Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:55 pm
He smiled and nodded yeah. thats one of the things I wanted to show you" he pulled the pokeballout and enlarged it then tossed it in the air "come on out Vixen!" the pokeball opened up adn out came a cute female Ralts as it did a curtsy infront of Molly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 pm
"Aww she's so cute." Molly said with a smile as she looked at the ralts. Elie popped out of Molly's purse and she jumped out. "Pichu!" she said happily and waved to Vixen.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:44 pm
Vixen instantly ran behind Sebastian's leg "Hehe, shes abit shy but shes dependable in a fight." he chuckled. "Though she and Pheonix hit it off pretty well after we caught her  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm
"Well that's good. I didn't know you could catch Ralts in Unova." Molly said as she looked at Vixen. Ellie tilted her head as she watched Vixen then she jumped up on Molly's shoulder.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:29 pm
"Thats the strangest part" he opened up his pokedex "I looked up on Ralt's living habitats and they were recorded as not in Unova. it was rather strange cuz Vixen wasn't the only Ralts I saw that night." Vixen tugged at Sebastian's leg and he smiled picking her up like a child as she snuggled up to his chest. "I wonder if tis possible that they migrate or sumthin? if tehy were already caught before my pokeball wouldn't have worked on her when I went to catch her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Drake was getting a little impatient, but he supposed that the main reason for things not going as he hoped was because of this being the first time a Contest had ever been held in Accumula Town. When he thought of it that way, he calmed down a bit, but Vivian could tell that he was still pretty frustrated. She wrapped her arms around her trainer's neck and rested her head on his shoulder. "I understand your frustration, Drake, but it won't help us when we actually go out to perform. After all, how many times have we gone over our routine for this?" she spoke with him telepathically.

"Enough that we finally got it right. If we get less than a 26 or 27 on this, I'd be surprised." Drake was extremely confident in Vivian, and he knew she had what it took to win the first ever Pokemon Contest in Unova.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:48 pm
"Hmm you don't think she was abandoned do you?" Molly asked. She felt sorry for the ralts as she pictured a mean trainer throwing her away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm
he shook his head "If that were the case the trainer must've had a thing for ralts since there were others at the time. before they scattered. though she stayed behind to fight." he smiled at Vixen "Oh right, theres sumthin else that needs to be done" he looked at Molly "the moment we step out of this city.... we're rivals"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm
Molly blinked but smirked and nodded. "Right. I'm gonna be a pokemon master like my daddy." she said determinedly. Ellie and King both cheered in agreement of their master's words.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:07 pm
"And I'm gonna be the same as well" Vixen cheered as well and Pheonix would too if he wasn't in his pokeball. "you know theres one thing that must be done to start that spark right?" at that Ralts jumped out of his arms as she knew what that meant.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 pm
Molly smirked and was about to let Ellie fight but suddenly King jumped from her arms. Even though he was weak, he still liked to try to win. "Um ok then. Go King!" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:24 pm
Sebastian blinked "Uh... are you sure?" Vixen felt the same way as well  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:28 pm
"I really can't stop him when he's like this." Molly said with a laugh and a sweat drop on her face. "King, use Splash!" she said and all he did was flop on the ground with a serious face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm
............. Vixen and Sebastian felt guilty for what the were about to do ".... Vixen... use confusion" Vixen did so and started glowing abit then used her attack on King.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm
King went flying from the attack. Molly managed to catch him and saw he wasn't fainted yet, but was close. "Thank you King, but it's Ellie's turn now." she said. King pouted but nodded as he let Ellie jump down and get into battle potion. "Ellie use Tackle!" Molly said. Ellie was very fast as she ran at Vixen and used Tackle on her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff