Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[FIN] Brains or Brawn? [Mort & Taryn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Uh-oh. He'd hurt himself more than she'd done anything, but Taryn skidded over and reached a hand down to assist. She wouldn't have held a punch against Mort at this point. She had wittingly scared the everliving s**t out of him.

Again, a leader was meant to help, to guide, and to lead... not to beat the s**t out of their own teammates.

HP: 29
Damage: No action

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm
Mort didn't speak, as his lips were pressed hard together to prevent him from screaming himself. His encounters with fire thus far had been the blue flame that, while excruciating, at least killed them instantly, and the candle wick spurts from Christmastival, which was minor enough to not cause a panic attack. In neither case was he exposed to it for such a long enough time for major problems to ensue.

This, however, did. He looked like a trussed up mess on the ground, shivering in fear, twitching from random spurts of electricity. He even instinctively recoiled away when he felt the warmth from Taryn's hand get near him, as if expecting a final fiery purge to prove who's boss. Arms that had once been over his face for protection now hugged themselves tight for comfort, and the zomboil's face was hidden beneath.

At this moment he hated, but it wasn't directed at the chimera surprisingly - but at himself. He should've known better than to challenge someone with fire power. But then he should've known better than to grab a ghoul's tail in battle. He did know better.

He didn't know anymore. All he did know was that it was clear who the victor was, so he better suck it up and say it. "U-Uncle," he mumbled weakly.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:51 pm
A frown creased Taryn's face. While she had assuredly known what she was getting herself into, she hadn't imagined she'd have Mort in the fetal position two minutes in. It hadn't so much been a display of strength as an exploitation of fear... but really, fire was all she had. Her arms were weak, and while she could kick like a mule (or, more accurately, like a very large goat-lion) she didn't have much else working for her. If Abigail couldn't get her fangs in, even her tail was worth nothing.

The ghoul continued to offer her hand to her friend, brows furrowed.

"Come on. No more fire. Gotta get you tip-top-shape. I'm gonna need you. When it comes down to it, I don't have much brawn. I'll need your strategy, too. I need my co-pilot."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:39 pm
The shivering lessened a bit as she spoke, a good sign. Still, his only response, after a short pause, was to blindly reach out and wave his had around until it found hers, at which point Mort gripped it tight. He had impulsive thoughts, like bringing her down to his level and giving an apology hug-cling, or something, but he didn't; doing things without thinking was what got him into this mess to begin with.

Thus, with her aid, the zomboil shakily stood back up into a slouched position, though he looked to her feet with the expression of a boil who had been called to the principle's office in front of everyone back in scareling school. "R-Right . . ." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "But . . . st-still okay friends?"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 pm
Taryn leaned in and hugged Mort, then turned her head and kissed his cheek. She felt rather guilty, but there was a new excitement bubbling in her belly. She was a leader, and with her strong team and an amazing co-lead, she thought they just might make it.

"Of course we are."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:21 pm
"Okay." Jack, he sounded like a scareling again, and the amount of relief flooding his system was almost embarrassing. "Just . . . J-Just got scare, thinkin' fire for how angry was -"

And there it was again, a second kiss in one day! Granted it wasn't on the lips this time, but still. The zomboil couldn't help but give a small, giddy "Heeeee" before hugging Taryn back, even going so far as to lift her momentarily two inches off the ground - and then was quickly put back down because sldfjsldfkjlsdkjfldsfohJackhisbodyachedowowowowow. Feeling Taryn's boobs was worth it though.

"Graaaa . . . Think w-will need sleep tonight," he groaned, flexing an arm and wincing. "You go tell others better g-get ready for Taryn leader or . . . or will be fired."

And he managed a pained grin.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:35 pm
Taryn only giggled with Mort, especially when he lifted her, and nodded.

"Fire is all I have. I lose control of it when I'm angry. Not like... not like I light things on fire, but I get little spurts." She didn't want to scare him any more, especially not now. When she was set down she touched Mort's arm, and then crouched to inspect it while she continued. "I think you're in charge of personnel. You're much more of a people-person than me. If anything involves adventuring? I'll need to come to you. I missed that class, and I don't play many games." Or any, when Mort wasn't around. "You're my buddy. We're gonna do this thing together. ... come on, I have some salve for that." She stood again and smiled, offering her hand out again to lead Mort off. The chimera would be showering Mort with compliments for some time. He needed his ego back.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 pm
He could understand losing control - that was how he felt most of the time with the electricity, shocking himself, getting random zaps from metal objects, twitching and speaking like he didn't have a full grasp of the common language . . . With fire, he couldn't imagine. Mort took her hand gingerly, mulling over some things. "Mrrr . . . Speaking of class, h-has homework from there. Mind helping with? A-After salve getting." That sounded nice.

What else would be nice would be if his hand would stop twitching. It hadn't since the overload and quite frankly was beginning to bother him. Sure, other parts also twitched, but the hand specifically was . . . almost lively.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm
Homework! The notion of doing extra homework was doubly exciting. The ghoul nodded excitedly and grinned, leading Mort out the door.

"I'd like that."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces