Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Of Mechs and Men** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:09 am
((It doesn't actually make that much sense when you think about it. Your description, I mean.))

"Wrong as well." Manu said. "Warp drive takes seconds to complete. Putting you and your passengers in cryogenic slumber isn't necessary. What you must do is simply make sure you and your passengers are securely strapped to their seats, secure and loose items and finally make certain that your coordinates are entered in correctly. The slightest miscalculation and you could end up smashing into the planet."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 pm
((Well, any type of travel over extreme long distances will take a lot longer than a few seconds, Warp Drive or not. Scientists have calculated it, absolutely no amount of speed will allow intergalactic travel faster than a year's time. Even Faster Than Light Ttravel can take years to travel from star-system to star-system.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:23 pm
((Bro, it's a video game universe. IF EGGMAN CAN F**KING BUILD AN AMUSEMENT PARK IN SPACE WITH A BUNCH OF PLANETS I CAN MAKE WARP DRIVE SECONDS LONG, DAMN IT! Now please, continue.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:50 pm
((Fine. But I was going off of my knowledge of travel, I didn't know that you were taking it to extremes.))

"I apologize. I was unaware that in my absence we had managed such means of travel." says Dr. Flynn, "Please continue."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 pm
"Now, final question. Why do you want to study here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm
"I wish to study here, because I am sick of constantly being surrounded by no one but so-called 'intellectuals.' It is such a drawl to have to spend your day with uptight, boring, and downright simple people. There's no fun, no action, I want to feel the excitement of being with regular people, real people. People that don't care about what Professor No-one-gives-a-damn-about just discovered by looking at an egg for the past thirty years of his life! I want to experience life, not study it! So, I rejected a Professorial spot in the most prestigious university in the world to come to the Ice Kingdom, because this is where things happen, where life moves on. This, is where I begin a new life."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:45 am
"Well, Dr. Flynn..." Manu began, "You did not answer enough of my questions correctly... But that only means you have much to learn." Manu put down the clipboard and held out his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:07 pm
"So, I've been accepted?" he asks, shaking Manu's hand, "Thank you so much."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm
"Make us proud, Dr. Flynn." Manu said in finality.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 pm
"I certainly will Mr. Manu. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity." he says, releasing Manu's hand.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 pm
He leaves the office and walks up to his mechs.

SaFire reactivates and stands up. "So, how'd you do Doc?"

"Not that good at first SaF, but I got accepted." says Dr. Flynn, smiling.

"That's awesome Doc! When do we get to meet everyone and show them what we can do?"

"Later my friend. Let's warm up to them before you start showing off."

Side-Swipe reactivates and joins in he conversation, "Doctor, what is the location of our home?"

"Same as before SS, so we're a bit away from the castle. But a little walk is good for my old bones." replies Flynn.

"Understood. Congratulations on your new occupation."

"Thank you SS. Now come on, let's go take a look around the castle and try not to get lost."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm
Dr. Flynn leads his robots through the castle, doing some exploration so he atleast knows where some places are. They enter the Grand Hall where Swift is sitting at his throne, with Frost beside him. "Oh, hello my King. Do you mind if I take a tour of your castle?" asks Flynn.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:21 pm
"Sure!" S.M. replied. "But keep out of the crypt downstairs. That's for royal family only."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:37 pm
"Understood. Are there any other areas I should avoid?" asks Flynn.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:11 pm
"That's about it. Enjoy!" S.M. replied.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff