Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Pretty faces hide deadly beasts (Amareti&Zachiel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm
"I wouldn't want to think of you as an enemy either, Amareti..." She could feel his hand cup her chin as he spoke, drawing those vibrant eyes back to his own. "So, lets not give one another a reason for that, shall we?" His tone seemed little stern when he said that, suggesting to the meanki that he wasn't going to let his guard down as easily as she might of thought, the brushing of that tail against his leg causing him to smirk yet again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm
Blue eyes met his, sparkling with hidden mischief. Amareti's ears flicked forward at his tone, taking it as a challenge it was not meant to be. She let one of her hands slid up his face to gently caress it, perfectly manicured fingernails lightly scraping against his face. "I'm glad you think the same. It is getting late, perhaps we should head inside?" she suggested, noticing the almost setting sun. Her white tail continued to lightly brush against his leg, her soft body pressed against his. A playful smile danced about the corners of her lips, teasing him.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 pm
Zachiel winced slightly as her nails were scraped along his cheek, brow wanting to furrow itself lightly at this gesture of her's... but he decided against it. He also decided against giving her a scratch of her own, never caring to have any of his lovely features damaged. "Yes... That is proving to be the best option right now, isn't it?" He remarks, letting that tail brush along his leg.. the incubus proceeding to lead Amareti back to his humble little abode.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:25 am
Amareti smiled, tucking her arm into Zachiel's and turning to walk beside him. "I do so enjoy your company, and thank you for taking me into your home. Whatever can I do to repay you this kindness?" she asked. "I would hate to be in your debt." The setting sunlight shone against her pristine white fur, her errant tail returning to flick gently behind her.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:16 pm
There was still something that didn't sit entirely well with the incubus as he lead Amareti back to his home, tail giving itself a playful flick against her own. "You make it almost sound like I saved your life or something." He chuckled softly, letting the meanki enter before him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 pm
Her tail flicked and half wrapped itself around Zachiel's at the first touch of his against hers. Her ears slipped back ever so slightly as he spoke, almost forgetting her manners. "I know you haven't, but it does get lonely when there's nobody to talk to." Truthfully, Amareti had just been watching for her chance to sweet talk her way into someone's home. Zachiel had merely been a pleasing distraction. At the sight of the house, Amareti smiled. It was cozy and a little on the small side, but looked comfortable. She stepped in and wiped her feet before proceeding further in. The polished wood was smooth against her hand as she ran it down the length of a hallway table. "Do you live here alone?" she asked quietly.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:36 pm
Zachiel gave a flick of his own tail, tip touching against the meanki's own as he entered the house right behind her. "I do, as a matter of fact. And I must say, the solitude is rather welcome at times." He chuckled softly, hands resting on his hips. It was a rather quint place for a single male to be residing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:43 pm
Amareti glanced back at the incubus watching her. Knowing she was being watched, she struck a pose. "Tell me, what kind of things do you do for fun around here?" she asked with a sly smile. Her tail silently swung forward to tap against his, sliding down the length of his leg as it retreated. Relaxing slightly, she approached Zachiel slowly, but confidently.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 pm
"What do I do for fun around here? Well, that's a good question in and of itself." Zachiel remarked, arms folding over his chest. "To be perfectly honest, home tends to be the place were I keep myself out of trouble." He winks.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:00 pm
Amareti smirked and continued until she was less than a foot away from Zachiel. "Keep yourself out of trouble? You sound as if you get into trouble all the time," she said teasingly. Lifting her hand up, she slid her well manicured fingers down his arm in a gentle caress. "If you had some music, I could show you my dancing," she told him with a subtle sway of her hips.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:18 pm
"Now I wouldn't say I got into trouble all the time... but there are the random occasions that I find myself in deeper trouble than I should be in." He winked, feeling rather proud in admitting such a thing to the meanki. "Though, you strike me as a lady who isn't a stranger to trouble herself, am I right in this assumption?"

Her question didn't go unnoticed, smirk still played across his lips as he stepped over to a player. "Tell me... what kind of music do you fancy dancing to?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:06 pm
Amareti softly laughed at his admision that he only occasionally got in over his head. There was a distinct twinkle in her eye as she composed her features to a more innocent look. "Whenever there's trouble, I always seem to miss it, or it dissolves as soon as I arrive," she said.

Her ears perked up as he walked over to a music player, ready to pick something for her. Index finger lightly tapping on her bottom lip, Amareti feigned thought for a moment. "Hm. . . I would love something classical right now, something with a slow and rhytmic beat," she finally said. Her tail happily swished back and forth while she struck a pose, ready for the music to begin.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:11 pm
"Sounds to me like the two of us would get along rather nicely as friends." He snickered softly, eyes remaining on the meanki. "Something rhythmic huh?" He took a moment to think on this, thoughtfully rub given along the curve of his chin, a few ideas playing through his head as to what could be played. "Not sure what I have on the shelf there that fits that description... perhaps take a gander?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:12 pm
Using the pose as an excuse to sway and softly leap towards Zachiel, Amareti smiled mischievously as her body pressed against his. Quickly sliding around to the side, she spoke over her shoulder as she glanced through his music collection. Many of them were good, but not quite what she was looking for. Suddenly her eyes fell upon the perfect song. Sneakily pulling it off the shelf and quickly putting it in the player, Amareti started it, sent a wink to Zachiel, and then went to the middle of the room to wait.

A fast paced ramba began to play, and after a few seconds, Amareti joined it. Her body moved gracefully, pristine white fur shining in the light, and perfectly matched the music. She span and twirled, dancing with her heart and plotting just what to take from him. After all, there wasn't much, but everything was rather nice. Maybe he had more in his bedroom? she thought. Smiling, she decided she would have to find out. Now if only she could find a way to get him to take her to his room. . .

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm
Those arms of his came to cross his broad chest, a smirk playing rather coyly across those lips of his. He wasn't going to say he didn't enjoy the entertainment, because if he did it would be a flat out lie. Of course, while he watched the Meanki dance about the center of the room, her body moving in time with the fast paced music, he couldn't help but entertain the thought that she was clearly up to something.

"That is rather impressive... and might I inquire as to where you learned such moves, mmm?"

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff