Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Twist in Never Never Land Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

The young boy and fairy disappeared in the fog and in a instant were automatically transfered to the land called Never Never Land why it was actually called this was an interesting thing since it was someone before Peter who called this land as it was known. The two flew through the fog and were immediatly met with the island with the only exception that Hook's ship was nowhere to be found.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:32 pm
she looked at never land and she looked at the two. and flew down near weedy house.''grad mom told about this land but what the name''she said to her self.she looked at home made of plats.,she sat down near the house trying to rember her story about this place and where the house was

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

Finally the fairy's giggle got to him, "What's gotten into you? Ever since we left you've been nothing but in a good mood-" he stopped short when a sheer realization popped in his mind. "You did something, didn't you?!" The fairy laughed harder as she was found out and Peter hovered in the air as he tried to get the information out of her.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:12 pm
she looked around and heard people frighting she sighs to herself.she kept trying to rember the names.she looked at her bag she had and took out a book named ''peter pan''she looked thought the pictures to find a picture of a fairy. ''i was taken to never never land and i got taken by tinker bell'' she said

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

Finally the truth came out and Peter face palmed himself, "Fairies these days." He flew into the forest where he zipped right into his home, it was a dead tree that ran underground making it difficult to locate for his enemies. The fairy had cautiously flew near him but sensing his anger she knew that he wasn't in the mood for tricks.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:47 pm
she walked thought never land with a sigh with a thought ''how am going to go home''.she saw the Fairie that did this to her and hid in a tree.she looked at her book and went looking for peter home.''where is that house'''she said

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

The fairy left him be but soon enough the young boy sighed as there really was no other way to get around it. Unlike the last time with Wendy he wouldn't make another person go through all that again as it was proven that there were somethings people just couldn't handle. Peter floated up from his chair and through the tree's exit to find the girl his fairy had tampered with.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:45 pm
she gave up and walked to weddys house.as she walked to the house'' poor peter he loved her but she could not stay in never land with him''she said.she held the book and some other fairly tales in the bag she had.she opened the door to the house.she was shocked that it so close toy the picture in the book

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

Peter floated between the trees, used his tracking skils, and sniffing out the scents in the wind to try to find the girl. It just had to be another girl, he flew higher in the air but down below he scented the overwhelming stench of booze and friendlyness with woman. These men were the crew of the passed Captain Hooks who fell to his own demise to the ticking crock. Thier scent was unmistakenable but they surrounded a small looking building, what were they up to?
I-Lovely Maiden-I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm
the men were trying to get her out of the house,they had the same smell booze like her uncle.they got got her out of the house with the books in her bag. and tried to ask to do them.she did some self-defense techniques like this
http://youtu.be/0q688jrBxts on hook crew.they fell to the floor and she said ''dont mess with me''she said

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

Peter flew by in time for the action, unlike Wendy who was practically frail as a flower, this girl put the hurt on them as they moaned out of pain while she stood over them. "My, my you sure aint like the little lady from before, miss." He descended upon her but not enough to where he could touch the ground.

I-Lovely Maiden-I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm
''my name Emily and you must be peter pan''she said as she looked at him . she looked at him and took out her book which had a a picture of him as the cover.''she was dumb to leave him by himself''she thought to her slef

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

He gave a gentleman bow towards the young woman, "Well Emily, I didn't know you were a fan it pleases me that I'm just as famous here as I am in London." He floated around her, taking her in his sights with a smile, "Well I see you can take care of yourself, have a fun time in Never Never Land." Peter began to fly back into the sky and waved good-bye towards Emily.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:49 pm
''it because weddy wrote your and her story and my bro and sisters are big fan of you''she yelled,she sighs and said to her slef ''he act like the same person in the story''.she walked back to weddy house and started to read her fairly tail books she had

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 am
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

'Wendy', a shadow casted across his face he remembered the day he was brought news of her death, it was such a sad day here and there but mostly for him as he lost a best friend. He knew of her stories and her children as Peter met one of them when she was kidnapped and brought to Never Never Land. Peter flew back towards where Emily went, "You knew Wendy?"
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces