Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Faera Gi's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Who am I?✯ A Pop Super Star!!

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

♫♪"Oh how the stars twinkle, they sing me a song..."♪♫

"Dou itashimashite!" She stood, pushing in her chair. "When ever your ready." She smiled. "Also, I'm sure Reim isn't all that boring." She giggled.

♫♪"...Stay with me in the moonlight, all night long."♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Lilly looked back at the older girl with a face that practically said, 'Really? He's not boring?' before she shook her head, "All he does is read books. Back at home all he did was stay holed up in his room reading." Reim rolled his eyes and huffed quietly, "I'm not boring. I'm studying. Being a necromancer isn't just about chanting, you know. I need to remember the passages as well." He replied with a disapproving frown before standing up and pushing in his chair as well.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 pm
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

She led the pair down the hallway and up the stairs. "Alright, one of you will have to take a bath in my personal quarters, as I only have two. Lily, since you are a lady I'll let you use mine. It is up the second stair case and to the right, through my bedroom. Reim, the other bathroom is just to your left. You'll find clothes in each, for you to choose from. If you need anything, push the button next to the tub. It will automatically page in to every room in the house." she smiled. Enjoy your baths." she turned, walking down stairs and in to the living room, resting on the couch.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Both siblings stuck quite close to the elder girl, though Lilly resembled a loyal puppy. Reim couldn't help but smile at the thought, but lifted his head once Faera spoke again, "Alright, thank you very much." He replied with a small bow while Lilly beamed beside him. The younger sibling then turned to her brother, pulled him down by his jacket, and kissed his forehead, "Be a good boy now~" She sang happily while skipping off to take her shower. Reim only sighed and shook his head. He really could never change her, could he? With that thought, Reim went to the other bathroom to clean himself off as well. It would do them both well to feel clean again.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:46 pm
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

Faera waited patiently, humming softly as she flipped through channels on her over-sized tv. She curled up my a cozy pillow, waiting.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Once the two were cleaned and dressed, they met out in the hallway, Lilly grinning at her brother before she launched herself at him, "This'll be great! I can feel it." She stated happily while Reim only gave a small smile and began to tug her down the hallway to find their mistress, "I know, me too." He replied quietly, readjusting his glasses before padding through the halls as Lilly jumped onto his back, demanding to be carried.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:12 pm
All of a sudden there was a piercing scream throughout the mansion, coming from the living room. Faera was held down and quieted by a man in sold black, a sword in his hand. How he had entered the house unnoticed was a mystery to anyone. Faera shook with fear as the man slung her over his shoulder in preparations to flee.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

As the two walked towards where they supposed Faera was, they heard a shriek and were instantly in action. Reim let Lilly down gently before they took off down the halls, "So, this is our first test,hm?" Lilly asked with a tilt of her head while Reim gave a small nod, "Most likely." he replied, stopping in the living room and vaulted Lilly practically flew over his head, something akin to a happy smile on her face, "Duratus in tua vestigia!" She yelled, sticking her hands out as she sailed through the air, the spell flowing out through her plams in an ice blue light. And, before the intruder could react, ice started to creep across the floor at a blinding pace. The ice worked it's way up the man to his waist, immobilizing him on one fell swoop. Lilly landed back on the ground, flipping her hair over her shoulder before fixing her pointed hat, "You're not going anywhere."

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:16 pm
The man cursed, hacking away at the ice. Faera was unsconsious, hanging limply from his shoulder. He broke free, backing away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

The fact that the imposter broke out of his ice incasment didn't phase Lilly at all. Rather, the small girl gave a giggle, hold a hand to her mouth. The plan was set before the two even reached the living room. Their puzzle was coming together perfectly, and was easily coming into motion. If this man really thought they were going to let him go, he was sorrily mistaken. The two took their jobs seriously, and woudln't hesitate to blow this man's head off his body if it meant protecting their mistress, "Oh my! It seems like you're more idiotic than I expected." the orange haired girl replied with a small yawn. If the man even bothered to look closely, he would realize that Reim was nowhere in sight. In fact, the male's presence wasn't even detectable. One of Reim's specialty. Lilly then backed up a few steps, making sure to keep an eye on Faera. "But, I don't think you really expected a couple of kids to be here, did you?" She was buying time, and the man's attention. She needed only a few seconds. Lilly then let a hand fly out to her side, smiling faintly, "Accendunt ad flammas" She murmured and, in a flash of bright light, every entrance and exit in the living room was blocked off by a wall of fire. The girl now started to walk closer to the man. Now all she had to do was wait for Reim to make his move.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:01 pm
The man spoke, his voice gruff and full of anxiety, "P-Pretty neat trick for such a pipsqueak." He didn't even notice the fact that the spectacled young man was nowhere in sight. He only stepped back, his rather out-of-place sword to Faera's neck."I was planning to keep Miss Gi around as a toy, however, come closer and I'll be forced to become a necrophiliac".  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Lilly only puffed out her cheeks at the insult to her - and her powers - before she shrugged, "I guess so, if you can call spells 'tricks'." she replied, watching as the man began to walk closer to the wall. Perfect. Lilly grinned happily, clapping her hands together, "You've slipped up!" She exclaimed as the walls behind the man seemed to ripple like water. The waves and movement in the wall began to move at a faster rate before two large bulges protruded from the wall. Lilly giggled quietly and hopped back a few steps, clasping her hands behind her as the siblings' plans took effect. The protrustions in the wall burst open, two skeletal hands reaching out to wrap around the man's wrists, "Surgere a ceteris." Reim's voice murmured seemingly out of nowhere. The hands began to tighten around the intruder's wrists, almost popping the joints out of alignment. Then, the wall started to ripple again larger than before and more violent. And, with a quiet groaning protest from the wall, Reim emerged behind the man and delivered a swift kick to the man's back, the skeleton-hands following through with the movement.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:34 pm
Faera's limp body fell to the ground as the man fell to his knees in pain. He hissed, coughing and sputtering blood.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Reim was instantly in action, catching Faera as she fell and taking a few steps back as Lilly walked - more like bounced - forward. The small girl stopped right in front of the intruder and, in one swift and uncaring movement, brought her foot down on the man's hand, resisting a giggle as she heard the man's bones break and fracture under the pressure, "Now, I know this must sound a bit cliché , but who are you and what and why did you do this?" she giggled, blinking in mock innocence as Reim only sighed, positioning Faera into a more comfortable position in his arms, "Do you really have to be so harsh, Lilly?" he inquired in a slightly bored tone, completely unfazed by his sister's harsh behavior.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:00 pm
The man shrieked in pain, his face turning red and purple as the bones in his hands were crushed. "M-My name isn't important. A-As for the reason, that should be obvious. Everyone wants Faera Gi for something. People like me just want her for more...carnal reasons."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff