Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 pm
((In my mind, I base what all post should look like off what the first post looks like.... You wrote a metric ton.... and it's a little off-putting....))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm
((As the rules state, all I expect is at least 4-5 sentences. I always go a little nuts with the first post and then shorten my posts greatly as it goes on.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm
Valiant groaned as he awoke. He hated the steel bed he was forced to sleep in that night. His body ached. That's what you get for sleeping in the cheapest room of a hotel. He rolled off the cot and landed on the even harder steel floor, groaning louder. He stood up and made his way over to the mini-bathroom.

Half an hour later, outside at the lot entrance, a motorcycle burst out, flying into the air. The wheels split and began to spin, blades keeping the vehicle in the air. Val had signed out and showered and now headed to Amaya's. He wanted to go say Hi before he looked for a job to do today.

The wind ruffled his hair as he sped around the buildings at an altitude safely above people, but below average flying height. He had goggles keeping the wind from his hazel eyes as it stung his dark flesh with cold. His feet and tail didn't feel anything, though. He had fur covering those parts. Soon he was flying towards Amaya's door at break-neck speeds. Before he could crash into her, though, he pulled up, did a flip, and soared to a halt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:30 pm
Though Amaya was known for her superhuman speed and reflexes, she did not practice them anymore on a daily basis, and especially not so early in the morning. As Valiant came tear towards Amaya's window, she stretched and yawned, only to be disturbed by Valiant's sudden presence as he landed in front of her.

"There a reason you're here so early?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she looked at him. He had startled her for a moment, but she was quick enough to realize he wasn't an enemy and to stay her hand. Amaya wasn't a morning person, and she was only up now because she could no longer sleep.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 pm
((i was going to turn up before i reached your window and continue with some tricks before settling...))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 pm
((Well like my first post said, she was already heading out the door. ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Dante walked into town, his straw hat covering his face as he walked through the streets, sword at his side and knife tucked away in his sleeve. I need to find the rest of them before they disappear or try and hide behind this new government of theirs. Dante thought to himself as he wandered through the slums. Before he looked for any of his targets, he intended to find the one person who had tried to stand by him, well at least before the first killing. "Excuse me sir, would you happen to know where I can find a certain swordsman? I'm looking for a woman actually, I don't know what she goes by now though." Dante said simply, waiting for the passerby to answer his question.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 pm
((ill edit mine then, but im not crashing into you...period))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 pm
((Alright fine whatever. Lemme know when you're done editing then so I can edit.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 pm
((Either way, can we get an answer to my question? sweatdrop ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 pm
((I was trying to figure out who you were asking...do you just want me to play some random dude?.... confused ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 pm
((.... And our story starts in the slums.... where the other three characters are.... where my character lives nowhere near.... Maybe I can manage?))

Nido sat on the couch in the living room of her old apartment. She sipped on a cup of coffee and stared blankly at a broken television set. Blech.... I keep drinking this stuff day after day, but I haven't liked it from the beginning.... So why do I do it? She closed her eyes and thought hard about why she kept drinking the disgusting dark beverage. Her teeth chattered a bit as she remembered how her mother used to love the very same brand of coffee that she was currently drinking, sometimes even having up to six cups. Nido wasn't sure whether to smile at the memory of her mother or to cry from the memory of her loss.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm
Maya Freana
((I was trying to figure out who you were asking...do you just want me to play some random dude?.... confused ))

((Maybeh emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:45 am
((*Shrug* Sorries.... sweatdrop ))

The man raised an eyebrow and looked to Dante. "Well, the only woman swordsman I've known to return to the slums after the war was Amaya. Ice blue eyes that could break stone? A scar on her back? If that's the woman you're looking for, she doesn't live too far from here." He offered, pointing down the street. "Only about two or three more blocks that way."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am
Val shrugged as his bike settled. He turned off the engines and swung his leg over. As he stood straight, he stood strong. Any less would mean weakness and as a warrior, he could not allow it. Even if he didn't kill. "I had a rough night. Though, by the way you look, you had worse." He sheepishly smiled.

He held his arm out for her to take so they could walk. A tease really. He didn't expect the stern female to take his arm.
"So where were you heading today?" It was his attempted at small talk with the woman. She hasn't been the same sense the war. At least she calmed down after it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff