Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu held onto her older brother tightly. She had released his neck and wrapped her arms around his stomach from behind still holding him in a death grip. He had blushed at her earlier, and that made her heart race and more twisted things come to her mind. Her grip tightened as she thought about it and her chest pressed into his back slightly. Even if Shi had the biggest cup size of the three, Yuu wasn't far behind her thus her chest always got her attention. Still her iron grip never left her sweet Zola wanting to always be close to him and wishing she could make him bleed or cry by just the sight of her.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The knock on her door was what she was waiting for ALL day, she rushed out of bed and opened her door to give her brother a hug. But there was interference from Yuu, she didn't show her frown but immediatly she wanted to unclasp her hold on him but since she wasn't that tall she only reached to above his stomach. "BROTHER, GOOD MORNING!" she exclaimed with a brightning smile on her face as she snuggled into her brother.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 pm
~---Zola--->

"Nami!" Yet another morning of glomps and sisterly love. Sometimes, Zola wondered why they went through this ritual each morning. Then again, he liked it, so he didn't really care. "Hmm... I think I'll leave Shii alone this morning." Zola hummed. "She's such a busy girl, I kinda feel bad when I wake her up... So." The brother grinned, "Who's up for what for breakfast?"
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"ME ME ME!!!!" she yelled with enthusiam as she hugged him closer and looking at his pants, it was really tempting but with her sister here her work would be difficult. "Hey brother, can I sleep in your room today, I get awfully lonely," Nami looked up at Zola with big eye's and a small frown tugging at her lips.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 pm
maru-shadow
~---Zola--->

"Hmm... Can't see why not, Nami. Zola shrugged. He started to ruffle her hair. "So, what is it you guys want for breakfast? We've got eggs. egg rice, leftover pancakes from that restaurant we visited yesterday..." Zola tried to recall exactly what could be served without going to look. It'd be difficult to move around with two loving girls trying to get all his attention.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'YES' she did a mental victory in her head as she looked dearingly at her brother, "I don't mind as long as its from you big brother." She pushed as much as a B-cup could but there was more she could do with her looks as well as her height but she wouldn't say it outloud.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm
(on phone)

Zola smiled. "Awwh, cute." he laughed. "Okay, pancakes it is then. Just gimme a..." he trailed off, shaking the two sister awaygenttly, then heading for the kitchen. He took the styrofoam take-out box out of the fridge, opening it to reveal the best leftover pancakes he'd ever seen. He took them out, sat 'en into the microwave and grinned as if he'd won something. "Heheh. Pancakes."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami giggled as she looked at her sister who now stood on the sidelines, her creamby brown eye's followed her brother and after a few minutes fixing her hair she followed suit. The girl came in to see her brother grinning at the mircowave, Nami had no idea what her brother was so happy about as she glomped his back. "What are you so happy about brother?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: Its okayწ}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 am
Zola blushed. Nami was hugging him now. "I guess I'm being a little weird again." he wondered aloud. He then looked to his littlest sister. "Simple; I love, and by love I mean, cannot-live-without-existence-of, pancakes from WildKat. I swear they put as much work into makin'em as I do my advice columb." Yes, Zola was very passionate about his pancakes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:20 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Wierd how brother? I do hope I'm not doing anything strange." She giggled at his response, sometimes her brother could be strange but she loved that part about him. "You and your pancakes brother, maybe me and you can go to WildKat since its been awhile since we've been together." The mircowave dinged the glass was fogged up with steam, Nami looked up at her brother before reluctantly splitting herself apart from him and headed towards the mircowave. The plate was steaming as much as the pancakes, "Looks too hot to touch brother, don't want you to burn your hands of yours." His hands were very important to him as he worked as an advice colum if those hands got hurt then he would be at risk of losing his job.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 am
"Hmm..." Zola hummed. "...Not a bad idea. And we could spend the day together, too..." He then grinned. "Yeah, let's just go after breakfast. You and I'll have the day to ourselves. What do you think, Nami?" he smiled at his sister. He needed to spend quality time with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami squeeled with delight as she jumped onto her brother's chest so she could give him a kiss on the cheek, couldn't be too foreward just yet. "Oh brother! Your the GREATEST!!!!" She gave another kiss on his cheek before she wrapped her arms around his chest before sliging down him. A day with her brother that was just wonderful and what could she do to him while they were alone, ohhh so much and maybe she will finally arouse his love for her.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:05 am
User Image

Shii couldn't help but wake up because of all the racket coming from the kitchen. She slid out of bed and stretched. Her pjs consisted of a cropped tanktop and some short shorts. Her top barely covered her ample body and her shorts did little to help as well. Shii staggered out into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Zola's neck, setting her chin on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

No person could ever mistaken THAT chest, it was the first thing Nami saw before the rest of her poured in. Shii, the eldest daughter as well as the one who actually wants to hurt her dear brother. The woman sharpened her knives as well as any sharp object, and even as the girl's eyes glanced Shii's body the woman seemed all clear. "Morning Shii, sleep well? Or were those watermelons giving you a rough time." she snickerd a bit at her own comment but she was already fuming inside by how all her sisters get so close to her brother. She always thought it was going to be him and her but if these two chested woman kept butting in than her dreams were shot.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 am
User Image

Shii let go of Zola's neck and squished her chest together curiously. "They're not THAT big, are they?" she asked no one in particular. "And I slept fine no thanks to your squealing,Nami," Shii said, yawning.

((Yuu is the violent one btw. Shii is just in love with Zola and is very secrative. Direct quote "The oldest girl has an obsession with him, loving him with all her heart but fearing him knowing. She is the shy one about it, and if he ever found out about her love for him she may end up killing him."))  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff