Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Schoolhouse Setup** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:39 pm
"You bet! We can't wait to see what kind of fun things you and Bonfire have planned for today!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Alright, settle down class." Cheerilee said over the chatter of the children, which quickly silenced. "Thank you. Now, as I'm sure you've all noticed by now, we have some special guests that are going to be with us for a while. I'd like you all to say hello to Mr. Bonfire and Ms. Autha Quill!" The class began to clap their hooves as Bonfire and Autha walked to the front of the class.

Bonfire looked out at the class and began to speak. "Hey everypony! It's great to be back! It's nice to see all these familiar faces as well as a few new ones!" Bonfire turned to Autha. "And I'm not alone this time. This is my fillyfriend, Autha. I'd like you to give her a warm welcome." There was a round of mixed "aww's" and "eww's" as the word "fillyfriend was mentioned, but eventually, everypony was clapping once more. Bonfire gently nudged Autha. "Go on, say something." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:32 am
Being the, ahem,wonderful public speaker that her was, Autha cleared her throat and said nervously, "H-hello, everypony! It is great to be here with you all! I hope that my, uh, our time here with you will be fun!" She turned to Bonfire and whispered, "W-was that acceptable?"
Appearently it was, since it earned a small cheer from the young audiance.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:28 pm
Bonfire nodded and gave Autha a smile. He walked to the side of the room with Autha and let Cheerilee have the floor again. "Alright, class. Today, we're going to be learning about the story behind Hearth's Warming! Now, first let's learn about our main characters. To start, we have the princess of the unicorns, Princess Platinum..."

"Now, first rule of fire safety..." Bonfire began, walking slowly back and forth across the front of the room. "STOP. DROP. AND ROLL!" Bonfire said, doing as he said while he was saying it, earning a laugh from the entire class. He got up and dusted himself off. "What is one way to prevent a fire from breaking loose?" he asked, looking into the class who's hooves all shot up. Bonfire pointed to a filly in the back who was waving her hoof enthusiastically.

((Here's where you can make your child character.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 pm
"Don't play with matches!" said the fillie with a curly pink mane. Autha chuckled at the simplicity, but found that she was at a loss for thought herself.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 pm
"Good!" Bonfire said. "Now, if there is a small fire in the house,what can you do to stop it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 pm
Autha grinned and stayed silent, waiting for a student to speak up. She loved how connected Bonfire was with the students, and she wanted to learn how she could be that way, too.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm
Bonfire was about to pick a raised hoof, but the bell for recess sounded and everypony bounded from their seats to the door. Bonfire laughed. "Well, so much for that!"

Cheerilee giggled along with Bonfire. "You two go out and watch the kids. I'll get things straightened up in here, okay?"

"Can do!" Bonfire walked over to Autha and nuzzled her. "Let's go play." Bonfire giggled. "Playing" wasn't a word he used often. But here, it was the norm to say it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:26 pm
"Play?" she asked Bonfire with a smile as they led the students outside. "And what, pray tell, do you have in mind?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:45 pm
((Alright, I'm making four very different ponies here. Let's see how long it takes me to screw something up...))

Lyle Fowl, a bright blue Pegasus with a whoopee cushion as his Cutie Mark, dumps a pale of water on top of a pink Earth Pony with a script on her flank named Sintre Stage.

Across the yard was an unusually large grey Earth Pony, named Feal Gold with a football Cutie Mark is picking on a white Unicorn trying reading a novel named Brook Wurm, her flank adorned with a pile of books.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:50 pm
(( whee ))

Autha noticed the four ponies, and she turned to Bonfire and said, "One moment, please." She trotted over to the unicorn who was trying to read and the gray pony beside her. Using her best authoritative voice, she said to them, "I-is there a problem here?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 pm
Feal jumped at the sudden appearance of the adult, and turned to her, "O-oh, um, n-no ma'am... R-right Ner- I mean... Uh, Snook?"

"It's Brook, and yes, there is a problem. This meat-head has the nerve to interrupt my reading and pick on me with no consideration of my feelings!" she announces, standing up and levitating her book into her saddlebag, and standing next to Autha.

"B-but... I was just kiddin!" he retorts.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:06 pm
Autha was, to put it nicely, always on the "Good Cop" side of the reel. She couldn't get very angry even if she tried, so she couldn't channel any sort of authority in her tone as she said, "Well, if that is so, then perhaps you can 'kid' with one of your other friends? One who does not mind being pestered?" She nudged Brook forward and said to Feal, "Now, would you please tell her that you are sorry?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 pm
Feal heard the change in her tone, and knew she couldn't do anything to him, "Haha! No!" he shouts, then runs off laughing to prey on another poor soul.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 pm
Autha felt absolutely horrible. "I-I apologize," she said to Brook, "I assure you that Miss Cheerilee will hear about this..."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:51 pm
Bonfire trotted over to the foal who was now soaking wet and the other one who was laughing at her. "Hey, hey, hey! What's going on here?!" he asked.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff