Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
I'm pathetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 am
Latent Memories

Am I? What If I told you he wanted to die? Would it still be horrible?

To me, yes. It seems to me you only want him to die so you can stop missing him. That's pretty ******** selfish. And if he wanted to die and you encouraged that? Yes, still horrible. He obviously has a problem and for you to encourage that could be seen as a crime. And still selfish.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:26 am
Lady Kayura
Latent Memories

Am I? What If I told you he wanted to die? Would it still be horrible?

To me, yes. It seems to me you only want him to die so you can stop missing him. That's pretty ******** selfish. And if he wanted to die and you encouraged that? Yes, still horrible. He obviously has a problem and for you to encourage that could be seen as a crime. And still selfish.

I never encouraged him, I only wished he would find the happiness he was searching for. I was always bery supportive.. maybe a little too supportive. We were good friends until his new boyfriend died in that accident, since then hes been detached and all he wants to do is be with him. but Idk where he would go if he killed himself. When I try and be nice, he says I cant possibly relate to what hes been through. Well he stopped coming around my house, and his phone disconnected. I dont know where he is, but I hope hes happy.  

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:27 am
Latent Memories
I never encouraged him, I only wished he would find the happiness he was searching for. I was always bery supportive.. maybe a little too supportive. We were good friends until his new boyfriend died in that accident, since then hes been detached and all he wants to do is be with him. but Idk where he would go if he killed himself. When I try and be nice, he says I cant possibly relate to what hes been through. Well he stopped coming around my house, and his phone disconnected. I dont know where he is, but I hope hes happy.

Happy? No, you've already said you hope he's dead.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 am
Lady Kayura
Latent Memories

Happy? No, you've already said you hope he's dead.

Oh you just dont get it..  

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 am
Latent Memories

No, you don't get it. Your ex clearly has some mental health problems going on and you post stupid s**t like you hope he's dead? He obviously needs help from a professional to get past this. I find it very hard to believe that if you loved him or still do that you'd wish him to be dead and gone forever. I would think that if you cared for him that you'd want him to seek help and get better and enjoy life.

Anyway, we're derailing this thread. Let's let it get back on topic, eh?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:41 am
Lady Kayura
Latent Memories

No, you don't get it. Your ex clearly has some mental health problems going on and you post stupid s**t like you hope he's dead? He obviously needs help from a professional to get past this. I find it very hard to believe that if you loved him or still do that you'd wish him to be dead and gone forever. I would think that if you cared for him that you'd want him to seek help and get better and enjoy life.

Anyway, we're derailing this thread. Let's let it get back on topic, eh?

It was a joke to begin with you hardass, and you dont know him, he was already seeing a therapist. All im doing was wishing the best for him, and if he wants to be dead, I hope hes dead.  

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 am
Latent Memories

It was a joke to begin with you hardass, and you dont know him, he was already seeing a therapist. All im doing was wishing the best for him, and if he wants to be dead, I hope hes dead.

Haha, funny joke. Guess what, maybe you don't give a damn but I'm personally tired of reading about LGBT youth killing themselves. That is a serious problem. And I don't believe for one instant that you were joking. Wish what you want, you still disgust me. If you had experienced this suicide and bullying yourself, then you wouldn't be making light of it.

And I'm done replying to you and derailing this thread.

I guess I need to make it public, stop harassing me in comments with mules then blocking me. If you're going to comment, be a man and let me reply.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 am
Lady Kayura
Latent Memories

Haha, funny joke. Guess what, maybe you don't give a damn but I'm personally tired of reading about LGBT youth killing themselves. That is a serious problem. And I don't believe for one instant that you were joking. Wish what you want, you still disgust me. And I'm done replying to you and derailing this thread.

Oh look, someone on the internet with an opinion what do I care what you think. You didnt even know him ok, you hear about LGBT youth killing themselves on TV, and Im the one experiencing it first hand.  

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:56 am
Latent Memories
Lady Kayura
Latent Memories

Haha, funny joke. Guess what, maybe you don't give a damn but I'm personally tired of reading about LGBT youth killing themselves. That is a serious problem. And I don't believe for one instant that you were joking. Wish what you want, you still disgust me. And I'm done replying to you and derailing this thread.

Oh look, someone on the internet with an opinion what do I care what you think. You didnt even know him ok, you hear about LGBT youth killing themselves on TV, and Im the one experiencing it first hand.

So you go to my profile and start harassing me nice!
I guess this explains why your in the topic Im so pathetic  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:29 am
Latent Memories, joking or not, this really isn't the place to post something that has every appearance of being suicide encouragement. I'm glad that you clarified what you meant in your first post, but even as a joke, it's pretty tasteless. You've experienced first-hand what it's like for a loved one to struggle with mental health problems, so surely you can imagine why your post might be upsetting for others, who've either gone through the same thing, or who may be suicidal themselves.

Believe it or not, I can understand where you're coming from. If you need to talk to someone, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Now, this part isn't just directed at you, but also at Lady Kayura:
From what I understand, this issue has now escalated outside of the guild. I can't stress this enough (for everyone, not just you two): if you have an issue with someone here, leave your grievances here, and take advantage of the ignore feature.
Don't comment on someone's profile, don't send antagonistic PMs, and don't use mules to circumvent the ignore feature.

If either of you have any questions or concerns, please contact me or another crew member (referencing this thread) rather than posting it here.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out