Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 pm
Mort had heard things about the nurse, but beyond his interactions in class and when he needed healing, there wasn't much to say on his own about Cricket. He would've actually been too terrified to try out for the class (as he'd been wasteful more than one in his First Aid attempts), but . . . Sex-Ed was just something he didn't know anything about. Sure he'd read some things, but that wasn't the same.

Yin and Alex were there already, as were some face he knew and several he didn't. Today's horrorscope had told him to try and meet new people, so the zomboil decided to shuffle over by a certain pricolici to take a seat. "Er, hai. Remember from Groanspring?" he asked upon sitting. "W-Was mentioning fog n' stuff."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 pm
"Indeed I do not," the weremantis said cheerily enough. "Nurse Cricket it teaching this course, and she knows much about health, so I would presume the class is something along that topic? She is very knowledgeable."

Ah the words of the blissfully ignorant (and at this point, innocent).

Valeria

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 pm
A soft chortle emitted from the kitking as the enthusiasm oozed from Charlie, his eyes lighting up as he gave the other demon a flourished bow whilst in his chair, his head almost knocking against the table before he stopped - the showmanship in him coming out while the other students walked in.

Hearing the soft click of shoes on the unnaturally prestine floors, he lifted his head from it's position, eyes raising as Tomoko came in to view, a smile breaking his face as he attempted to stuff his long legs under his chair. "Good day to you, come to see what this is all about?" He chirruped at her, moving his arms over to allow some space on the table for her to lounge on also, content to have someone he knew sitting with him for this class.

Sure he knew others - he gave a small wave to the white canine he had slowly become aware of, King - but it was a sense of comfort that made him feel a little more at home.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 pm
Alex just looked at Yin. He stared at him, with a very blank expression on his face. He may have blinked once or twice, slowly, before he finally turned his head away from the weremantis and fixed his gaze firmly on the ~~mysterious playpen~~ in the middle of the room that they were all facing before speaking.

"Yes. It is most definitely health related. Tell me, Yin, do they have sex ed classes where you come from?" He asked. It was easier to talk about if he didn't have to look at the mantodae.

Alex had, unfortunately, already gotten 'the talk' from his mother. On more then one occasion, in fact.

ramenli

NeoSeussi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 pm
Yin gave Alexander a bewildered look, confused as to why he was silent. The zomboil pointedly looked at the playpen in the center of the room and Yin followed his gaze. Then the zomboil spoke and he could not help but sigh.

"Oh is this all that it is? Of course we had classes over the sexes, but we referred to them as gender classes. We had many classes growing up about what it meant to be a boil, and what our role in society was. Though, it may be interesting to hear what the school believes about different genders. Perhaps it will help me to understand Amityville a bit more."

Valeria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:41 pm
Yin was...sighing? Alex suddenly turned to look at him, eyes narrowing. So he already knew?

Oh wait. No he didn't. Alex mentally face palmed at Yin's explanation of how he'd already taken a class of sexes.

This time, Alex tried to keep looking at Yin, though his eyes may have wandered away from the other boils eyes, and he couldn't help but reach up to run a hand through his hair as he sighed himself. "Not a gender class, Yin. Not sexes. Sex. Ed. Class. I'm going to assume by your answer that no, either you do not have them or, you just hadn't had a chance to take it before running away. Never mind then. This class might be good for you." But good for Alex, who had to sit here and witness his boilfriend learning about this topic for the first time? Probably not.

He left it at that. There was no point in trying to explain it to the other boil just before they were to have an entire class dedicated to the subject.

ramenli

NeoSeussi

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 pm
Hel wanted to take ALL THE CLASSES. Regardless of subject matter. Thus the ghoul confidently strode into the room, and surveyed the area before catching sight of a familiar pink haired demon. She grinned widely, and then went to go claim the seat next to Charlie.

Hello there, friend!” She greeted. “How have you been fairing?”

User Image

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm
Ol-j-man

Shehk smiled brightly as she was approached. "Hello, Hello!" she greeted with a small wave. "Yes, I am aware of who you are." she added, tail wagging slightly as she perked right up in her seat, friendly as ever. "Mort, right?" she asked, just to be sure.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shehk. I'm sure my name proceeds me, but never hurts to make a good introduction." she offered the boil her hand for a handshake. It was very formal, but it was one of those little habits Shehk couldn't quite shake out of her system with new faces.

Nerpin

Tomoko happily took up the spot next to Jack, her tails wrapping around each other in a sort of loose 'braiding' system of sorts to keep them from just...exploding everywhere and all over the place.

"I have no idea what it is all about, Jack. I just know it'll be interesting. I've heard ranging opinions about the Nurse's....seminars, so I figured while she has one open, I'd come see it for myself!"

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 pm
ouo "Er, y-yes!" He was actually a bit surprised that she remembered his name, and pleased by it. "N' you be on Student Council. Saw cardboard at party, but, arm, n-not sure what position." It had been a rather comical portrayal, but at least all of them had been. He took her hand and shook it once, trying on a nervous smile. "Did take lot to make party? How hard is being on council?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 pm
"I am indeed! I'm Public Relations. So I did the announcement for Scarentines over the Ickycom and I make posters and the like." she explained. It wasn't as 'super duper special' as it could have seemed, but she liked her position a lot. It was just right for her, in her opinion.

Their council was just right for everything, actually.

"The party was a while of planning, but Riley took it by the reigns and she got it up and going like a boss," she paused to wink in the direction of the mindflayer, despite her radiating irked all over, "I think the 'difficulty' of things really depends on the group as a whole. I don't find it hard because I'm working with people I enjoy the company of and we work well together. Good communication and the like."

Ol-j-man

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 pm
Danny ran into the room excitedly. Unlike most students, she liked Sex Ed class. Besides, the more classes, the better, right? The subject matter made absolutely no sense to her, and last time she'd taken it, she'd ended up getting to spend the entire period drawing guitars and petting neat bugs.

C'mon. That was such an easy A+.

... Okay C-. But she was passed it, right?

"Sex Ed, Sex Ed, Sex Ed," she hummed listlessly to herself as she entered the classroom. She sort of tucked herself into a crevice on the wall, not yet noticing Yin or Alex or Hel in the room. She was instead occupying herself looking for bugs to pet for the duration of the class. AW YEAH FAILING YEAH O /

((Image/seating will go here tomorrow because I have to sleep! I have someone making an image for me when the time comes, and will edit accordingly <3))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 pm
"Mrr . . . Do envy, knowing n' working together with friends." He nodded thoughtfully, putting a finger to his chin. "If Public Relations, then . . . should g-go to if considering making club?" Mort asked. "N-Not sure if will do r' anything, but been thinking' lots 'bout. Amityville has Mad Science Club yet?"

demon_pachabel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:05 am
"I'm not in charge of clubs or anything like that, actually. But I think if you can get a professor to sponsor it, it will help the process of making it easier. I don't know if there is a 'Mad Science' club, but I think if you were to ask Christof or Barth about that, they'd probably know." Christof seemed pretty..Mad-Science-y to her, so it seemed like a natural progression to her that Barth would be associated with it too.

Maybe.

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am
"Sounds about right." Jack admitted, scratching his chin softly as she sat down, one ear perked to the chairs behind him, as they were suddenly occupied with a pair of boils that he was not quite familiar with yet, he swirved his body from the waist, the tall kitking taking both of them in, eyes aglow as he gave them a curt nod and a small bow also. "Good day to both of you also, let me know if I'm in your space at any time." He offered, a sharp smile to both of them before turning back to his partner.

"I'm hoping to come out of this with maybe a bit of knowledge - I figured it'd be the best class to dip my feet back in the waters of school-work, since I was gone for a bit."
He admitted to Tomoko, a little sheepishly and hushed, since he wasn't sure how he felt yet about having left so quickly.

demon_pachabel

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 am
Walking into the class brought thoughts of the last class into her mind. Mold. She had half a mind to simply forget about this class but on the other hand- she had to know things. Plus, it was the academic thing to do.

Levi had gone home to acquire the knowledge as requested by Nurse Cricket and her determination to remain diligent in her studies at Amity would not allow her to faultier.

And so- Levi once again joined Sex Ed class, taking a seat where she could.

((Image here when possible <3))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces