Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Signs that you may spend too much time developing characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 pm
You know, I read the first five and thought "Ha, that's funny. I do that all of the time."

As I got farther down the posts, I realized "Oh s**t, I do that, that, that.... and THAT too! By the gods, I do over-develop my characters!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:16 pm
9001. You use polyvore.com to make a set for each and every outfit they wear.
9002. You have a facebook and or other account on some site for them and use it to act like them.

I know these are both there but oh well. :3

9003. You have a roleplay journal in which you list every roleplay idea, character bible, draw characters, plot future events/characters... etc.

Darn like all of these are already listed. Oh well 3nodding  

Criminal Cupquake

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm
RoxyChick2003
4) When you would consider cosplaying at one of your characters, or already have.

This.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:10 pm
1. You make a family tree for him/her/them (if applicable) / I have never done that, but in all truth I think its a neat idea to do when your bored! xD

2. You start trying to pick out (a) theme song(s) for him/her/them / ...I may have thought about it, but never have done it.

3. You start trying to pick out (a) voice actor(s) for him/her/them / Heh I just think that's fun to think of, like if my characters would be animated, who would voice them?

4. You try to design outfits for every occasion for him/her/them / I do this! I always do and love to do it!

5. People ask you 'you know that they're not real, right?' / People have said that to me more than I can imagine!

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

Kaze Espada

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 pm
When they debate what I should do.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items