Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
---Forgotten Friendship--- (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi as a bit startled at the sudden voice but she smiled happily. "M-morning, Michel. Let's see.." she said and pulled a piece of paper from her skirt pocket and looked up at it her bracelet shinning once more. "I'm in class 2-B and my elective is music." she said reading the small sheet of paper.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael smiled and saw the bracelet again paying it no mind at the moment mainly because his mind was on several different things "Cool I got the same" he said with a wide smile and started seeing the school come into view "There's the school" he said pointing to the building

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:28 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi smiled seeing the building. "Great! This way I only need one person to show me around." she said giggling. Izumi seemed to have lightened up a bit to him, she had a haunting feeling that she had seen him somewhere before.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael walked inside the building with her with a small laugh "yeah it'll be fun come on I'll show you the way to class" he said as he grabbed her hand to make sure she didn't get lost in the giant crowd of students as they walked

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:58 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi blushed as he grabbed her hand and she allowed him to lead her to their classroom. She avoided the contact of other students int he crowd as much as possible till she let a hand on her hip that started to stay there. Izumi's shy and innocent face lite up with rage as she pulled her hand from Michel's grip and punched the guy that was reaching or her butt. "Keep your tentacles of me you perv!" she screamed at him. One thing that didn't change was her anger and violent rage.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:14 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Candice Cakes

User Image
When Izumi pulled away from him he turned around and grabbed her hand again before she got lost in the crowd "Hey what happened there?" he asked sense he didn't see what she did to the guy or why

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:19 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi blushed again and she shook her head, "Just some pervert trying to grab my a**." she said as she let him lead to their classroom.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael laughed lightly "Yeah you might want to look out for them" he said then when they got to the class he smiled at her "Here we are. you think you remember how to get here?" he asked as they walked into the class

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi nodded and blushed looking down shyly as she walked into the class. Her name was on the board and she would have to introduce herself to the whole class. She sighed slightly dreading it and she nodded to him once more. "I might, I'll let you know if I get lost." she said to him giggling a bit as she waited at the front of the class for the teacher.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:58 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael smiled then sat in his seat by the window as the teacher walked in and looked at the class "Ok class first we have a new student today please introduce yourself" the teacher said as he sat at his desk

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi bowed to the class. "Hello, I am Izumi Lynx and I look forward to getting to know you all!" she said and then the teacher pointed her to an empty seat beside Michel and she took her seat and jumped into the lessons.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:40 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael smiled and started his work occasionally looking out the window until class ended he then walked out of the class and waited for Izumi

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi breezed through the lessons and she had made a few friends during breaks. She found out that kendo club met on Thursdays. She smiled knowing she had something to look forward to.She walked out o the class not expecting to see Michel.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:04 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael looked at Izumi coming out of the class and smiled "Wanna head home Izumi?"

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi blushed and she jumped a little before smiling at Michel. "Sure." she said shyly and began walking beside him heading out of the school. The feeling of knowing him somewhere had been on her mind all day and Izumi looked at him moving the hair from her face, "Hey..have we met before?" she asked him suddenly.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff