Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:18 pm
There are new ideas. Two new ones, one redone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm
Bikki K
There are new ideas. Two new ones, one redone.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:56 pm
I would be interested in BRS if there was no threat of absence!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm
Angel in my Dreams
I would be interested in BRS if there was no threat of absence!!
I'll keep that in mind in the future.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 pm
Post to point out story #3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm
New idea is added, and the poll is redone.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:27 pm
Bikki K
I have a new ideas. More ideas added as I think of them.

1. Reincarnated Romance

I've had this idea up, but I've made from tweets to the story.

Prologue = In 1945 at the end of World War II a soldier named Hideki Kobayashi had lost everything. He meets a sweet shop owner named Yuki who is actually an immortal witch. Eventually the two fall in love. However that relationship ends on a bad note when Hideki's heart is taken by another woman named Yukari.

Enraged by Hideki's actions Yuki disappeared leaving a curse on Hideki. He dies when his first son is born.

In 2012 Hideki's grand daughter Sora is in college. She and another female classmate who is also named Yuki don't get along too well. But are forced to hang with each other because they have a friend in common. However secretly this Yuki is the same Yuki who Hideki used to like.

Anyway this story can be done in two different paths. Yaoi, or non-yaoi

I'd rather Yaoi, but I can go over the two paths.

Yaoi = The Yuki Hideki loved was male. The one Sora hates is female. However along the way Yuki changes back to normal, and changes Sora into a male version of herself. [Or back to Hideki]

Non-yaoi = Yuki is female, and Sora gets changed into a male version of herself. Or Yuki changes herself to seduce Sora.

2. Black ★ Rock Shooter

Lack of a creative title this is based off of the Black ★ Rock Shooter anime. A different cast of characters are the focus of this story. A character by the name of Insane ★ Gold Star.

I don't know much about the plot yet, but I can just picture a four-way battle between Insane ★ Gold Star, Black ★ Rock Shooter, Black ★ Gold Saw, and Dead Master.

In the real world Bikki Kobayashi moves to a new town, and is having a hard time adjusting. She would eventually meet Mato [Black ★ Rock Shooter's real world self] She doesn't know how to respond while in B★RS's world Insane ★ Gold Star, and Black ★ Rock Shooter for some reason are fighting each other.

Sorry for not having more plot.

3. Puella Magi Bikki Magica

A really messed up cross over with Kingdom Hearts, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

In this story Xemnas, and the other five original members of Organization XIII act as Incubators [AKA Kyuubey], and recruit girls into becoming magical girls.

There would be a total of seven magical girls. Each of them would eventually become a member of Organization XIII when their heart gems [Yes, Heart Gems, not Soul Gems] become corrupt and break.

Xemnas believes that harvesting on the emotional energy created by the seven magical girls he would be able to create artificial hearts.

So these seven girls try to protect their home from heartless, and use grief seeds to keep their hearts gems free of darkness. I would also think that the Xigbar of this story might slip random grief seeds in random locations for the girls to find. [To prologe the time it would take for the magical girls to become 'witches' or in this case nobodies. Since once a heart gem breaks the Organization will no longer be able to harvest that girl's energy.]

4. Lovestuck

Warning: yaoi

Veronica, and David were caught in a 'bad romance' during their high school years. They loved each other, but under various difficulties couldn't go out with each other.

For one thing he was already dating someone. He had a hard time leaving her, even though he never loved her. Also Veronica seemed to have disappeared before he could confess his love for her.

Ten years years later they meet again, but they don't recognize each other. Veronica was now 'Victor' because of various reason. David however can't help but to feel like he met Victor in the past.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 pm
Bikki K
Bikki K
I have a new ideas. More ideas added as I think of them.

1. Reincarnated Romance

I've had this idea up, but I've made from tweets to the story.

Prologue = In 1945 at the end of World War II a soldier named Hideki Kobayashi had lost everything. He meets a sweet shop owner named Yuki who is actually an immortal witch. Eventually the two fall in love. However that relationship ends on a bad note when Hideki's heart is taken by another woman named Yukari.

Enraged by Hideki's actions Yuki disappeared leaving a curse on Hideki. He dies when his first son is born.

In 2012 Hideki's grand daughter Sora is in college. She and another female classmate who is also named Yuki don't get along too well. But are forced to hang with each other because they have a friend in common. However secretly this Yuki is the same Yuki who Hideki used to like.

Anyway this story can be done in two different paths. Yaoi, or non-yaoi

I'd rather Yaoi, but I can go over the two paths.

Yaoi = The Yuki Hideki loved was male. The one Sora hates is female. However along the way Yuki changes back to normal, and changes Sora into a male version of herself. [Or back to Hideki]

Non-yaoi = Yuki is female, and Sora gets changed into a male version of herself. Or Yuki changes herself to seduce Sora.

2. Black ★ Rock Shooter

Lack of a creative title this is based off of the Black ★ Rock Shooter anime. A different cast of characters are the focus of this story. A character by the name of Insane ★ Gold Star.

I don't know much about the plot yet, but I can just picture a four-way battle between Insane ★ Gold Star, Black ★ Rock Shooter, Black ★ Gold Saw, and Dead Master.

In the real world Bikki Kobayashi moves to a new town, and is having a hard time adjusting. She would eventually meet Mato [Black ★ Rock Shooter's real world self] She doesn't know how to respond while in B★RS's world Insane ★ Gold Star, and Black ★ Rock Shooter for some reason are fighting each other.

Sorry for not having more plot.

3. Puella Magi Bikki Magica

A really messed up cross over with Kingdom Hearts, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

In this story Xemnas, and the other five original members of Organization XIII act as Incubators [AKA Kyuubey], and recruit girls into becoming magical girls.

There would be a total of seven magical girls. Each of them would eventually become a member of Organization XIII when their heart gems [Yes, Heart Gems, not Soul Gems] become corrupt and break.

Xemnas believes that harvesting on the emotional energy created by the seven magical girls he would be able to create artificial hearts.

So these seven girls try to protect their home from heartless, and use grief seeds to keep their hearts gems free of darkness. I would also think that the Xigbar of this story might slip random grief seeds in random locations for the girls to find. [To prologe the time it would take for the magical girls to become 'witches' or in this case nobodies. Since once a heart gem breaks the Organization will no longer be able to harvest that girl's energy.]

4. Lovestuck

Warning: yaoi

Veronica, and David were caught in a 'bad romance' during their high school years. They loved each other, but under various difficulties couldn't go out with each other.

For one thing he was already dating someone. He had a hard time leaving her, even though he never loved her. Also Veronica seemed to have disappeared before he could confess his love for her.

Ten years years later they meet again, but they don't recognize each other. Veronica was now 'Victor' because of various reason. David however can't help but to feel like he met Victor in the past.
No one bothers looking.... sigh  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:33 pm
BRS is honestly the only I'd join, but I'd love it. I'm not big with romance, and Kingdom hearts crossovers never end well with me. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm
ZimbuTessen
BRS is honestly the only I'd join, but I'd love it. I'm not big with romance, and Kingdom hearts crossovers never end well with me. XD
Glad to know two people are interested in BRS. I'll make it on Saturday.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:01 pm
[New idea added. I wonder if anyone actually expected for me to return. I did... kinda.]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:49 pm
I like both ideas.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100