Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**To Bring a Book Alive** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:58 pm
"I don't mean that she not capable of living here, I mean that she not supposed be live here! She's a fictional character! She has no connection to the realm of reality!" Twilight explained. "If we don't send her back, there's no telling what could happen!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:21 pm
"Who cares? How about this, we create the potion, and we hold it in reserve in case something happens. But until then, we party!" shouts Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie gasps and leaps into the air. "Did somepony say party?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 pm
"No, Pinkie! No parties right now!" Twilight said sternly. "And no, Rainbow Dash. She can't stay here. She needs to leave A.S.A.P.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 pm
"I just don't see why. What could possibly happen from her being here?" she implores, borderline whining.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 pm
"She could wander off and get hurt! And then there won't BE a Daring do! Have you checked the book?" Twilight asked, levitating the book in front of the two ponies and opening it. "The pages are blank! Daring Do and everything that is her, is alive right now! Every Daring Do book in Equestria is now blank and wordless! And unless we get Daring Do back before it's too late, there's going to be a lot of sad fans. Including, YOU!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:01 pm
"Pshh! I won't be upset, because I've got the real thing!" shouts Rainbow, beaming.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:37 pm
Twilight glared at Rainbow Dash, telling her to realize her err.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm
((Err?))

((And also, what happened to bringing her to life so you could use her, and to open more possibilities in the roleplay?))

She sighs, "Alright."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 pm
((I'll think of a way around that. And yes, err is a word. Err: verb 1. To go astray in thought or belief; be mistaken; be incorrect. See?))

"Now let's get out there and ask a favor. It seems that the only way we're going to get her back is with her help." Twilight said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 am
((Well I'll be damned. You just went on Dictionary.com to see if it was a word, and when it fit, you stuck with it didn't you.))

Rainbow lets out an explosive sigh, "Fine! Let's get this over with so you can crush more of my dreams."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 am
((For all future notice to everyone, Dakota, Haven, everyone, I'm changing Tempest's text color to Blue, because even though the Cyan makes more sense, it's hard to read. I'm going to post this in any other forum he's in just to make sure others see this.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:36 pm
"Alright, now go out there and tell her. I'm gonna take a look at the book to find out what other ingredients we'll need." Twilight said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:42 pm
"Why do I have to tell her?" she complains.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 pm
"Don't you want to spend every moment you can with your idol?" Twilight replied.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:07 pm
"Fine, whatever! I'll go tell her that she gets to be an inanimate object again." she says, heading out the door, but stopping at the last second. "Wait, what are you going to do about the horse head?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff