Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 am
ThisEmptySoul
Oh wow... seeing the benadryl reaction and combining that with the MJ reaction, I definitely see that you've got some kind of unique drug response system going on there.

Being underweight and/or anemic will definitely make one react more severely to all drugs and they have to take smaller doses because of that. And considering you've also got severe allergies {and having somewhat of an understanding of exactly what allergies are}, sounds to me like your body might be interpreting certain drugs/chemicals to be substances other than what they really are.

To my understanding, the way allergies work is that your immune system goes haywire because it's constantly attacking something that it interprets to be a disease, even if it's not actually a disease. If I'm wrong, I'm sure bandaidd is going to correct me since she knows a lot more about this stuff than I do rofl And probably would make me do more push-ups for being wrong crying

right... right... wrong... [it's the body attacking something it interprets to be an outside threat, not a disease, which can be an internal state of affairs, like emphysema or diabetes] ... right ... and wrong! [this is the sit-up thread!] You can start with one sit-up since it's been a while, I see. *pokes your tummy*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 am
crying I swear I did exercising most of last week!
*lays on back and does a sit up*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out