Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Roleplay Advertisement (Find Partners/Groups Here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:09 am
Kyuu Ishiyama
Wingsofmidnight34
Hey. I'm looking for 1 or two people for an rp. I'm thinking about a fantasy/action rp with a hint or two of romance. Basicly it'd be a young "Hero" being chosen to go and slay the Montser Queen, but he himself wants to find a way of living in peace with monsters. basicly it'd be something like a monster trying to lure him off his task and a paladin or cleric trying to get him to follow the quest.

Anyone intrested?

Me please. It's okay to be a girl for this rp, right?

*nods* I meant for the monster and paladin to be girls. think you could lay both?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:13 am
Wingsofmidnight34

Sure.  

Kyuu Ishiyama

Hilarious Healer

5,550 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:15 am
Kyuu Ishiyama
Wingsofmidnight34

Sure.

well I prefer to rp over pm's i'm not to sure about you? also whenever you've got a profile for them feel free to send it to me or post it here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:29 am
I'd RP anything but romance. I'd rather do it inside of a form not PMs  

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Kyuu Ishiyama

Hilarious Healer

5,550 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
Kyuu Ishiyama
Wingsofmidnight34

Sure.

well I prefer to rp over pm's i'm not to sure about you? also whenever you've got a profile for them feel free to send it to me or post it here

Ahhhhh. I'm fine with pms. I'll send the profile for the demon and paladin soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:39 pm
Very young and I'm looking for someone to r.p with who is very experienced  

ToriTheYoung

oOSugarPlumOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:04 pm
Looking for a literate and active 1x1 partner! If interested pm me!
For more information on what I enjoy and my rp rules here is a link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24151321&page=last  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:52 am
i am looking for 1x1 rp has to be female. it is romance and action. there is some fighting in it and just looking for a literate person. pm me if you are interested
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24350773  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

HeavyMetalHeartbreaker

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:05 pm
Hello ive been gone from the site for a long time and im looking for some simple roleplay to get my feet into the water. Im comfortable with any kind of roleplay and can play male and female characters. Im fairly long winded in my posts and prefer literate players but can adapt to any play style and can role with any kind of story  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:44 pm
Iodine-ZAP
Hello ive been gone from the site for a long time and im looking for some simple roleplay to get my feet into the water. Im comfortable with any kind of roleplay and can play male and female characters. Im fairly long winded in my posts and prefer literate players but can adapt to any play style and can role with any kind of story

Hi! i have recently gotten back to this site as well and i am looking for new role plays too. I am a semi-lit but if need be i can post more. i can do any kind of RolePlay either in forums or PM's and i can play both male and female. If you're interested, please quote.  

bLo0dGr3enWoLf

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

HeavyMetalHeartbreaker

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:53 pm
bLo0dGr3enWoLf
Iodine-ZAP

Hi! i have recently gotten back to this site as well and i am looking for new role plays too. I am a semi-lit but if need be i can post more. i can do any kind of RolePlay either in forums or PM's and i can play both male and female. If you're interested, please quote.

I am indeed interested and can work around your ideas or can come up wit prompts to play, i can work with semi literate but would very much prefer that you dont text speak or only put in two half formed sentences, i dont think you will but i have horror stories of bad roleplya  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:58 pm
Iodine-ZAP
bLo0dGr3enWoLf
Iodine-ZAP

I am indeed interested and can work around your ideas or can come up wit prompts to play, i can work with semi literate but would very much prefer that you dont text speak or only put in two half formed sentences, i dont think you will but i have horror stories of bad roleplya

No worries, i tend to steer away from text talk and half formed sentences. Although i should warn you, my spelling can sometimes be completely off. If you would like to message me, we can discuss ideas.  

bLo0dGr3enWoLf

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:35 pm
Hello looking for rp though I don't be on gaia as of much or more I wanna be more on the go and wanna be able reply quick as possible. I looking for rp. 18+, any genre. This will always be open. However, I rather do hte rp on kik so I can respond faster than trying to check gaia and such.

My kik: Teddy2chainzz

Just message me about the rp and we can discuss plots , characters and such. thankyou  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:20 pm
Literacy//
Literate to advanced literate. I keep to the details of the literate category just so I don't wear down my creativity gauge so quickly.

Length and Style//
I post around 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more when I'm doubling up (which I do quite frequently). I match my partner as best as possible, but please don't give me the overly-detailed posts consistently. I do enjoy a good read, but posts with minor things in great detail turn me off from the roleplay.

I write in third person, past-tense and insist my partner does as well. It's far, far too complicated otherwise.

Interests/Genre//
Mainly fantasy. I'm interested in finding a 1 x 1 partner to roleplay some of my pairings. Some plots do include romance, others, have it as an option. Here are the pairings I have.
✧ Cop x Criminal (fantasy twist) ♕
✧ Princess x Thief ♕ **************************************
✧ Legend of Zelda (OoT and MM universes only)
✧ Digimon ♕
✧ Eragon ♕
✧ Basically anything fantasy (medieval, modern, future)
Suggest something!

♕ - I have a plot!
Bolded Words - I'd prefer to play this character, but in some cases I will give up that role.
No Bolded Words - If neither pairing is bolded, then I don't have a preference to either role and will be happy playing whichever one you don't!
**** - I'm craving this!
************************************** - This one requires a partner who is okay with posts that are lengthy on occasion, who will be dedicated to the roleplay and not abandon it, is a deviant for character development, loves plot twists, can double up (but is not mandatory), doesn't mind some down-time between action in the roleplay, does not expect an insta-romance. The plot will take a long time to get through because of the progression, so this is a plot more for the long-term-oriented roleplayer. Please do not approach me with this plot if you are looking for an insta-romance or are prone to abandon roleplays. I'm incredibly desperate to find some one to roleplay this plot with me, but they need to be a certain level of dedicated, too.

***** Please keep in mind I do not do group roleplays. *****
***** I do, however, double up or more. *****

Maturity and Romance//
I pretty much have no reserves against roleplaying romantic and sexual scenes. If it comes to the sexual part, I'd much prefer to take the roleplay off-site. My plots do have the option of romance, but it's not mandatory. I understand not everyone likes romances.

I'm fine with violence and light gore. Please no graphic details of guts, dismemberment, and the sort.

Cursing is fine, just don't make it your character's catchphrase, eh?

Contact//
PM me

Extra//
I do have limitations to some things.
☠ Needles
☠ Drugs
☠ Smoking
☠ Reality (meaning no fantasy features.)
☠ Zombies/Infected/Zombie-like monsters
☠ Steampunk
☠ I absolutely refuse to roleplay as a character younger than 16 years old. I refuse to take part in a roleplay with characters under 16 years old.
☠ Strict fandom role plays (meaning plots that adhere strictly to canon.)
☠ Strictly quads (meaning all characters are quadrupeds. It's okay if characters transform into/own one, I don't mind that.)
☠ MxM/FxF pairings. (I can't get my head into it. I'm sorry...)
☠ Using real people's pictures as your character picture. Baaaaad past experience.

(So sorry for the long post. ;___; )  

Deltoras

Magnus Incursio
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:50 pm
Deltoras
Literacy//
Literate to advanced literate. I keep to the details of the literate category just so I don't wear down my creativity gauge so quickly.

Length and Style//
I post around 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more when I'm doubling up (which I do quite frequently). I match my partner as best as possible, but please don't give me the overly-detailed posts consistently. I do enjoy a good read, but posts with minor things in great detail turn me off from the roleplay.

I write in third person, past-tense and insist my partner does as well. It's far, far too complicated otherwise.

Interests/Genre//
Mainly fantasy. I'm interested in finding a 1 x 1 partner to roleplay some of my pairings. Some plots do include romance, others, have it as an option. Here are the pairings I have.
✧ Cop x Criminal (fantasy twist) ♕
✧ Princess x Thief ♕ **************************************
✧ Legend of Zelda (OoT and MM universes only)
✧ Digimon ♕
✧ Eragon ♕
✧ Basically anything fantasy (medieval, modern, future)
Suggest something!

♕ - I have a plot!
Bolded Words - I'd prefer to play this character, but in some cases I will give up that role.
No Bolded Words - If neither pairing is bolded, then I don't have a preference to either role and will be happy playing whichever one you don't!
**** - I'm craving this!
************************************** - This one requires a partner who is okay with posts that are lengthy on occasion, who will be dedicated to the roleplay and not abandon it, is a deviant for character development, loves plot twists, can double up (but is not mandatory), doesn't mind some down-time between action in the roleplay, does not expect an insta-romance. The plot will take a long time to get through because of the progression, so this is a plot more for the long-term-oriented roleplayer. Please do not approach me with this plot if you are looking for an insta-romance or are prone to abandon roleplays. I'm incredibly desperate to find some one to roleplay this plot with me, but they need to be a certain level of dedicated, too.

***** Please keep in mind I do not do group roleplays. *****
***** I do, however, double up or more. *****

Maturity and Romance//
I pretty much have no reserves against roleplaying romantic and sexual scenes. If it comes to the sexual part, I'd much prefer to take the roleplay off-site. My plots do have the option of romance, but it's not mandatory. I understand not everyone likes romances.

I'm fine with violence and light gore. Please no graphic details of guts, dismemberment, and the sort.

Cursing is fine, just don't make it your character's catchphrase, eh?

Contact//
PM me

Extra//
I do have limitations to some things.
☠ Needles
☠ Drugs
☠ Smoking
☠ Reality (meaning no fantasy features.)
☠ Zombies/Infected/Zombie-like monsters
☠ Steampunk
☠ I absolutely refuse to roleplay as a character younger than 16 years old. I refuse to take part in a roleplay with characters under 16 years old.
☠ Strict fandom role plays (meaning plots that adhere strictly to canon.)
☠ Strictly quads (meaning all characters are quadrupeds. It's okay if characters transform into/own one, I don't mind that.)
☠ MxM/FxF pairings. (I can't get my head into it. I'm sorry...)
☠ Using real people's pictures as your character picture. Baaaaad past experience.

(So sorry for the long post. ;___; )

Normally I'd be jumping up and down with my hand in the air yelling, "Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!"

Though, I've lost some skill in dishing out anything past a paragraph or two. Quite below the prerequisites.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff