Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 pm
((there are a lot of 17 year olds))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:09 pm
((Guilty as charged. 3nodding ))  

Iradesca

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:19 pm
((I sent a profile for a 21 year old))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:36 pm
((ARGLEBLARGLEfine. fiyah, you're lucky I'm terrible under pressure. meanie-head. emo ))

Creak....creak....creak....Riley sighed as he listened to the old chains of the swing set shift under his weight as he sat there watching the clouds go by. New step-mom, new house, new powers...There seemed to be very few things remaining constant in his life at the moment. He'd just moved into town and his exploration he came across the park and the quaint little old playground it held. He didn't know what else to do besides sit down and watch the clouds roll past in thought. He didn't know anyone, much less anyone his age, and he was terribly shy which made it difficult to make friends, so he didn't exactly have anyone to hang out with at the moment. But sitting around by himself was a better alternative to staying at home where his stepmom was. Thinking about his many problems let another sigh escape from his lips.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:47 pm
"I still don't know what you're talking about," Alex said to his friend with wide eyes as he and Nightshade walked. "Can't you just say it, Shay? You're hurting my brain..." He trailed off as he noticed Riley. "Oh. Hi." He smiled shyly.

"Alex, all I'm sayin' is, you need to get l—oh. New peeps." Nightshade moved her hand in something resembling a wave. "What's up? Anyways, Alex, like I was saying..."

"Don't be rude, Shay!" Alex poked Nightshade in the side, then stepped closer to Riley. "I'm, um, Alex. And this is my friend Nightshade. It's nice to meet you." He offered a hand to shake.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:52 pm
Riley was snapped out of his thoughts with a look of minor shock when he realized people were talking to him. "O-oh, um, h-hi...." he said shyly, hands moving from the chains of the swing he'd been sitting on to compulsively tug on the sleeve that covered the crystal in his wrist. Then he noticed the hand being offered to him. "...My name's Riley; I-I just moved here...." he said as he timidly reached out to shake Alex's hand.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Iradesca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna finished applying the high-quality makeup she kept hidden in her dresser drawer to her forehead and sat back, admiring her work. She never was much of an artist - at least not a good one - but if she had one thing going for her, she could definitely make anything look like human flesh. She sighed and stood up, slipping her knife into her coat pocket and grabbing an apple on her way outside. Her feet knew the way, so she simply watched the town go by, seeing who was out and doing what. Nothing exciting had happened there since the meteor shower, so there wasn't much to see. She sighed again and kept walking.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 pm
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Humming softly to herself, Claire walks around the town she had wandered into. She had found a cheap hotel an hour ago so she was currently only carrying her guitar and was looking for a quiet place to practice since the hotel walls were ridiculously thin and she really didn't want to hear that. She finally came across a park that didn't seem to have any other people in it for the moment. She sits on a bench and tunes her guitar before she begins to play an upbeat tune, singing the words softly.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 pm
Scott walked around the town. He needed to find a gas station. He needed a monster. Unfortunately, he could not see. Instead, he had to use a small creature he had made that wrapped around his ear as if it were a hearing aid. It had a translucent skin tone to it, hiding it from sight well. It would call out certain words to him, not large enough to form full sentences.

The boy was well built with white hair. He wasn't handsome, but he was likeable. He walked with relaxed shoulders and a slow gait, not really in a rush to get where he was going. Sniffing the air, he wasn't really paying attention to where he was going. He just knew he was on the sidewalk parallel to the road, listening to the breeze and how it came from the street more than it could from a building.

The creature in his ear was late to warn him as he waled square into Reyna. He stumbled back, caught himself, and reached out to catch her in case she fell backwards.
"S-Sorry miss! I didn't mean to walk into you!" By her smell and the sound of her heartbeat, he could easily tell her gender, not to mention how hard they hit each other.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:18 pm

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna stumbled a bit as the boy walked into her. She managed to catch herself, and thanked the boy for trying to help her. "It's alright. Accidents happen." She said in reply to his apology. She noticed the blank gaze in his eyes and realized that he was blind and tried not to stare, even though she knew he couldn't see her do it. "I don't think I've seen you around town before. Are you new here?"

User Image

Iradesca

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 pm
"Cool." Alex bit his lip. "I've been living here for, um, a while now. Um." He blushed; he found Riley attractive, and he was always awkward around cute boys. "Do you like Batman?" It just came out of Alex's mouth, and then he blushed and mumbled, "Sorry, you can ignore that stupid question." He could hear Nightshade laughing at him and pouted at her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:28 pm
Riley blinked a few times before chuckling sheepishly. "Well I don't not like him. I....was never much of a comic book person..." he mumbled as he shifted his feet in the sand that the swing set sat in. His shoelaces were particularly interesting all of a sudden.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:33 pm
The creature secretly whispers the girl's appearance to him, using one word descriptions. Scott blushed lightly. She had a nice voice. It was light and very easy on his ears. He slightly turned his head away, somehow feeling her gaze.

"Yea, kinda. I'm more of a wanderer, not really having a home." It was true. After that man tried to steal his royal blue crystal. It gleamed in the center of his forehead, vertical and like a third eye for him. "I'm Scott by the way."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
No home? Was he an orphan or something? Reyna's gaze softened a bit. "Nice to meet you! My name's Reyna. So where are you staying?" It was then that she managed to wrench her gaze from his blank eyes and saw his crystal. She quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him into an alley. "Are you crazy?" She hissed. "You can't just go wandering around with that showing! People will start asking you questions and forcing you to do stuff for them, or even attacking you for it! Your crystal I mean." She quickly dug through the bag she always kept with her and pulled out a jar of her high-quality makeup. She made Scott sit on top of an overturned trash can and, blocking the view of him from the street with her body, began to apply the makeup to his forehead. "This will help hide it for now, but you need to do something about that. It's not safe." She remembered the one kid who had seen the crystal in her forehead. He was old enough to understand what it was and began shouting like crazy that if she didn't do what he wanted, he would tell everyone and get some of his friends to help him take her crystal. A little rock to the head and the use of her Empathy crystal helped him forget what he said, but Reyna had learned her lesson: don't let anyone see your crystal, period.

User Image

Iradesca

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Claire continues to play, though she stops singing as she looks around at her surroundings. It wasn't a bad little park, though she had seen better ones.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out