Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am
Shun had just been quietly watching students coming on in one after another. Spotting Mitsu entering, his expression softened while waiting for her to take her seat besides him.

"Hey," he greeted, "Interested too I see."

Granted, he was fairly aware her reasons were probably different than his own. As another girl approached, he glanced up to see that it was Riyo. He didn't say anything to her, but he did give a slight nod of acknowledgement in the very least.

Inu-Mitsu
Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 pm
His first visit to the Human World had left West irritated and even more confused about the place than he had been prior to going. This second time, however, he had come home angry, proud, determined, and maybe ever so slightly sympathetic. So, yeah, still confused. Even though this class had seen him chasing dusty animals and making boats in the past, there was always the possibility that it might answer some questions this time.

West took a look around the surprisingly posh room once he had written his name on the board. A bunch of... vaguely familiar creatures, some admittedly more vaguely familiar than others. It seemed the school had filled up when he hadn't been paying attention. He found an out of the way spot to stand along one wall and leaned there, examining his chewed up fingernails with a level of intensity that said, I'm busy, leave me alone.

Quote:
1. Sura
2. Shun
3. Frost in the Storm
4. Taryn Procopio
5. Mortimer
6. Edel
7. Mitsu
8. Aymet
9. Riyo
10. Ulmuka
11. Roch
13. Anna
14. West

12.TG

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm
"You look comfy." He snickered at her in the chair. His own chair was a bit more hard and medieval looking but he was perched on it in a way that seemed comfortable to him. "Oh look.."

"Anna!" Muka waved his taloned hand and screeched out to her. "It's nice to see you!" If she came over he could introduce Edel. The strix noticed her little incubator, though it was different than the one he'd seen at Floresctival. He waggled his fingers at it, unaware that it was quite a bit different than your average talking pet.

Sosiqui

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:20 pm
Anna jumped at the sudden screech, but her temporary panic calmed when she realized who was calling her. "Ulmuka! Hi," she said, scooting over to sit near the strix, oddly pleased that he thought it was nice to see her. People usually didn't say that to her, especially after she'd thrown paint at them and screamed.

... Not that she made a habit of throwing paint at people and screaming, or anything.

"Have you, um, taken this class before? The room's so fancy," she said, a touch of awe in her tone. Surely this class had to be amazing!

iloveyouDIE

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Yin entered the classroom, curious about learning more about the deliciously smelling humans that they had encountered in their last class. There were a few familiar faces in the room, and if any of them cast a look his way he raised a hand in greeting as he approached the board.

There was a list of names on the board and he went to add his own. It took him a minute to think of what came after 14, as he carefully counted out past 4 to get to 5 and then shoved a one in front of it, and then it was time to actually write on the board. He noticed that one name was rather lonesome, and so he decided to crouch down and add his name on top of it, feeling sorry for "TG," whoever that was, because no one else seemed to want to have their name near lonesome number 12. It took him a bit longer to carefully scratch out his name on the board before he turned and moved away to see what else he should do before class began.

Quote:
1. Sura
2. Shun
3. Frost in the Storm
4. Taryn Procopio
5. Mortimer
6. Edel
7. Mitsu
8. Aymet
9. Riyo
10. Ulmuka
11. Roch
13. Anna
14. West

15. Yin
12.TG

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm
"Oh no this is my first class with this teacher. I am very excited because I am extremely interested in humans." He was wide eyed and grinning though that was probably not the best indicator of his mood since he always looked like that.

"Have you met? Anna this is Edelweiss. Edel, this is Anna. She scared me in the dark and threw paint on me!" He giggled hysterically at the memory, though Anna would have probably preferred him not bringing it up. Unfortunately for the witch, he lacked such mental filters.

"Hello little incubator." He leaned towards Shibey, teeth clacking happily. He reached out a hand as if he would pet it.

Sosiqui

Zyphiris

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm
Roch still hesitated, looking at the bird boil and Edel, as well as the little witch that had joined them--that pretty much made his decision for him, he thought as he headed to a seat next to TG. He dropped down next to the imp, looking a bit strange in the throne like chair, his long legs spread out in front of him, his elbows resting on the armrests.

"Yo," he said to the short demon. "How's it goin?"

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 pm
In response, the ghoul simply gave the strix an incredibly smug grin and sidled down further into the couch. Her attention was quickly redirected to the ghoul that Muka was calling out to.... and the incubator familiar that looked awfully .... familiar.

Hello Anna, pleased to meet you,” the frost demon greeted, grinning slightly at Muka's description of how they had met. Edel raised her eyebrows and gave Muka a slightly reproachful look, as if to tell him that his glee was becoming rather indecent, but she soon broke into a grin again.

The ghoul's look grew a little worried as she watched Muka begin to interact with Shibey. The thing sure looked innocent, but Edel knew better than that, especially after the encounter with Professor QB. The frost demon was starting to worry something terrible might happen if Muka were to touch it and had begun to whisper, “Maybe we shouldn't ....”.

iloveyouDIE
Sosiqui

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:10 pm
Ice Queen

TG was resting his eyes and being comfortable in the plush pillows and large chair he was resting in, taking it very easy and wondering if any of the other classes had the same type of class that he was deserving of. THIS was the right way to do it.

When Roch slumped beside him, the imp opened his eyes, and smiled. "Still took me a while to get here. Been looking at something maybe a bit more modern than a horse drawn wagon. Know any good mechanics?" He felt asking his one local resource might be his best bet or he'd have to special order a customized vehicle online. Something much better than the golf carts he saw the gnomes using but not enough to be confiscated by the campus.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 pm
Hmmm... interesting, Roch thought, watching Edel and the bird boil for a second. Then he heard TG's question. "Man, ask me after I've gotten my bike and put it together," he said with a shrug. "My old man said he was gonna help, but I got no clue if he knows anything about mechanics. And hell, you could check the Skellopages, I bet you could find someone local," he said, thinking about it.

Then his mind caught up with his mouth. "What sort of thing are you thinkin' about? Two wheels, four wheels, what? You'd probably want some sort of storage area for your books and stuff, too, right?"

MoonKitsune

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 pm
Mitzi looked around as she entered the room; it was high time she actually took a class, and Human Studies seemed particularly apt for a Reaper. She recognized two of the other students, but only Yin had she really talked to much before, and he had always acted a bit odd around her. Still, at least it was better than not knowing anyone.

She walked up to the board, frowning at the odd way the names were arranged. Did it mean anything? She glanced over at the weremantis, wondering why his name and the other were at the bottom, but deciding she'd rather follow the normal numbering. After adding her name, she walked over to the mantodae. "Hey, Yin. How're you doing?"

Quote:
1. Sura
2. Shun
3. Frost in the Storm
4. Taryn Procopio
5. Mortimer
6. Edel
7. Mitsu
8. Aymet
9. Riyo
10. Ulmuka
11. Roch
13. Anna
14. West
16. Mitzi Adler

15. Yin
12.TG

ramenli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:37 pm
Ah, Yin had made it it seemed! Mort too waved a bit at him, though before he could speak, the zomboil spotted a certain dracolich. What did Merope say his name was? Graa . . . Something with an A sound. But either way, this was the boil for sure he mentioned liking DnH and, excusing himself for a moment, went to meet him. "Er, friend of Merope?" he greeted. "Hai. Ah. M-Met him n' Scarentines table talks, mentioned you liked Dungeon n' Humans . . .?"

lizbot

medigel

Anxious Spirit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 pm
Ice Queen

"Is your father a mechanic?" Probably not a good one if he either didn't know how to help his son or didn't bother to get to business in a proper time frame. Still, from what he knew of Roch (which was very little), the boil seemed to have connections and his father knew people. Those were the type of people you kept in your corner pocket when you lived anywhere.
Good too since he did NOT want to be a 'townie' in such a place as this.

"Two wheels would be nice, but four is more practical. I'm debating. I don't want to carry my things, though I haven't been given any textbooks as of yet." If he had, he'd ask if there was a Eyebook instead for his Eyepad. Reading with a book? Unless he was being given a grimoire or a ledger, he didn't want it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 pm
"Nah, he's a grim reaper," Roch said. "But I spent half my childhood messin' around with cars and bikes and stuff, so I figured with a spare set of hands and a phone call to Steel back home, I should be able to put it together." Then his mind went to the subject of two or four.

"How about three?" he asked. "You ever see a three wheeler? One wheel in front, two in back. You could build in a storage area in the back." He got his eyephone out and started to gruegle it.

MoonKitsune

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm
Alex shuffled into the room, in his usual slouched over zombie shamble way, hands shoved in his pocket, hair hanging annoyingly in his eyes. As he made his way in through the doorway, he finally glanced up, reaching up to push his hair back. He immediately wondered if he'd somehow gotten lost and found himself in the wrong class. What was with all of the plush red carpets and fancy furnishings? His gaze trailed the room, seeing some familiar faces, including that of his boilfriend, who was talking to the reaper ghoul, Mitzi.

Well, if he was in the wrong class, he was at least in a class, and if Yin was here then it was a class worth being in!...probably. He also spotted Mort and Taryn, and removing his hands from his pockets as he stood up a little more straight, lifted a hand in greeting before wandering over to the chalkboard to write his name down with the rest on the list.

He then stared at the list quizzically for a time. Why was...Yin's name so far down on the chalkboard? What was he...doing...exactly? And the name beneath his was TG, which was somebody Alex had had the unfortunate non-pleasure of meeting once before. He could understand why the short demons name was so low down on the chalkboard, but not Yin's.

He closed his eyes, brows furrowing in a very 'what the hell, Yin?' look as he gave his head a small shake then turned towards the other members of the class. Surely Yin wouldn't mind if Alex interrupted his conversation with Mitzi...Or, maybe he would. He and Alex had been spending a lot of time together, lately, and he hadn't mentioned this class to the zomboil. Maybe the weremantis wanted some space? He stood there and thought about it for some time, deciding that maybe he should find somebody else to talk with for now. He spotted the purple haired Reaper, Roch, but he was conversing with the Imp, TG, and Alex wanted nothing to do with that. Mort was now over talking to somebody Alex had never met, leaving Taryn alone, so Alex began wandering over towards her, passing close by Yin and giving him a happy smile.

If the weremantis wanted Alex's company, now would have been a good time to stop him.

Quote:
1. Sura
2. Shun
3. Frost in the Storm
4. Taryn Procopio
5. Mortimer
6. Edel
7. Mitsu
8. Aymet
9. Riyo
10. Ulmuka
11. Roch