Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Fear will be the death of me (Netami&Kishen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:52 pm
(8D;; Im sorry if he's not acting how he's suppose to around a EoB. I actually have no idea what they do....)

Random Nobody 13

"Like I said...Never know whose in the shadows..." Though... her coloring stood out more then his.. Bet those spots where a b***h to hide. How had he missed her. I mean really.

"So. What are you doing out here." He asked. If she wanted to play 20 questions. He might as well ask some as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:55 am
[Mistress Morbid]

Netami shrugged. With her illusions, she could have stood in front of him in direct sight and still not been seen, but she wasn't about to tell him that. She thought about what could scare this fae, thought about his race and what she knew of it. There wasn't much she did know, just that the males were supposed to be big and bad and the females were supposed to be made of rainbow or some such thing. Perhaps she could use one of the females to create the terror she wanted in him? Netami gave this a bit of thought.

"What does it matter why I'm here? It's not like you could stop me from anything," she said. With that she hopped off her eye and moved towards him. "After all, there's nothing to suggest that you could do anything to anyone." Netami turned and padded off into the forest. After a few moments of walking, she found a nice cluster of trees and underbrush. Still immersed in the feli's mind, she made him think about her. "What was she doing?" he would wonder. He would get this desire to follow her. Perhaps he might be strong enough to resist, but that was unlikely. She focused, her eye watching for the other ebil fae she could encounter, and soon a white female feli appeared. The feli radiated innocent, goodness and joy. Netami would take pleasure in striping that away. The feli screamed in pure terror, curling onto the ground in the fetal position, and hiding.

{{That's alright, here's the racial information.
"As for the Eye of the Beholder race, they come from the land of dark illusions, an evil and twisted place. They thrive on fear, so scaring the bejeebus out of other faekats makes them stronger. Their illusions can be touched so are physical but they cannot cause any real harm. Any damage done must only be psychological/traumatic. But like any faekat, they can feel pity, remorse, sadness, regret and even love. So they have a conscience. It's a tough life for them to live, needing to scare others to feel stronger (think drug addiction) but also feeling bad afterwards when they do.

Of course, not all feel guilty. Some are truly twisted and relish the misery they inflict on others."}}  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 pm
He snorted in irritation when she said he could do nothing to her and then walked away. "Damn Females..." He muttered to himself. Good riddens. Kishen was better off by himself. Alone.

Or so he thought. Thaaaaaaaaats when the voices in his head kicked in. Again.

"What was she doing?"

I don't care. He answered to himself.

"You should follow her."

What? Why?!

"Who knows! It could be fun!"

No.

He 'argued' with himself for a few moments before he scream. "..." That was all it took before he eventually dashed off in the direction it came from. "What the he-" Kishen started as he stumbled across the two. Though his words where cut off as he looked at the white female on the ground.

"....Idiot."

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:14 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Instead of focusing on the male rushing towards her, Netami focused on the female. The feli was screaming in terror for no obvious reason. Netami held no visible weapon. Pointing at the female, Netami made her screams an octave higher. Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled at the feli. "Come to rescue me or something like that?" she asked.

{{could think of nothing else emotion_sweatdrop }}  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:20 pm
(Ahaha. Thats fine.)

With both an eyebrow and ear raised in a mix of curiousity and confusion he looked from the feli to the beholder. "You? No." Kishen had simply been curious about the scream. Yep. Thats what he was going with. "And not her either. Before you even ask." The black feli snapped. It was her own fault for walking around here unprotected anyway.

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:53 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Netami smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why would you come running like your arse was on fire if it wasn't for one of us?" she questioned him. The took a step back and the female feli shakily stood and began to flee from the beholder. The crashing of the underbrush continued for several moments while Netami waited for him to answer. "If you're not interested in me, I assume you could always catch up with her," she nodded in the direction the feli had fled. He wouldn't know she had disappeared after a few moments, but Netami did.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 pm
"I simply wanted to know what was making that god awful yelling." Christ. What was it with women and questions. His tail flicked in irritation, something that was starting to rise with in him. Which was odd. Normally, Kishen wasn't very easily annoyed.

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Taking a few more steps forward, Netami stood within arms length of the feli. She uncrossed her arms and met his eyes, her dark green ones finding the bright blue of his appealing. "Now you know. You could, I suppose, leave now, or you could talk to me." Tucking a stray strand of hair out of her face, Netami gave the male a good once over. He wasn't that unattractive, and blended well into the shadows. He might have been able to hide from her, had she not had her eye.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:21 pm
Random Nobody 13

"I could..." He said.

"But your not." Finished his mind.

Which meant he was staying. Great. "Talk?" He snorted. About what?

(LOOK AT THIS BRAIN FAILAGE)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:48 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Netami was surprised when the feli said he'd stay. With a slight smile, she leaned against a tree. "Well, if you're going to stay, you could at least tell me your name," she said. "Mine's Netami." She made a slight hand motion and her eye nodded, almost imperceptibly. It circled around to hover nearby, watching the surrounding woods. Glancing at it, Netami's eyes softened and she almost looked. . .happy. When her attention returned to the feli, her usual stoic look was in place.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 pm
"...." He was silent for a minute, contemplating. "Kishen." The feli said after a minute. Blue eyes followed the eye as it circled around. "....So...what is that...Whats it do?" He asked. "And I swear. If you say its an eye and it looks at things. Im leaving." The male had to admit he was slightly curious how it worked.

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Netami laughed and laughed hard when she heard the feli ask about her eye. He was obviously unwilling to believe it truly was one which amused her to no end. "Of course it's an eye. What else could it be?" she asked between fits of laughter. "It watches our surroundings, and you, and tells me of everything." she explained, clutching her sides which now ached from her laughter. "Thank you, it has been forever since I last laughed that hard," Netami smiled, her eyes warming slightly and her tail flicking back and forth in amusement.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 pm
Kishen growled slightly in irritation. Damn females.... "Thank you for the obvious..." He snapped slightly. Alright. Lets try another question. "How bout this then. How does it converse with you? Thought waves? Are you telling me that thing has a brain?"

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Netami felt his anger stirring her mind, goading her. She pushed the feeling aside for the moment and concentrated on his questions. "We are bound, it and I. That is all you need to know," she told him with a satisfied smirk. Knowing she had roused his curiosity, she straightened from the branch and walked towards him. "It seems to me that you want nothing to do with me, why do you stay then?" she asked him.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers