Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 pm
"Y-yeah. I'd say so. I'm going to go lie down..." with this he leaves, not giving Swift a chance to reply, and heads home. He enters his house and leaves the door open, not particularly caring. He goes into the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror, "What am I...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm
S.M. slowly walked into Fenrir's house and called out. "Hey! Fenrir! What's wrong?!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 pm
Fenrir jumps from the sudden entrance. He hadn't heard him come in, the shadows hadn't alerted him, his senses didn't go off, nothing. Something was wrong... "O-oh, um, Swift, n-nothing. I-I mean... N-no nothing." he stutters, shaking violently, beginning to become genuinely terrified.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 pm
S.M. looked at Fenrir worriedly. "Hey, man... are you alright?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm
Fenrir looks to Swift, genuine worry and fear in his eyes, and decided to confess to him, "I-I honestly don't know. I've been having these, th-these nightmares, every night, seeing through foreign eyes as this... this thing brutally slaughters animals. I-I thought it was just random dreams, fabrics of my imagination, but last night I killed a woman in my dream. That same woman laying in that body-bag back there! Those same eyes, staring in fear at me, screaming silently! I don't know what's going on! I just don't know! What is happening to me?!" Fenrir retreats inside himself, pulling his knees close to his chest and hugging them, shaking even worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:40 pm
((By the way, how are we supposed to be going about curing him again?))

S.M. took a step back. "Y...You did it?! Fenrir, I... I can't believe that! I won't believe it!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 pm
"I didn't have control of my actions! I don't know why I did it, but I did it!" says Fenrir, confused and upset.

((I was thinking of finding out it was hereditary, and that my father wore a gauntlet that prevented his turning. So we have to find that gauntlet and I have to wear it. If you've ever seen the new show 'Once Upon a Time' you'd know where I got that from. Except instead of Red Riding Hood's cloak, it's a gauntlet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 am
"But... That can't be true! That couldn't have been you! You were at the castle last night!" S.M. said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:58 am
"I was...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:35 am
"Yeah! Well, you were there when I woke up..." S.M. trailed off, unsure.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 am
"I... I don't remember. We need to find out what's going on with me... But how?" he asks.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 am
"Well, I could advise everyone to stay inside tonight and set up cameras around you." S.M. suggested.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 am
"No. That won't work... I've seen myself... It... Destroy wood like paper. You need to keep me chained up. Under watch. Something!" pleads Fenrir.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff