Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
Ponies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rememberance1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:19 pm
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Love mlp:fim!!

Here I was, thinking that this thread was pretty much dead. Lol. Yeah, ponies are awesome~ Can't wait for season three to come out! Hope it comes out soon... I'm out of ponyluv and I already scanned through 1.5m words worth of fanfics and 2 gigs worth of media on them. D:

Lol i just stuff my ipod full of pony fan songs...XD i really hope they have a really awsome start to season 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OxA30blWdU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
This is a fake ad for the 3rd season but it seems soon belivable and hilarious!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

Here I was, thinking that this thread was pretty much dead. Lol. Yeah, ponies are awesome~ Can't wait for season three to come out! Hope it comes out soon... I'm out of ponyluv and I already scanned through 1.5m words worth of fanfics and 2 gigs worth of media on them. D:

Lol i just stuff my ipod full of pony fan songs...XD i really hope they have a really awsome start to season 3.
This is a fake ad for the 3rd season but it seems soon belivable and hilarious!!

Mmm, I guess it is sort of believeable. They do tend to start off the season with some huge crisis and end with a party. Lol. Though, my main hopes for season 3 is more luna~ Still hate how they changed her from season 1 to season 2... Never really quite understood why they did that.  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

rememberance1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:35 pm
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

Mmm, I guess it is sort of believeable. They do tend to start off the season with some huge crisis and end with a party. Lol. Though, my main hopes for season 3 is more luna~ Still hate how they changed her from season 1 to season 2... Never really quite understood why they did that.

Wait how'd they change luna...?!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

You didn't notice!? Luna appears in season one, episode two for a short period of time (like 5-10secs when she yells "I'm sorry!" and nuzzles celestia). She doesn't make a reappearance until season two; however, during that time... something... happened... to change her style. Not too sure why they did it but S1 Luna has a lighter coat and solid skyblu-ish mane while S2 Luna sports a darker coat, is taller, and her mane is in the same etheral whoosh fashion like celestia's mare and is a lot darker in color. No clue how she went from cute and adorable to fierce and sorta manly with her shout voice. Plus, in my opinion, S2 Luna's voice actor doesn't seem to fit very well and it makes Luna kind of awkward sometimes which makes me sad. Bet if you ask them (Hasbro) they'll reply something like "Oh, it's because Luna in season one was sealed into the moon when she was younger. After being rescued, the time being sealed into the moon caught up with her so she had a rapid aging process." Me: "Well damn, that is rapid if she can grow from Applebloom age to near Celestia's age in just a couple of months." (whispers to others: It's just Hasbro's way to cover up their faux pas cause they couldn't take S1 Luna's cuteness) But yeah. :3  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

rememberance1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

You didn't notice!? Luna appears in season one, episode two for a short period of time (like 5-10secs when she yells "I'm sorry!" and nuzzles celestia). She doesn't make a reappearance until season two; however, during that time... something... happened... to change her style. Not too sure why they did it but S1 Luna has a lighter coat and solid skyblu-ish mane while S2 Luna sports a darker coat, is taller, and her mane is in the same etheral whoosh fashion like celestia's mare and is a lot darker in color. No clue how she went from cute and adorable to fierce and sorta manly with her shout voice. Plus, in my opinion, S2 Luna's voice actor doesn't seem to fit very well and it makes Luna kind of awkward sometimes which makes me sad. Bet if you ask them (Hasbro) they'll reply something like "Oh, it's because Luna in season one was sealed into the moon when she was younger. After being rescued, the time being sealed into the moon caught up with her so she had a rapid aging process." Me: "Well damn, that is rapid if she can grow from Applebloom age to near Celestia's age in just a couple of months." (whispers to others: It's just Hasbro's way to cover up their faux pas cause they couldn't take S1 Luna's cuteness) But yeah. :3

Oh yeah the color change..forgot about that. Well i think its more like they couldnt use the orignal luna cause it belonged to lauren faust or something and the new director ha to create a new color scheme and such...and well its a kids show...kids dont notice changes in details  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 pm
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

Oh yeah the color change..forgot about that. Well i think its more like they couldnt use the orignal luna cause it belonged to lauren faust or something and the new director ha to create a new color scheme and such...and well its a kids show...kids dont notice changes in details

I don't think it's anything about ownership because Lauren Faust did work on the project as well (as a creative consult) so technically she does have somewhat of a control over what is created. Think it was 'cause they couldn't use little Luna for anything bigger than that section in season 1 and had to go through a large character rework before they can place her in another episode again. I know kids won't notice the different, well at least some of them won't, but it still frustrates me because I really liked the first Luna~ I mean it was like her personality did a complete 180 from season 1 to 2. First she was a shy little mare then she goes into over confident and had a pretty dry humor, plus angers quickly. (not too sure those are accurate discriptions~ but yeah) It just felt like they could have done more explaining on why they changed her style and pretty much her character in general, plus there were still some stuff they could've done with little luna.  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

rememberance1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:32 pm
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

I don't think it's anything about ownership because Lauren Faust did work on the project as well (as a creative consult) so technically she does have somewhat of a control over what is created. Think it was 'cause they couldn't use little Luna for anything bigger than that section in season 1 and had to go through a large character rework before they can place her in another episode again. I know kids won't notice the different, well at least some of them won't, but it still frustrates me because I really liked the first Luna~ I mean it was like her personality did a complete 180 from season 1 to 2. First she was a shy little mare then she goes into over confident and had a pretty dry humor, plus angers quickly. (not too sure those are accurate discriptions~ but yeah) It just felt like they could have done more explaining on why they changed her style and pretty much her character in general, plus there were still some stuff they could've done with little luna.

Season 1 luna was adorable, and i agree with you on the complete 180 of her personality..oh that just made me think of something i watched a whiel back. Do you know about the parody "friendship is Witchcraft"? Becaus the way they do luna in that episode seems more realitic than anythingelse  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:05 pm
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

Season 1 luna was adorable, and i agree with you on the complete 180 of her personality..oh that just made me think of something i watched a whiel back. Do you know about the parody "friendship is Witchcraft"? Becaus the way they do luna in that episode seems more realitic than anythingelse

Mmm, I've saw it on youtube but I never actually seen the videos. Been too busy these days with school and other stuff that I don't really spend my time on youtube other than listening to music. Kind of glad that there are fandoms built around both styles of Luna and not just the new Luna, who was shown more.
P.S You should totally go to tumblr and read the Moonstuck webcomic~ It's pretty amusing at times, though it gets repetitive.  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

rememberance1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:17 pm
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

Mmm, I've saw it on youtube but I never actually seen the videos. Been too busy these days with school and other stuff that I don't really spend my time on youtube other than listening to music. Kind of glad that there are fandoms built around both styles of Luna and not just the new Luna, who was shown more.
P.S You should totally go to tumblr and read the Moonstuck webcomic~ It's pretty amusing at times, though it gets repetitive.

Hm yeah school is always in the way of everything. But yeah it seems as though the majority of the parodies ive seen has gone more with the season 1 luna than the season2 one.
And is moonstuck a mix between homestuck and luna?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:24 pm
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1
Alicia_Atroce
rememberance1

Hm yeah school is always in the way of everything. But yeah it seems as though the majority of the parodies ive seen has gone more with the season 1 luna than the season2 one.
And is moonstuck a mix between homestuck and luna?

Hmm, yeah the creator did say something about it being sorta like homestuck. It's pretty much Luna's adventures during her time on the moon~! It's also a command thread too, so people just request a command and the dude or dudette draws it. There's aslo another web comic dub'd Ask the Cutie Mark Crusaders, which ain't bad but doesn't have much updates currently. *has spent too much time on deviantart looking at ponies*  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm
My girlfriend loves MLP. I'm like... >.>
I just hope she doesn't try a conversation about them, I don't know their names or anything.
Except she looooooooves Twilight the purple pony. I know that. :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 pm
Emerald Zombie
I just hope she doesn't try a conversation about them, I don't know their names or anything.

MLP is awesome! You tried watching it or are you just >.>...? 'Cause most people I talked to that goes like that usually don't watch it. But yeah~ Twilight is awesome and creepy :3! Well, everyone of them is creepy... to a point.  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:22 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Emerald Zombie

MLP is awesome! You tried watching it or are you just >.>...? 'Cause most people I talked to that goes like that usually don't watch it. But yeah~ Twilight is awesome and creepy :3! Well, everyone of them is creepy... to a point.

Never watched it. >.< Maybe one day she can watch it with me. :3 Because if I leave that decision in my hands. It won't get done. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:33 pm
Emerald Zombie
Alicia_Atroce
Emerald Zombie

Never watched it. >.< Maybe one day she can watch it with me. :3 Because if I leave that decision in my hands. It won't get done. xD

Yeah, I know how ya feel and pretty much everyone too lol. Procrastination rules the world! If it wasn't so busy putting it off ;D.  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm
I started watching recently, I'm not far at all because I have to watch on the computer but so far it's really good. My favorite is Applejack. 3nodding

Chatting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff