Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 pm
Random Nobody 13
Silent~Wolf~Demon

((I don't think it can either. So yes, call this one finished and how would you like the other one to start up? Like any specifics?))

((I have no idea how the next one could start. If they had children, that would make it simpler to start, but they don't. Maybe her wanting children or just bringing it up?))

((That would be interesting. Should it take place in Darkstar's dwellings?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:09 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon
Random Nobody 13
Silent~Wolf~Demon

((I don't think it can either. So yes, call this one finished and how would you like the other one to start up? Like any specifics?))

((I have no idea how the next one could start. If they had children, that would make it simpler to start, but they don't. Maybe her wanting children or just bringing it up?))

((He's a war-monger by the way, so at the moment he has no dwelling XD)) He'll likely move in someplace after this war is over, but until then, he wants his fun. Does she have a house type deal?))  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:13 pm
Random Nobody 13
Silent~Wolf~Demon
Random Nobody 13
Silent~Wolf~Demon

((He's a war-monger by the way, so at the moment he has no dwelling XD)) He'll likely move in someplace after this war is over, but until then, he wants his fun. Does she have a house type deal?))

((I almost forgot about the war xD But she does. It's just a simple spacious cave with different main rooms that branch off in the beginning, but deeper in there's a maze of tunnels. The main front is done up in a lavish, but gothic style lol. Lots of crimsons, blues, and purples. I just haven't updated much information about Sweets yet xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:30 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon
Random Nobody 13

((I almost forgot about the war xD But she does. It's just a simple spacious cave with different main rooms that branch off in the beginning, but deeper in there's a maze of tunnels. The main front is done up in a lavish, but gothic style lol. Lots of crimsons, blues, and purples. I just haven't updated much information about Sweets yet xD))

((Then I guess he can visit her one evening after a long battle and she can bring it up? He'd get pissed at her and either she could get pissed back or convince him to give her what she wants. Either way, good rp. 3nodding ))  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:46 pm
Random Nobody 13
Silent~Wolf~Demon
Random Nobody 13

((Then I guess he can visit her one evening after a long battle and she can bring it up? He'd get pissed at her and either she could get pissed back or convince him to give her what she wants. Either way, good rp. 3nodding ))

(( The Talk Here's the link to it :3))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces