• Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:49 pm
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
I really like this guy, and he's really cute and sweet :3 The problem is, he's really shy. I talk to him, but everytime i talk to him his friend interrupts and takes the conversation to himself.

I keep trying to talk to him more to be better friends with him, but i don't really feel as if i'm getting anywhere. sad The problem is, i'm a little bit shy too...XDD

I'd really like to get to know him better, and hopefully sometime in the future might date. smile Do you have any advice on what i could do, or even motivation to talk to him more often??

I'm soooo awkward with guys! emotion_facepalm

omg!! i was in this exact situation, n what I did was add him on bebo (what we used before facebook was in), and I commented on his profile smile
and then i asked for his number, n we clicked really well. before that i'd hardly spoken to him because he was so shy (and cute omg), and we eventually ended up dating smile

shy cute guys make the most adorable boyfriends imo. i prefer them over 'hot' guys anyday.

Oh wow, i know how you feel! We actually did end up dating and we've been dating for almost 2 months now and it's going really well biggrin

awww yeeeey emotion_bigheart
i'm so happy it worked out then emotion_yatta

haha me too emotion_bigheart If you look above in the post i added a picture of us smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
I really like this guy, and he's really cute and sweet :3 The problem is, he's really shy. I talk to him, but everytime i talk to him his friend interrupts and takes the conversation to himself.

I keep trying to talk to him more to be better friends with him, but i don't really feel as if i'm getting anywhere. sad The problem is, i'm a little bit shy too...XDD

I'd really like to get to know him better, and hopefully sometime in the future might date. smile Do you have any advice on what i could do, or even motivation to talk to him more often??

omg!! i was in this exact situation, n what I did was add him on bebo (what we used before facebook was in), and I commented on his profile smile
and then i asked for his number, n we clicked really well. before that i'd hardly spoken to him because he was so shy (and cute omg), and we eventually ended up dating smile

shy cute guys make the most adorable boyfriends imo. i prefer them over 'hot' guys anyday.

Oh wow, i know how you feel! We actually did end up dating and we've been dating for almost 2 months now and it's going really well biggrin

haha me too emotion_bigheart If you look above in the post i added a picture of us smile

OH MY GOD I CLICKED THE PICTURE I ALMOST DIED FROM THE CUTENESS AHHHHHHH emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
that's so adorable omfg, i feel so forever alone now ahahah.
but happy for you girl :3 xx  

Siiyuan

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

OH MY GOD I CLICKED THE PICTURE I ALMOST DIED FROM THE CUTENESS AHHHHHHH emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

haha aww thank you very much! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:03 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

one of the best parts of the relationship i had with the cute guy was when he opened up to me and turned out to be such an adorable funny guy, but he'd be too shy to show it to other SO I FELT REALLY SPECIAL 4laugh  

Siiyuan

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:16 pm
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

one of the best parts of the relationship i had with the cute guy was when he opened up to me and turned out to be such an adorable funny guy, but he'd be too shy to show it to other SO I FELT REALLY SPECIAL 4laugh

Ah, i know how you feel! With him, he's really shy and cute and he really does open up to me and i feel special as well whee Cause he really doesnt do that with many people XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

Ah, i know how you feel! With him, he's really shy and cute and he really does open up to me and i feel special as well whee Cause he really doesnt do that with many people XD

ahhhhh i know right, and he use to ask me if he could kiss me cause he was too scared to go in for it randomly emotion_bigheart so damn cute omg. hahaha this is so nostalgic.  

Siiyuan

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:22 pm
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

ahhhhh i know right, and he use to ask me if he could kiss me cause he was too scared to go in for it randomly emotion_bigheart so damn cute omg. hahaha this is so nostalgic.

hahaha really? Same here actually. XDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

hehe aw this is so cute :3
aw i miss having a boyfriend now xD  

Siiyuan

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 pm
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

hehe aw this is so cute :3
aw i miss having a boyfriend now xD

haha i know right? :3 And awhh, what happened to the guy you were talking about? Ah you don't have to answer if you dont want sweatdrop  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff