to this tactic, but he'd have to separate his feelings from his work. At this rate, he was hoping she would blink first in this game of chicken.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
XXXXXXF l o uXH o j oXU w a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxChuuninxx|xx|xx Hojo Clanxx|xx|xxKirigakurexx|xx|xxMedical Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Am Loyal to my S U P E R I O R S
XXI will Never Raise my Blade to my H O M EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

After a boat ride to the island, he arrived at the door of the prison. Flou looked at the ANBU at the gate and bowed to them. He respected the ANBU, they were hunters, hunter's got food and found problems and solved them with skills [build up biggrin ]. "Flou Uwa, Chuunin, Medic... Here to help Setsuna and Sebastian with interrogation." The men looked at Flou, they had seen him around in the past years and one crossed his arms "Your the one they say was a failure in the last mission, being caught by the prisoner... Aki." Flou nodded and looked down, but spoke "This is true, I did fail, and I tried to pay for my actions with my life, and guess what." He looked at the ANBU with a glare "I'm here to prove my life is worth more then a petty action. Now let me through." That comment from the ANBU had Flou feel different, maybe the power they had was only boosting, in only a few years Flou would be able to join if he so CHOSE. They were nothing special. His veiw of them had changed a bit, but what was to come would make him more angry then seeing his mother die or kill the Kage.

The ANBU lifted up his mask and spat at Flou's shoes "Bottom Level..." Flou walked past and began his way down the stares. As Flou went down the staircase, spiral after spiral and passed Sebastian seeing his concoction he was making, he glared at him like a real monster would. He continued down and heard voices, making his stepping lighter and lighter he heard all of the conversation between Setsuna and Aki from the point of 'perhaps I should invite the ANBU making his rounds to come in. ' Flou stayed on one side of the wall of the prison wall and stood there with his back to them, and against a wall, listening. Flou's hand which were in his sleeves now were on his sides with clenched fists... was that Setsuna...? it didn't sound like him, it sounded like a person of an asylum. What had Kirigakure fallen too, as he saw the ANBU walk past. Flou followed in and after Setsuna spoke saying "Besides, you should surely understand... I'm sure your kind and the people you work for would use any means of torture to get whatever you needed."

"But we aren't thieves, or rapist's Setsuna..." Flou walked up to the ANBU gripping his shoulder and pulling him back and twisting to make him spin around and gripping his shirt, the squids new found strength activated by adrenaline, hoisting him up "**** off...." He threw him to the side and looked at Setsuna, glaring at him, Setsuna had that talent, and the more Flou stayed around him it came closer to the surface, Setsuna was an assassin, he would sacrifice anything to do a job, a friend, his dignity, his pride, honor... "We are Kirigakure Shinobi Setsuna... Not monsters, and if I here another idea so close to rape again, you will see what I have been through in the past hour..."

Flou had only two things left, his honor and loyalty, and he wasn't about to lose either of them becuase Setsuna needed info. If they went through with rape, there would be no difference, no line in the sand, or brick wall between them and the thieves, or kidnappers. If he let that happen, it would ruin Flou and he would successfully kill Setsuna and/or perform Seppukku. That prison would become the squids cavern under the sea. Although Aki was a prisoner, and Setsuna had any mean besides murder to gain the info, Flou's nature would save Setsuna from haunting his own dreams, and Aki from a feeling worse then death.

Theme Music ::
Chakra Lvl :: 425c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 3,100

OoC ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm
xxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Staying silent. That was the only thing she could fall back on now. It was a bluff, it had to be a bluff and that was the only thing she was going to cling to for the moment. Can't he just beat me some more... It was much simpler than trying to figure out what was coming next, especially if he made true to his threat. He asked her about the item that she had in her possession. The silly little stone that was able to hold chakra like a sort of beckon rod. It was the same stone that the Iwagakure shinobi had gifted her once they heard she was to take on a few shinobi that had been involved in the skirmish with their comrades. Truly, she had no idea where exactly the stone came from but if she disclosed that she was as good as dead and preferred to stay quiet about it. It was the smart thing to do. Opening her mouth to spit out her next retort, she didn't even get a chance to utter a single syllable before an all to familiar voice joined Setsuna's. Aki froze, her hands that were off to her sides slowly began clenching. Calm down...this is nothing different from being faced with Setsuna. It was obvious that Flou was upset, just by his words alone at the form of punishment Setsuna had threatened to instill. She had to jump at this chance to divide them further. It was the only way she would come out of this alright and it was a personal chance to verbally smack Setsuna in the face. "You sure you guys are still 'friends'?" She directed to Setsuna, her voice raw from her earlier ordeal. A smug smirk was etched into the corner of her lips. Slowly it died as she realized she was now dealing with Flou as well. Stay consistent... She had to make sure she didn't treat him any differently or else Setsuna would pick up on it like the god damn shark he was. "So. If Setsuna is the bad cop I take it you are supposed to be the good cop. Geez. Your Mizukage sure knows how to ruin interrogations. At least he was more efficient than the ANBU were." How did her other self every keep up with all of this constant talk. It was exhausting and Aki was starting to feel the fatigue from the past few days starting to sink in. She was tired. Very, very tired. Flou was here and that seemed to cause her more distress. At least before she could retreat to another place in her mind. With him present that was impossible.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image

There had to be some effect, he had to be wearing her down. Between the beatings from the ANBU, near suffocation, and now psychological torment, something had to give. He heard someone coming but Setsuna had most of his focus on Aki, listening, watching, for anything that might help him. He wanted her to blink first, since he was not sure if he would actually be able to make good on his threat. Especially when it seemed as if while the seconds ticked by, his resolve was weakening. The only other recourse after that would be to go get Flou...

Just as she had been about to speak, she was cut off by a familiar voice. Good, he wouldn't have to let on he was just bluffing, he had an excuse to change tactics with Flou there. However, before he could keep the charade going, Flou began speaking in a not so friendly tone. Setsuna had just managed to spy Aki's hands clenching as his friend spoke before Flou said something that struck a nerve. While his face stayed the same, neutral as he looked to Aki, his body tensed.

Monster... "We are Kirigakure Shinobi, not monsters... Flou was calling him a monster...

His jaw seemed to tick, tensing and moving, not even listening to the rest of Flou's sentence. Setsuna's eyes had a bit of a distant to them but they were cold and sharp.

Monster...

"Rag doll! Freaky monster!

Monster.

"Don't stare...

Monster.

"Look at this kid, it looks like they got some body parts and sewed them all together."

Monster!

Only faintly aware of Aki's words, he went from still to movement in an instant. His shoulders suddenly moved back, his head hanging lower and his eyes to the floor, staring straight down and his face hidden for a moment. Then his head was thrown back and violently tilted from side to side. It might leave one to wonder how he didn't snap his neck, or if he had whiplash.

"... no, we are none of those things, Flou." he began, his voice eerily calm as he kept a stone cold gaze filled with anger on Aki. "But you know what shinobi are? We are liars. We lie and deceive others to do what we must and get what we want. All for our kage and country." Right now, his previous plan was out the window, Aki obviously was not going to believe she would be raped now.

"We lie so that we do not have to do the actual deed. We scare and psychologically psyche out the enemy, after they are so tired from being beaten during previous interrogations. Do you understand now, Flou? Do you understand the methods I was using?" There was no doubt he was angry. He was angry at Aki, he was especially furious at Flou, and he was even a little angry with himself.

"Do you understand how you've screwed this up? How I was coming closer to getting the information I needed? Before you decided to come in, acting like the overly cliche' hero of a bad story of honor, believing the absolute worst in me because you have some sort of bond with this girl? The enemy of this village who would have killed your comrades? Who would like nothing more than the downfall of this village you so wish to protect?" Maybe he was hitting below the belt, but he had never felt so pissed off before. At least not within this moment of time or some time before now.

Setsuna had sounded close to snapping, his voice had been rising bit by bit in volume as he had spoken to Flou. However, before his anger had the chance to boil over, he took in a deep breath and began rolling his head around. First in a counter clockwise motion, then a clockwise motion, lasting for some seconds before he stopped. "You have only one chance to redeem yourself now, Flou. You strike a nerve within this girl, I suggest you use it to get the information the Mizukage wants from her, about a certain item found on her. She is weak from the beatings and from suffocation, she must be feeling fatigue at this point. Asking nicely hasn't worked. If you do not get the information or you pull your punches with her, then I will tell the Mizukage everything that you did to screw up this mission. Then you can answer to her for the failure of this interrogation."

Finished speaking for the moment, he stood up and moved to the wall to the opposite side of where Flou was. Crossing his arms, he leaned against the stone wall and continued to watch them. The distance helping him to better detach from the situation and watch the both of them.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
|xxChuuninxx|xx|xx Hojo Clanxx|xx|xxKirigakurexx|xx|xxMedical Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

After AKi's words of good cop and bad cop, Flou looked at her, only to snap his attention back to Setsuna as he began to spoke of what a shinobi really was. Flou's words had his something, Setsuna was angry and so was Flou though. "And what if she didn't break Setsuna? What if she called your bluff... What if... you had no choice." He walked over to Aki standing in front of her, looking down on her, he then knelled and looked at her through her blind over her eyes and took a breath. "You can't just start from stage one Setsuna.... It's game over... All of the sudden, a bluff becomes reality and you have no choice but to go through with it or your mission would be a failure." He looked back at Setsuna who was at the wall opposite of him "It that was a liar does Setsuna? Do they succumb to their own lies... or do they begin to forget what the truth is..." He looked in Setsuna's direction, although he had interrupted Setsuna's method, Flou knew Aki at a different level, he felt that Aki would not break even at that fib of Setsuna's, and if she called it, the only liable action would be to force it upon her.

He looked at Aki once more and reached to her, gripping the chains that connected her to the wall. "Shinobi lie when they hate the truth." Those were his last words directed to Setsuna as he looked in the direction of Aki, only a few feet away from her "Aki... I have had time, as have you to think of ways to hide the truth... But I am done hiding. In fact... I am almost done completely, I feel I may not live much longer." He looked at his chest where his cloth on his kimono was stained red with a slice or stab in the center of the leak of red, it was all fixed now, but the blood still remained. "You've been beaten, suffocated, and fatigued... When we first met, I only thought of you as a girl who needed help... But now I regret my actions because of what has happened to you. Maybe I should have been born cold-hearted and left your lie to die in the warehouse, or have just ignored your call for help." He gripped her chains hard and looked at her in the blindfold.

"If I had just not gone with you, none of this would have happened to you, and I am sorry to you and Aki." He said in a way that meant he knew of the split personality of Aki, he always felt that Aki was the name of one of them, but what was her real name, maybe she never had one? "What would make you happy Aki? Truly happy... not like escaping from us or being able to kill us... what would make you free... what would make your days light up like a sunny day, everyday..." He asked bringing his hand around to her's, touching it first but then pulling back a bit. "I know what would make my days like that... Would you like to hear?"

Chakra Lvl :: 425c
Jutsu's ::

OoC ::

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:58 pm
xxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitting perfectly still, well, not like she had much strength to do much of anything else at the moment, Aki listened to their lose banter. It was enough to make her roll her eyes, despite the stupid cover being strapped across them. Setsuna was openly admitting to have made this psychological. I knew it. She thought to herself, feeling rather smug with herself then. She had called this mans bluff, but just barely. As Flou came closer to her and started speaking to her now, she tensed, her jaw clenched. "You are completely deluding yourself into thinking that there is any significance in you being the first person to fall into the trap set up for you guys. Believe me. Had it been Setsuna or that girly looking fellow that followed you guys, I would have acted the same way." She tugged on the chain. There was no longer any chain left for her to move away. She had used up all of it's length. That meant she was stuck between the wall at her back that was supporting her and Flou before her. She settled down a little bit, realizing she couldn't move at the moment. That was when she felt someone's hand on hers. She flinched and pulled back immediately, Aki expecting to be struck or knocked down if she was touched. "Don't touch me!" She snapped, trying to practically force herself through the wall now by pressing up against it more tightly. At his questions about what would make her happy she narrowed her eyes, of course such an expression going unseen thanks to the binds around her eyes. "Kirigakure burned to the ground. That would make my life 'sunny'." She said, her voice heavy with her sarcasm. Flou was the last person she wanted to deal with. At least with Setsuna she could insult the hell out of him and he would just spit back at her. Flou was a tender hearted fool who did not know where to draw the line between enemy and allegiance. It was pity. That is exactly what she felt toward him. That's it. The other Aki inside of her burned. She hadn't had the chance to finish this man off and now that his voice had registered in her ears it was hard to keep her from surfacing. Maybe it would be easier to let the other Aki out. That way she could rest. "You are going to have to kill me. I am not going to talk." Aki said, turning her head slightly, as if looking away.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

There had been no point in putting up the charade, at least not now that Aki knew she had Flou to protect her, and it was doubtful he would get the chance to do so again. His so called friend's words agitated him further and he fixed his hard gaze on the male. "There is always a choice, Flou. There is always a different route to finish the mission." What really had him angry was how the other was assuming the worst in him, that he thought so little of him that he thought Setsuna had no control or would so easily take a darker route.

His anger continued to simmer as he observed the way Flou treated Aki. His method was flawed, he was trying to get through to her but he was being far too nice. Did he believe this girl would just come around? That she would start to warm up to him? Setsuna saw no sign of that happening but he would continue to observe. Despite Flou's lack of trust in him, Setsuna would still give his supposed friend some more give to try a little while longer. Although his doubt was mounting as Aki spoke.

As much as he wanted to speak, he merely clenched his jaw and kept silent. If he spoke up now, Setsuna doubted it would make a difference and Flou would only think him to blame for not reaching Aki. The male would have to learn the hard way that any notion he had of being friends or whatever with the girl was just a naive fantasy, then maybe he would stop being so nice to this girl.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:18 am
User Image

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Flou's lip twitched at Setsuna's words, and after Aki spoke, Flou was resembling a man in a corner who hadn't eaten in days. "Why are you tensing? Your body resembles that of a fearful kitten, jumping when someone approaches it." He looked at his hand and then at Aki as she pushed herself onto the wall. "I'm not going to injure you Aki... So calm down, stop tensing." After her answer of his question he solemnly sighed, she was not sugar coating it at all. "Mine is to die by my own hands. So I could choose how it happens, so really... I don't give a crap about my own life anymore." He gripped his swords hilt, the metal on the hilt clanked together making a bit of sound. "For the past four years I have turned into a person who thought through my own heart. Many people told me to stop, but I preserved it, but as time passed, I realized the only ones who got hurt were those I wanted to protect, and myself. So I am done with it all." He unsheathed his sword and looked at Setsuna, his head tilted a bit and his face blank without emotion.

He then turned back to Aki as he held his sword up and put the handle in one hand and held the blade in the other, lifting up to his face, putting the dull blunt side along his neck, pressing it to it and from the pressure to one side, sliced his thumb a bit. "If you want to die Aki, I could kill you..." He leaned in and looked at Aki through her blindfold "But you don't want to die Aki. That is why you tense up and pull away from me. You fear death and you want to live... that is why even after beating's, strangling, and psychological warfare, your still here. Anyone who wished to die or came to that conclusion of your's would just bite their tongue and bleed out..." He gently placed the sharp end of his blade against her neck, going up and laid along her jugular, the liquid that came from his hand was on the blade, it was murky and an odd color. "Where are the other Iwagakure Shinobi Aki... and where are the swords..." His words were cold and lifeless, and his hands were steady, as if his hands were glued to the blade.

Chakra Lvl :: 425c - 10c = 415c
Jutsu's :: Taffy Blend 013

OoC :: The stuff she;ll feel on her neck will feel hot and warm like blood, but is really just taffy ink O 3 o

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:54 pm
xxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was hard to stop tensing when that was the only thing one could do in preparation for what followed the close movements of those who approached her. He was closer now than before and there was absolutely no wall left that she hadn't pressed up against. Clenching her teeth together, she remained silent. Next thing she knew he was pressing the sharp end of a blade up against her neck, telling her that she was not as inclined to killing herself as she would like to lead herself to believe. Does he really doubt my conviction? It was the ultimate insult, at least to one who had gone through what she had. Should she prove it to him? Just lean further into the blade and that would be enough. It would hurt for those agonizing three minuets it took her to suffocate and bleed out but it would prove just how serious she was about retaining her silence. She twitched, wanting to move forward and impale herself the rest of the way but couldn't. The other side of her would not allow it. The fighting side in her told her to just do what she had to in order to live. It's what she had done so far. If they killed the Iwagakure shinobi that had contracted her there was less of a chance they would come after her, if they failed well at least she was surrounded by ANBU. It would buy her some time before the Iwagakure shinobi came to silence her for good. "I don't know anything about the stupid stone they gave me. All the Iwagakure shinobi told me is that you can store chakra in it. A certain amount to help pull of huge jutsu. Anything more and you are going to have to ask them when you see them..." She let out a short sigh, followed by a prolonged period of silence as she still struggled with giving them the information. "In three days time, give or take. I have no idea what day it is anymore. They are supposed to meet in this location in water country. It's a Shinto town that was submerged in water when the tides came. They still have the swords...If you don't catch them then, you will never get those swords back." Aki warned, wanting nothing more than for them to get out already so she could sleep and let the other her take over for a change.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff