Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:01 pm
maaaarcie
It's all good!
Why don't you describe the plot? ;D

Can I ask you quote me from now on, just so I know when you answered? D: I feel bad when I don't reply right away. D: Just wondering.
Here's what I have so far:

Jiraiya v2
Our story takes place in the year 2277, 200 years after the nuclear apocalypse caused by a violent war between the United States and China. We are both inhabitants of an underground living structure known as Vault 101, which is designed to protect up to 1000 humans against the nuclear fallout. When the small government inside of Vault 101 suddenly goes haywire, with our leader acting strange and violently, we have no other choice but to attempt an escape. After much planning and risk, we manage to break free of Vault 101 and escape into the ruins of Washington, D.C.
Little do we know that out here, everything has been tainted with Fallout, including living creatures. Some humans were lucky, and unaffected; some of the surrounding area is inhabited by these humans, but they are often very hostile and suspicious of us, as we are dressed in clean jumpsuits and carry no weapons. However, for those humans who were not so lucky, Supermutants were created; we must learn to fight in this outside world against supermutants and other kinds of mutants, like wild mutated dogs and coyotes.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:25 pm
Jiraiya v2
maaaarcie
It's all good!
Why don't you describe the plot? ;D

Can I ask you quote me from now on, just so I know when you answered? D: I feel bad when I don't reply right away. D: Just wondering.
Here's what I have so far:

Jiraiya v2
Our story takes place in the year 2277, 200 years after the nuclear apocalypse caused by a violent war between the United States and China. We are both inhabitants of an underground living structure known as Vault 101, which is designed to protect up to 1000 humans against the nuclear fallout. When the small government inside of Vault 101 suddenly goes haywire, with our leader acting strange and violently, we have no other choice but to attempt an escape. After much planning and risk, we manage to break free of Vault 101 and escape into the ruins of Washington, D.C.
Little do we know that out here, everything has been tainted with Fallout, including living creatures. Some humans were lucky, and unaffected; some of the surrounding area is inhabited by these humans, but they are often very hostile and suspicious of us, as we are dressed in clean jumpsuits and carry no weapons. However, for those humans who were not so lucky, Supermutants were created; we must learn to fight in this outside world against supermutants and other kinds of mutants, like wild mutated dogs and coyotes.

Okie dokie! Where's the first place you'd like to start off? (:
Sorry I haven't been on! Ironically, I've been busy with New Vegas, haha.  

marcie - xx

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces