Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:58 am
"Yeah. Things are going good. Haven't had a brawl in the town marketplace in a while." S.M. chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:47 pm
Dust smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, that's cool... Better than my situation." He said, adjusting a metal talon on his right hand middle finger.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:04 pm
"What's that?" S.M. asked, motioning towards the talon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:31 pm
Dust looked at Swift oddly. "What? This?" He asked, holding out his hand much like a girl would examine her fingernails. "It's a metal talon. Like it? I think it's cool."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:02 pm
"Well... what's it for?" S.M. asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 pm
Dust began to descend the staircase with Swift. "It's for accessorizing. Like how some people have vanity license plates ore belt buckles that have sparkly designs on it; its just there for the hell of it." He smiled. "You don't know about these?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:41 pm
"Erm... how often do I get to go on an evening stroll down to the mall to visit the local Hot Topic?" S.M. asked sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 pm
Dust started to laugh. "Hot Topic!! That's funny! Hoho, no... I got this from Draid. The ones at Hot Topic are cheap and copper. This one wraps ALL THE WAY around, and it latches on better. I'm thinking of getting all five and then a fingerless gauntlet and turn it into a war gauntlet or something..." He sighed. "Aww, who am I kidding? I'm no good in a fight. I have no experience or NOTHING. I'm inexperienced, unemployed, have no powers, and the only thing I have for living is the royal palace, and that's because I was a nice guy to the right people! I can't really do anything." He ran a hand through his hair. "But I don't need to trouble you, man. Not only do you have a kingdom to run, but you have a pregnant wife too."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:57 pm
S.M. sighed. "Yeah. These next couple of months are gonna be hectic. But it'll all be worth it to see the my beautiful baby once it's all over!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:20 pm
Spyke sighs and calms down a bit. "Don't forget...Frost will go through her mood swings during her pregnancy." "Have you forgotten what she is like when she goes nuts...."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm
"Yes... I'm aware of what she'll be like the next few months and I have no plan on how to get around that. I figure I'll just take the beatings. What hurts me only make me stronger!" S.M. said.

It's now month 5. The baby has been confirmed as a boy, and it's quickly growing. Frost has definitely been suffering from the normal setbacks of pregnancy such as odd food cravings, late-night vomiting, drowsiness and... most recently... Mood swings.

S.M. walked through the castle, his duties for the day now complete, he was going to the dining hall to get dinner for himself and Frost, who, last he saw her, was still in bed. After picking up the tray with a bowl of fish stew for Frost and beef stew for him, he headed back to the bedroom. He opened the door hesitantly and walked in. "Hey, Frost? You awake? I brought dinner."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 pm
Spyke hides under his bed shaking in fear. "She is going to unleash a blizzard...i just know it..." ((Yes Spyke is scared of Frost...very scared.))  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 pm
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Frost hissed, throwing a snowball in S.M.'s face. She sat up slowly, throwing the torn up covers off of herself and going to the bathroom, where the sound of running water occured not too much later.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 am
S.M. sighed, knowing this wouldn't be easy. He walked over to the bathroom door and knocked lightly. "Frost? What're you doing in there?" He asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 am
"I'M TAKING A ******** BATH, WHAT DOES IT SOUND LIKE I'M DOING?!" Frost shouted in responce.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff