Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm
Fenrir didn't know if she was being serious, and was about to find out when he heard gunshots and cussing outside. He peers through the window to see Midnight being surrounded. "Aw, Hell! Midnight's out there and she's about to be overrun. We gotta help her!" he shouts, opening a cabinet, "Remember when I said all I had was my dagger, I was wrong. I forgot I owned his old Hunting Rifle." He removes it from the cabinet and opens the window, shooting at a few zombies, their heads exploding. "Hand me that paper bag please."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:54 pm
Briar shoved on her boots and gave him the bag. "Way to pull out a weapon at the last minute." she said. She grabbed her handgun and shot a zombie that was sneaking up behind Midnight. "Call me a Good Samaritin," she said, "but I think that we should maybe let her in."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:05 pm
Midnight, despite the adrenaline coursing through her, began to grow tired from the running. Her feet dragged the ground for only a moment, and that's all it took. Her boots scuffed a loose piece of concrete, and she staggered then fell. Her head hit the concrete.

Somehow, she was still conscious. With a ringing in her ears, she staggered to her feet, confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm
With the coast being temporarily cleared, Briar took the liberty of lowering the ladder. The girl looked uninflected, and Fenrir seemed to know her, so Briar trusted her for the most part. "Hey!" she called, unaware of the girl's name, "Unless you have a burning desire to possibly die soon, you might wanna crawl up the ladder while you've still got the chance!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:17 pm
Martini stepped up behind Midnight, issuing a blood-curdling scream that told other zombies to stay away. He walked in front of her to see it was him.

Blood began to shout at the top of his lungs in Trollspak gutterals. "MASSE MAT UNDT MASSE OL! TROLLENE LAGER MASSE SOL! ETEGILD FUR ALLES TROLL! ALLE BLIR METTE KLOKKA TOLV! SJOORM KJOTT ER NAMMENAMM! FUR EIT ROLL SOM ER I GANG! NU SOLLST ALLE TRINKEN! ES IS TROLLFEST!!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 pm
Midnight heard Briar's voice, but Martini's scream made her freeze, her fur standing on end. As he came into her line of sight, however, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Martini..." She looked over her shoulder to see the zombies that had been chasing her had either stopped or were moving away. She looked back at Martini. "T-Thanks...I owe ya one..." Midnight said, her speech slurred.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 pm
"You comin', girly? I ain't got all day!" called Briar impatiently. She leaned a bit more forward to see who had delivered the scream. She smiled when she recognized him. "Martini! Hey! You wanna come, too? We can have a party!" She laughed at the thought of all of them dancing while there were zombies outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 pm
((Trollspak? Is that the language of Trolls?))

Fenrir unwraps the bag, revealing a thick juicy steak dripping blood. "Aw, I'm going to miss this one." he says, tossing it into the pack to stall them even more. "Get your asses up here!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm
((Another TrollfesT fan??))

Martini nodded, walking inside and hiding in the nearest spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm
((I'm sorry, but I don't know what that is...))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm
Sciz saw Martini and Midnight heading towards the place where Fenrir and Briar were holed up. He got out of the little hole he popped his head through, jumping across the rooftops and landing on their building. "How's it going down there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm
((You guys have all kinds of things in common, huh? wink ))

"What the hell, man?!" she hissed at Fenrir, "We could've, like, eaten that later! Couldn't you have thrown something crappy or rotten?!"
It crossed her mind that electric appliances that might have been used to cool said steak might not work anymore, but since that didn't support her argument, she moved on.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:49 pm
Midnight staggered over to the ladder and climbed it with a lot of difficulty. She fell over into the room as she climbed through the window. "Ugh...So dizzy..." She mumbled, her voice still slurred.

((In case you all haven't figured it out yet, she has a concussion.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:58 pm
(("I'm sorry I can't answer your question because I have a CONCUSSION!" - John Green))

Briar felt concerned for this girl, so she helped her up on to the bed and told her, "Looks like you've been through a lot. Go ahead and rest, if you wanna."
She moved over to the window and said, "Crappy time for introductions, huh? The name's Briar Rose, by the way." She pulled up the ladder and noticed Sciz sitting on the roof. She gasped and stumbled backwards, but leaned back out the window and shouted, "You b*****d! You scared me half to death!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 pm
((I figured as much. I was just about to tend to her.))

Fenrir pulls some bandages and gauze from a first aid kit and wraps her thigh after spraying it with disinfectant. He then places a pillow behind her head and wraps it as well with an ice pack. He also removes some Acetaminophen and other pain relievers for her to take to lessen the pain.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff