Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So you ready to start or...
I'm so ready! =D
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I want to wait for a roleplay to end (aww...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a friend thats still wanting to join (yay more peeps!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
I'm working on a character to add. (whoot!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm a roleplayaholic.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:32 pm
Jamie covered her ears when the alarms went off, they hurt her ears, and the noise only seemed to get louder finally she couldn't take it much anymore weaving flows of Air she caused her door to explode off of it's hinges, but to her dismay she only caused the alarms to get louder, at this point she screamed finally over whelmed with the noise, still weaving flows of Air she ran from the room with her ears over. "Turn it off!!!"She screamed, little did she know her weaving amplified her voice ten fold, but since her ears were covered, it sounded normal. Her head hurt but she didn't stop flowing her weaves, she just wanted to find a quiet place to sit and get away from all the loud noises..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:32 pm
((Nooo, please no, not that phrase again! XD I loves that game, though.))

Thanks to poor Frank's treatment by the hybrid twins, their scheduled appointment with the scientists and doctors was delayed. Using their animal senses of smell, the scent that drifted from underneath the door told them that the small group standing just outside was nervous and a little frightened to enter. Just when they thought that they were off the hook, although also unfed, sirens began to go off. Above their muffled wailing also came the sound of creaking or tearing, they weren't sure which.

"Jail break?" Sköll said hopefully, his eyes lighting up. The thought of one of their own, and maybe even themselves in the confusion, stirred both the twins' hearts. But only if they could get out of their cage. "Maybe..." his brother replied. Hait scanned the room regretfully. If the other hadn't grown bored enough to toss around objects with telekinesis, maybe they could've used something to escape. "Dammit, what do we do now? This happened so suddenly. We have no plan, no way to get out, and nobody's going to want to come in here anytime soon!" His frustrated sigh was broken off by the strange sound of bone scraping metal. He turned, adjusting his glasses, to see Sköll's back facing him. "What're you doing?" "Mai plan: Chuwin' thru th' bawrs." Sköll paused to spit on the floor of the cage, ram the bars to test the weakness, and resume his gnawing. "Nao goh bear anmd hewlp meh."

After hearing nothing from inside the room, although Ryan knew that the Ring Leader was in there, he sighed and sipped more of his coffee. Some of the hot drink almost choked him when the sirens startled the normally calm man. The guards came next, running along in the dimmed corridors. He watched them with curiosity and mused to himself about the possibility of their being an escape in progress.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:54 pm
The Ring Leader hadn't heard Ryan's knocking she was so tied into her thoughts. She cursed when the sirens went off, and watched as more of her children were already out of their cages than Evening, and the twins trying to escape. She stood and paced to the door, ripping it open and almost cried out, Ryan startling her. She cleared her throat "When did you get here, Ryan?" She walked out a little ways and stared down the hallway after the guards.

Evening had been running what seemed like forever when a girl's scream almost shattered her ears. She stopped and looked around, not able to figure out which way it came from. "It has to be another one that's like me" She could barely whisper the words her breathing was so ragged. Evening heard shouts and looked down the hall to see guards rounding the corner. Her heart sped even more, and she could barely hear the sirens the thumping in her ears were so loud by now. She raced to a single door at the end of the hall, praying for it to be an escape. She pulled it open, and it was brighter. She stumbled inside and slammed the door and locked it, turning around to see the forms of two bodies in a cage. "H-hello?"

Kiff just wanted to scream at how much this sucked right now. He was stuck in a room, with useless powers and with this stupid doctor just staring at the door with fear. Obviously someone was out there having a ball, maybe even all the other hybrids in this damn hell-hole. He paced in frustration. Slowing time wouldn't do anything, and even though he couldn't feel pain, that didn't mean he had inhuman strength. Kiff walked up to the wall of the cage, measuring the width of the bars and the broadness of his chest. It may break a rib or two and it seemed crazy, but it just may work. He turned and started with his arm first, pushing himself inbetween the bars. He glanced at ole' doc who was staring at him with horror. "What are you trying to do!? Kill yourself?!" Kiff just smiled and kept pushing, hearing the cracking of his rib cage, but feeling only a tickle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 pm
Wrex rolled his shoulders, then did a little bit more stretching before he examined the rest of the rooms. It appears they all had cages, but only the room next to his, the one he happened to search last, had another hybrid in it. With a quick slapping motion from his left arm, the cage door flew off it's hinges and slammed against the side wall. "There you go. Free for some fun." Wrex tried to smile in a manner that wouldn't scare the other patient, but it never worked out. His smiles all seemed to show a hint of madness. The hint that he not only knew the capability of his powers, but that he wasn't afraid of death over staying in this place longer. "I go by Wrex. You're welcome to stay in the cage if you want, but I'm not going to stick around with you." It was hard to see the figure in the cage, but it was clearly a male. The colors of his skin, hair and eyes distorted in the red siren light. With out giving the kid too much time to decide he turned back towards the entrance of the room and headed out into the hallway.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm
"Hewro?" Sköll echoed unsuccessfully through the strange tasting metal in his mouth. With a final chomp and an audible click, his strengthened teeth met. The top of the bar was finished but he kept a tight hold on to it, so as to keep it from falling on his twin once it was broken. "Oh, hey! Are you one of us?" He said with a friendly smile as he turned around to face the person who'd come into the room. It was a girl, maybe around their age, and a little cute. "Teemth." Hati said, pushing on the bar a little. It gave and snapped under his hand, clattering to the floor. Sköll blinked in confusion before realizing his mistake, and passed a hand over his mouth. His teeth, yellowed, long, and sharp, reverted back to their normal, human shape.

Hati did the same, and both the twins' bodies seemed to diminish, the muscles going lax and their hair, which had started to bristle with suspicion, laid down. "Oh...sorry..." Sköll apologized a little sheepishly. Only he, his brother, and the doctors had ever been present when they took on animal aspects. Behind him, Hati began to squeeze through the small gap with ease, calling over a shoulder, "You okay?"

"A few minutes ago, actually." Ryan replied into his mug with a chuckle. "Trouble in paradise?" This, he directed at the surveillance screens that caught the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 pm
The woman simply sighed and nodded her head. "Yes. It started with our young Evening. A doctor was checking her vitals without a guard. Apparently she has inhuman speed. We didn't know about that. After that, it was Wrex, who had yet another hidden ability we didn't know about. Then Christopher, Jamie." She let her list trail off and leaned against the wall, crossing her arms. This was the most frustrating thing. When the guards captured those stupid vermin they would get hell. Screw their new rooms and beds. "From there it just went downhill. I believe all of them are out of their cages now."

Evening's eye site finally began to set to the lighting, and was confused when she noticed the two in the cage, attempting their escape were exact look alikes. Did their doctor clone the one boy or were they twins? It would be hard to know, being in a place like this. "What do you mean by one of us? You mean changed?" She partially shouted to get her voice to radiate over the sirens. She walked forward, feeling week and dizzy after all the adrenaline, but she kept her demeanor. Evening stared at the one's canine teeth who had chewed through the bar, and once the other mentioned it, she was lost on who the one was apologizing too and who the other was asking about being okay. She just smiled nervously. This is a little more awkward than I thought it would be... Meeting others like me...

By the time Kiff squeezed his broad body through the two bars of the cage, he could tell how much damage he had done by how hard it was to breathe and the way his chest was now deformed. He looked over to his 'friend' who was huddled in a corner, cowering. "Please, don't kill me!" His face was horrified and he was on his knees. Kiff walked over to the man, picked him up by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the cage. The man had peed his pants by now and was making promises he couldn't keep. Kiff doesn't know why he did this, but he pushed the mans head between the bars. His screams couldn't be heard over the sirens. His face was deformed, but he was still alive. Kiff turned and left the man crying, leaving it behind to the past. His future was somewhere outside, and he knew it.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:44 pm
Still covering her ears Jamie ran down another hallway and ended up smacking into someone full force, she fell back on her butt and stopped the rest of her body with her hands, her weaves of Air suddenly gone. She looked up and the person she smacked into, whoever the person was, it was a male. She thought he had a slightly crazed smile on his lips, but that wasn't the actual person whom bothered her, she had seen him in her latest dreams, so either she knew him from her past or her dreams had been sending her a message. She suddenly wondered if she would see anymore faces. "S-Sorry.." She said, and suddenly wondered if he could hear her over the sirens. Which were as loud and as annoying as ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 pm
Christoper was running now, a couple of guards chasing him, he rounded a corner and turned on the guards throwing fire balls, the first two who got hit were burned super badly and a third had enough sense to duck back around the corned, Chris didn't wait, he ran again. He had heard someone scream and was now trying to find her, he assumed it was a her since it sounded female. He ducked into a room as some guards ran by and realized it was occupied. He slowly turned to a female and two males, was she the one who screamed? He stayed calm and quite. Where they Hybrids too? He gave all three of them long looks.  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm
((Let's assume that the door wasn't locked when he came in. XD))

Hati raised his arms above his head and stretched as the girl spoke. It was good to be out of that cage, he thought. He'd missed the lack of any kind of bars or metal in his sight, even if he'd just gotten out of them. Maybe it was too soon to be thinking that, actually. "Yeah, changed. That's pretty much the only thing we really have in common seeing as we're strangers." he replied, smiling back at her. Sköll slipped through the opening as the door opened and shut once again, this time a guy arriving.

"I didn't know that this was supposed to be the meeting room during a jailbreak."
He chuckled. With a thought, he made the broken cage bar fly into his hand and tested its weight. It always paid to have a weapon. Hati, though, walked over to the two standing by the closed door. His ears twitched in the slightest to catch the sound of running feet in the hallway, and assumed that it was the guards still in pursuit. "I don't know who either of you are, but...I'm Hati. And that's my brother, Sköll." he said, thrusting out a hand to the girl first. "So, what's going on out there? Who started it?"

"Mm-hmmm." Ryan muttered, staring at the dark liquid in his cup as if it held all of the answers to the questions in his mind. He'd always loved his coffee either bitter or with little sugar. The caffeine woke him up faster when his tastebuds were reeling in disgust. But it always became sweeter the more he drank. "No, not all of them," he said, correcting the Ring Leader as he swirled the drink around. "Only those two blocks. If it was all of them then we'd be the ones running instead of them."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:01 pm
Evening nodded. "Well if we can make it out alive we could all get to know each other I'm sure. It may be best to stick together." She turned quickly as the door opened and closed. She was sure she had locked it so the other guards wouldn't get in. Maybe the boy broke the lock. Evening had smiled with the one's joke, then jumped when he made the bar fly to him. She turned her attention to who she now knew as Hati. "I'm Evening" at his second question she paused for a second. "It was me..." She mumbled shyly, as if she had committed a crime. She felt her face redden as she extended her hands to his and softly gripped it. Her strength was drained. She was surprised she hasn't passed out yet.

Kiff had been running trough the halls, guards chasing after him. These guards had guns and they were taking every straight hall opportunity to shoot at him. He was sure the gun shots echoed through the halls. Its like a damn maze in here! a doctor came around the corner, bewildered and confused looking, and knocked into Kiff. He cursed and threw the woman in the line of fire, and even though they killed one of their own, bullets were still coming. He held his hands infront of him, slowing the bullets down enough for him to look down the halls. To his right he saw two figures illuminated in red. He quickly turned and ran toward them, sensing that they were different.

Now the Ring Leader remembered the others. "Yes, well..." She resumed to her thoughts. What if... "Ryan, what do you think of using the others." She turned to him. "They would definitely be more useful than mortal guards."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:44 pm
((I was sorta waiting for Strifer to post...But, Strider's fine with leaving his guy at the facility place, so we can go ahead a little without him for now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 pm
((Alright. I'll have a post up by this weekend. I'm about to hit the sack for tonight, and tomorrow I've got a birthday party to attend to after work, and the gods know what will happen on the other two days, but I promise to have it done by Sunday.))  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:42 pm
((Alright, we'll wait for you for the most part. =D ))

"Nice one, you'll have to tell us about it sometime." Hati said, already optimistic that the escape would succeed. One had to be after all they'd been through. Upon taking Evening's hand, his expectation of her grip being strong with muscles tight from fear and adrenaline was proven wrong. Maybe most of the fight-or-flight reaction had left her in the relatively more peaceful moment in the twins' shared room. It made a small, sad feeling grow in the pit of his stomach at the thought of the other, trapped hybrids' fates. "And who are you?" He asked, extending his other hand to the guy staring at the trio.

Sköll walked past his brother, Evening and the quiet guy to the door, the metal bar still gripped tightly in his hand. Instead of greeting the others, his mind was running through situations and hastily thrown together plans. "Let's try not to take too long with the introductions, guys. I have a feeling that we don't have too long left to go." He cracked the door a tiny bit, and the sounds of faint gun shots echoed into the room.

"What, the children?" Ryan knocked the rest of his coffee back, the dregs of the brew sliding bitterly down his throat. Then he gave a laugh just as cold as the remains. "The way you say that, you make them sound invincible. Not yet, at least." He reached up to remove his glasses after noticing a small smudge on one side. "If we were to use them, they'd need to be conditioned and trained until we were positive of their obedience."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 am
"Christopher... but you can call me Chris." He replied, shaking Hati's hand. He followed the other twin, he was sure they were twins now, as he walked to the door. "I agree, the sooner we move out the better..." his eyes narrowed at the bullet sounds. "The sooner the better.." He repeated.  

RavenStar13Forever

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 am
((I hope you had fun at the party Strifer. =D and should we leave behind one character to kinda help Strider out?))

"Yes, I agree. but I've checked over 50 doors until I found this one, and all of them were locked." She had just let out a long sigh, wishing this could be over. She glanced down, realizing Hati hadn't let go of her hand. When she heard the gun shots from outside, her heart began to beat again in overtime, her grip on the boys hand tightening. "Does anyone know if this building has floors? I remember one door looked like double doors but with no handle. Maybe it was an elevator."

The Leader laughed and nodded, agreeing. "I'm sure we could come up with something. Give them a collar, imploding device, make a promise, break them down until they have nothing, mind control." She leaned back against the wall, smiling to herself. "We have so many options." She took his glasses and cleaned them on her white coat, then looked through them inquisitively, his vision was horrible. "Why don't you make the decision on who will train them since your the only one I can trust. I'm sure there are many who wouldn't turn down the pay."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff