Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Canterlot Crashers** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 pm
Bonfire looked to Pinkie with his hoof in her mouth and she waved happily. He pulled his hoof out of her mouth and wiped off the slobber that had accumulated. "I placed it there because... uh... I wanted her to taste my new hoof soap! It's... supposed to taste like cookies!"

"Hmm... I did taste some sugar cookie on that hoof! Cool soap, Bonfire!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 pm
((... Bahahaha!! XD I could see her doing that too...))

"Uh-huh... So Rainbow Dash, you seem to know everything about the WonderBolts, what do we have in store for us?"

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:57 pm
"It's gonna be so cool!" Rainbow gushed."The WonderBolts have a lineup of a few of the members and they race a few laps around a course! You can place bets on the members too!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 pm
"And who might you be betting on?" he asks.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 pm
"Well, I don't know yet. Like I said, they pick random members. I don't know who's gonna be acing." Rainbow Dash said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 pm
"Is there anything else noteworthy about this show my dear?" asks PF.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 pm
"It's gonna be SO AWESOME!" Rainbow cried, squishing her face with her two hooves.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:08 pm
((Like this? https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgZEH4e-H7GmAlflH_FtyZ9cViMhwZQwUZ31hWaracFQT5CACk I just had to add it.))

"Well, I do believe you are the definition of a super fan." states PF.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:39 pm
((Exactly.))

"We're here!" Twilight cheered as the carriage touched down on the balcony of the tower they were staying in. "Alright everypony, grab your things!" She said levitating her suitcase beside her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:13 pm
PF grabs his suitcase in his mouth, and helps Trey with his.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:18 pm
Nightshade had been silent throughout most of the trip. He enjoyed the others' company, yes, but he preferred to listen rather than get tangled in conversation with everypony. He knew that once he got going, he couldn't stop. He stepped out of the carriage, sniffing and stretching his jaw muscle that had been strained because he was constantly looking out the window with it up against the bottom of it, much to Twilight and Rarity's distaste. As the party stepped out into Canterlot, something in him changed. His surroundings turning into such works of beauty that he had only read about started to parallel his attitude. His long nights of reading classy plays and poems whose ponies' names he couldn't recall, he was more classic in speech than Rarity was to match the beauty of Canterlot. "Mmm, yes... Indeed." He said with an old English accent, much more pronounced and punctuated than his previous self. Even his standing changed, now standing tall rather than the usual slouching.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 pm
Bonfire hopped off of the carriage, his suitcase floating beside him. "Hey, Nightshade. Excited?" he asked upon passing.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 pm
Nightshade had a very distinguished face on when he turned to look at Bonfire. "Verily. I find these delightful frivolous diversions to be quite entertaining."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm
"Uh... okay dude. Whatever you say." Bonfire said awkwardly before entering the room.

"Alright, so us girls will take this room, and the guys will take the other room. It should be about the same size." Twilight said.

Bonfire opened the door leading to their room. It looked almost identical. "Fine by me!" He called, setting his things down.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:35 pm
Nightshade walked into the boys' room, taking in his surroundings. "Ah, splendid. Capital. Capital indeed." He nonchalantly looked to his flank, which stayed blank for Celestia knows why, then proceeded to the balcony to stare out into the city.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff