Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
on the surface [accepting; open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 pm
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.”

Salem hums softly to herself as she wanders the streets. She had just moved into the town of Ordinary a few days ago and was trying to figure out landmarks for herself so she wouldn't get lost. She idly tugs her hat to shade her face more, a subconcious habit when she was thinking or uncertain, as she glances across the street at a place called Randy's. She frowns at the diner, getting the feeling that it would be in her best interest to stay away but her damnable cat's curiousity was argueing against her need to walk away from it.

“Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

((I'm tempted to have her get in a fight with some Hunters...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:44 pm
"Kalin! I'm going out to get more cake! Maybe you should come out of your room today. The last 3 days you've been hiding in there!" Kariel grumbled and pulled on her cream colored fur boots. Her brother had been playing emo for a while now and it was time for her to make him snap out of it. She pulled her long blonde hair up into a messy pony-tail.

Kalin grumbled and rolled out of bed. His long blonde hair was a mess, and he was instantly grumbling in an annoyed tone. He could feel Kariel grow impatient. "Wait! Let me put on some clothes." Kalin loudly shouted at his sister. He stood up and grabbed some skinny jeans off his bedroom floor. He pulled open his blackout curtains and rubbed his pale belly gently.

The twins left their home quietly, Kalin in flip-flops, skinnys, and a tank-top, and Kariel wore a baggy hoodie, sweats and her fluffy boots. They walked to the local coffee shop. Kalin looked at all the people inside and felt like slamming his head into a spike. He looked around, wondering if he should follow his sister silently as she bought her cake, or go find someone without crazy emotions. When he found someone with simple feelings of boredom he followed them to a tiny corner booth and a young high school girl.

Kariel walked to the cashier with a smile. "Mornin', I'm here for your entire morning's supply of that angel food cake." the woman nodded as Kariel dug through her hoodie for the money needed to buy the 4 boxes of cake she just got herself. To bad it would only last her about a week.

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:58 pm

After a few more moments of mental debate, Salem crosses the street and enters the diner. She looks around, giving her hat another tug which causes it to cover her left eye more.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

'Accounts of the trading of tea...' Spencer flipped to a new page. 'Slaves...' A quick flip to another page. 'Accounts of fur trade.' A heavy sigh escaped the petite girl, as once again she flipped the page of the records. 'Could this possibly get anymore boring?' A glance over of the page before her now proved it could. Drumming her fingers across the table, Spencer was thinking about how school would be more fun than the record she had.
Adjusting the red beanie on her head, the young female froze in place, a weird feelings running up her spine, the usual sign of another human being approaching the area around her. A quick glance up let her know it was just a male around her age, nothing else. No one else. With a shake of her head, Spencer returned her focus to the records, flipping to a new page to go over whatever dreading topic was on it. 'Missing people... Wait, what?' Instantly the girl straighten up, staring intensely at the notes on the page.

Jensen glanced up from his coffee at the entrance of more people. The first two seemed simple enough, but the last girl... He got a weird vibe from her. He shook it off though, thinking it was just his hunter's senses going into overdrive.

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:16 pm
Kariel sighed, glad she'd lived in this town her whole life or she would've been worried that someone was looking at her funny while she waited.

Kalin cleared his throat and looked at the girl. "May I sit down?" he asked politely. Kalin was watching that he didn't startle her, while also focusing on the feelings of the boy that stood next to his sister. He had suddenly become alert about something, and it was bothering Kalin slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 pm
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.

Salem gaze flickers around the diner uncertainly. She was certainly old enough to be able to tell when a place was often visited by Hunters, yet she still allowed her curiousity to drag her in here. "Curiousity killed the cat, but I don't think satisfaction can bring me back...", she murmurs to herself. She moves to the back of the back and sits where she could see most of the room without exposing her back to anyone. Her gaze continues to flicker about uneasily, but she was curious about what the Hunters here are like.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image

Spencer jumped at the sound of the boy's voice, her focus ripped from what she just discovered. "Uh... S-sure." she answered a bit confused. Shutting the book, she slid it towards herself, letting it land gently on her lap once the table ran out. It must have seemed like a strange thing to do, to instantly hide the book when she realized someone was near her, but for some reason she felt like she had to do it. She wasn't sure why, she just felt that way.

'I need to hang around normal people more often.' The male thought as he shook his head, lifting his cup up to his lips to take another sip of coffee, completely ignoring the female now. His senses were throwing him off now, she was just an average female. But still, there was something else bothering him. Someone else in the room. Jensen set his cup down, turning to his right and grabbing the town's local paper to catch up on some news. Glancing at the front page his interest was instantly caught by the bold print 'Local Girl Missing.' Was is it supernaturally related? Or just some twisted human being..

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 pm

The blonde yawned and rubbed his messy hair. "Sorry. My sister dragged me out of our house to buy cake.... And I need a quiet place to sit." He could feel her anxiety building and was starting to shake slightly, his own anxiety attack starting to come up because of her. "S-so....watcha reading?" he asked, trying desperately to ignore his bodies twitching.

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 pm
((That's right, ignore the only one who could be a major threat at the moment))

Salem taps the table as she frowns, already bored. She had already found all possible exits, even exits that she could only use if she shifted into her cat form, and was scanning the humans and mentally marking those that could be dangerous. She looks around her immideat area and notes that there was only her and two kids currently in the back. She looks the kids over before turning her gaze back to the rest of the room while idly listening in on their conversation out of boredom.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

Spencer eyed the boy sitting in front of her, attempting to settle her nerves down. No need to make things awkward with that. Well, more awkward... At the mention of a 'sister', the female eyes swept the diner trying to spot who that was. Didn't take her a long to spot who he was talking about. Returning her gaze to him, she raised an eyebrow. Quiet place? If he wanted to sit in a quiet place why did he pick a booth that was already taken? "Reading?" she asked, taking a moment to look down at her lap. "Oh, nothing interesting. Just something for a school."

Bringing his cup up for another sip of coffee, Jensen frowned when no liquid entered his mouth. Glancing down, he realized his cup was empty. Grumbling, he looked up to find the waitress, but she seemed to have disappeared. Sliding out of his booth, the male walked up to the counter; he needed his coffee as soon as possible. Rocking back and forth on his heels as he waited for someone, Jensen stole a glance to his right towards the back of the room, noticing three people in total there. Two kids in one booth, and a lone female in the other. His eyes stopped on her, not liking the vibe he got from her. And that she was just sitting there, looking around. Like she was waiting for something.

[Threat has been noticed.]

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 pm
((hehe sorry sorry ^^ I was a tad bit distracted by reading ooc conversations....))

Kariel groaned and looked around the cafe for her twin, carrying two of the four cake boxes she ordered. "Kalin! Let's go. I want to get home before the commercial break ends!" Kariel groaned. She had already missed one and a half full episodes for her show.

Kalin blushed as soon as his sister called out for him. "Nice. What grade are you in?" He asked, relaxing as well as soon as he felt her calm down.

Kariel groaned as she was ignored and looked over at a brunette man, about her age and glared at him. "Will you help me with my cake?" She asked, recognizing him as a hunter and smirked.

((erg Minnta I will interact with you in my next post! I promise!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:18 pm
((So I get to interact with two Hunters? Fun fun))

The blond witch continues to look around as she contemplates leaving when she notices a man she had previously marked as possibly dangerous watching her. She tenses slightly as a tiny, amused smile appears on her face as she mutters, "I guess these children aren't as oblivious as I thought."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image

Spencer gaze moved between the siblings once the female had spoken, sure that the male, Kalin, was about to excuse himself and leave. But he didn't. He ignored his sister and continued on like she had said nothing. "Uh, eleventh." she answered, cocking her head to the side as she studied him. "Are you in high school?" she suddenly asked, thinking the boy seemed sort of familiar. Though, her mind most likely was playing tricks on her with that.

Jensen broke his gaze on the female when he heard someone speaking to his left. Glancing to his side, he realized it was the female from earlier calling for someone. Not anything important to him. Leaning against the counter, the male attempted to search for the waitress behind it, but there was no one there. The bottom of his jeans inched up, giving a small glimpse of the top of a hunting knife hidden in his boot. The chances of anyone noticing were low, and it wasn't like anyone could jump to the conclusion he was a hunter of the supernatural with that.
Once again his gaze on the girl beside him, who now seemed to be speaking to him now. "Eh, sure. Not like I'm gonna miss getting served coffee if I do." Jensen said, standing up straight and facing the blonde female.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:35 pm
"If you're worried about missing coffee then I can buy you a new cup when I come back to get my stupid brother." She grumbled and then looked at Jensen with a smile. "I'm Kariel." She introduced herself. While Kariel waited for Jensen to pick up the boxes she noticed a lone girl, watching them with a blank stare. She tried to ignore her and looked back at the brunette.

Kalin smiled gently. "Haven't been in high school for 6 years." He said. Kalin was paying Kariel back for waking him up to interact with a world that has way to many emotions. Even though it wasn't her fault since she had no clue. Kalin did notice the slight anxiety and defense his sister was displaying as well as the man helping her out, but he continued to act as if he were ignoring them. It was tough being able to sense others' emotions but not hear the thoughts that went with the feelings.

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Salem continues to watch the man who was now talking to another blond. She had glimpsed the knife only because she had already been watching him and adds it to her mental notes on the man. She hums quietly to herself as she glances around to make sure no one was currently watching her and twitches her fingers at the door, a few tiny yellow sparks flickering briefly on her fingers and the door that no one would notice unless they had been watching for them. What she had just done would be mostly harmless and would most likly cause the door to either jam shut or fall off its hinges though not land on anyone, though there was the possibility of it doing other things since she was messing around with luck.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas