Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Vamp looking for love (guys needed) :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:17 pm
Hope the kind

User Image
"Yeah, he was," Caron said almost distantly. She smiled again but her eyes were momentarily sad. "And to answer your unasked question, I'm a reeeeaally good guesser." Caron's heart thudded inside her chest and she turned slightly red, hoping Aaron couldn't hear it even though it was so loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

'Was' that word popped out of the other two words she said, 'Did her father die, I probably bring it up now' Aaron didn't decided he wouldn't advert his own gaze from Caron since he was actually taught to be a gentleman even when others were not. His own blushed died down but it was still all too visible for everyone to see, "Then you must do good on tests and stuff." The man's head tilted to the side as it was her turn to have her face turn red, "Are you running fever Caron," he placed his right on top of her forehead, she was a bit warm, "We should go to the nurse's office." He eased his way out of the bench and smiled a bit casually towards Caron, "Lets go together, Caron".

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ}
MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:45 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron smiled weakly. Good he didn't hear my heart pounding. GOD, I haven't felt this way before about anyone. Why this guy I just met? She looked at him as they started walking towards the nurses office. he was cute but not overly so. She liked his eyed the most though. They made her feel happy and loved for once. There was only one person that ever loved her and that was her father. He died when Caron was 12 years old. She was devastated and locked herself in her room for 2 weeks straight. She missed the feeling of affection. Caron stole another quick glance at Aaron. Then she smiled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron had that feeling was watching him but as he looked around he saw no one but Caron, 'Is she looking at me?' he took a quick glance at her but she showed no sign of interest. 'Probably just my imagination' but he took another glance at her and watched how her blonde hair bounced with each step she took, her eye's were so different than everybody else but it looked good on her, everything about her screamed beautiful but then why did she eat lunch alone? Soon enough, the two reached the nurse's office but apparently the nurse was out eating lunch with other staff members. "I guess we'll have to treat our own wounds for to-today." Aaron was nervous to be around a girl, any girl really but she made his nervous where he could barely talk a sentence without stuttering.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron laughed again. "You know Aaron, I haven't laughed so much in so long. I kinda missed how it felt." She looked up at him this time waiting until he met her eyes before asking her next question. 'Would you believe I don't have a single friend in the whole world?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The boy had been glancing around the nurse's office trying to find where the nurse could of most likely placed the ice when he heard Caron's rich laughter. "You have such a pretty laugh I sort of want to see it more in the future." he looked a bit away from shyness and touched aimlessly at the objects around him. Aaron felt that feeling again from before when he was in the hallway, when he glanced towards Caron she was looking at him and he looked back. "What?! I don't believe, someone as beauti" he tried to cover his mouth but it was too late, anyone would make out that word but he wasn't try say something so embarassing.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

A small smile crept its way onto Caron's lips. "You think I'm beautiful?" she asked. Her face grew even redder and her heart pounded so loud she was sure Aaron could hear it. She sat down on one of the cots and watched as Aaron looked around for supplies. "What about the freezer of that fridge right there?" said Caron pointing in the far corner. "Maybe there's a bag of peas or something."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

All this talk was too embarassing for the shy man, his face and ears were burning red and he didn't even register the fridge. Making his way towards the fridge the young boy could of sworn he heard something but it was faint and he though just the noise the fridge was making. Aaron opened the freezer to see a large supply of ice and a variety of vegetable, "I do", his response was so sudden that he frightened himself a bit as he took a bag of peas with his right arm and layed it on the swelling and red area's of his left arm. Aaron, literally, used his head to close the fride and hoped dearly that the frosty air would at least cool him off since he was begining to feel warm as well, "I think I might be coming with something too." he murmered as he took a seat atop of the nearest bed.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

"You know, you're pretty cute yourself," Caron said as she laid down on the cot and stared at the ceiling. She breathed in and out slowly and deliberately. It was killing her, sitting on a bed on the opposite side of the room from him. Caron didn't want to move though. The poor guy was the same color as a tomato. She turned her head and smiled at Aaron.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Cute? he deliberatly let out a chuckle, he was called cute before, "I'm nothing compared to you." Every so often he would remove the bag of pea's from his arm and then place it back on so his arm wouldn't feel so numb by the time he went to his next period. Aaron glanced from his bag of pea's to Caron, in that moment thier eye's met and he smiled back at her. "Do you want some ice, you know for your fever?" Whether she had a fever or not was still up for negotiating.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:00 pm
Hope the kind

User Image
"Ummm..I don't think it was a fever. Hahaha...how about we just agree that we are both good looking and move on okay?" Caron asked smiling. She liked Aaron a lot. He seemed smart and funny. He had a very interesting personality and she liked that about him. "What is your first class?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron gave a slight nod, "Sounds good to me," and as requested he moved on since apparently this 'fever' topic was not comfortable with her. "English, say Caron aren't we going to get lunch? I'm sure the bell will ring soon." That true, it would mean the time spent here would just end by the sound of a bell 'Too bad things can't stay like this, now that I got the nerve to talk to a girl' he sighed at his unlucky position.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:13 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

"With Mr. Rodnick? And yeah we probably should get some grub," Caron said grinning. Caron slid her feet onto the ground and stood up. "How is your arm?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 am
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Yeah, I swear everday it feels like study hall in that period, I can't remember the last time I learned something in that class." Aaron placed the bag of pees, allowing his injured arm to fall towards his side, "I think I can manage, its a good thing I'm right handed." Aaron flashed a smile smile as he walked towards the exit and to the lunch cart.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

"Umm..today is my first day actually, and that's my first period, too," Caron said a little embarrassed. She looked at the cart, hoping she looked like she was very interested in one of the rolls sitting on the side. She didn't want Aaron to go all 'Oh you're a new student?? Where are you from? What is your favorite class? Do you like the dorms? Blah,blah,blah..' She looked at him quickly waiting for his reply.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff