Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Top Hat Gang

Back to Guilds

Have a tophat? Join us 

Tags: tophat, yosoydame, Jesus, clothing, random 

Reply ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Contests ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banner Slam ~~~~~~~~~~
!!!The Mother's Day Slam!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeductiveBleu

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm
i loved my mother very much, she passed away last year due to a car accident. she was like my blanket... she was always there for me no matter what. I stay strong for her because i know thats what she would want. i visit her grave every chance i get... and i will visit her on mothers day. i miss her dearly and if i could have one wish it would be that i would have died in that car accident and not her. id give anything to have her back... she taught me right from wrong, and she taught me to be the woman i am today. i had alot of respect for her because since my father isnt around she did anything she could to keep that off my mind and make me happy. when i become a mother the gift i think would be best is the love from my kids, i will strive to be a wonderful as my mother was. she was the best mom a child could ever ask for. I love you mom and you are always in my heart <3 and i cant wait til the day i get to be re-united with you once again! Rest In Peace.... i know you are always here by my side because i feel your presence.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 pm
yosoydame
So This is going to be worth 250k
Last time you guys pretty much just answered my questions, so i'm going to make this a little more broad.

1: Tell me about your mother, do you love her? Why/why not? This could be very heart breaking or very loving in both retrospects you could win smile .
2: What have you done for your Mom?
3: What has she done for you?
4: Are you a mother? How is it like to raise little kids such as ourselves?
5: Whats the best gift you would want to receive as a mother. I will include "father" because i don't think i'm going to do a fathers day slam. ^_^

Good luck people

Sorry for the very late post. I had forgot all about this when I read it last month...

Well this whole thing goes out for my Mom and My Grandma (Grammy)!! heart biggrin

1.) My Mom and my Grammy are awesome and I love them very much. I love them because they are both strong, smart, wise, and loving christian women. My Grammy is an Evangelist, widow, and she lives in a farm. My Grammy use to be a nurse.
My mom a is single mother. She use to be the head Usher and Sunday School teacher at my old Church and I used to be there help her as well (we agreed to help the church for a few years, but we end up serving for 4 years). After I moved out, her YMCA friends invited her to come to their church and she went to an new church. My mom also likes to visit any Nursing homes and volunteer to take care of the elderly.

2.) I use to help my mom help my brother with school classwork. I would help her pay some of the bills. I would cut the grass and rake them for my Mom and Grammy before Mother's day. My Grammy is a diabetic and she unable to walk in her fast pace as she use to. Lot of times I like to help her cross the road to the other side and carry the groceries for her.

3.) When I was in elementary school my mom was sick for a few weeks and my Grammy had to take good care of me and my brother at her house. Mom use to help me shop at discount/Goodwill type stores to get a real good bargain. We use to go to this one mall to only get their best tasting pretzels and then we would go to Chick-fil-a to get nuggets, waffle fries and their best tasting lemonade.

4.) Uhhh....I help raise my kid brother and my little cousins when I was growing up. Oh, Wait a minute... you ask "Are you a mother?" No.

5.) Well since you put it that way... I would like to get a good wod of cash or a check in the mail....or some candy, but that would not make me happy. The best gift would be TLC.

Thanks and God Bless. Oh Everyone have a Happy Mother's Day.  

0NaraShikamaru

18,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150

x_Supreme_Uzumaki_Blitz_x

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 pm
Xx_RainbowSkye_xX
i loved my mother very much, she passed away last year due to a car accident. she was like my blanket... she was always there for me no matter what. I stay strong for her because i know thats what she would want. i visit her grave every chance i get... and i will visit her on mothers day. i miss her dearly and if i could have one wish it would be that i would have died in that car accident and not her. id give anything to have her back... she taught me right from wrong, and she taught me to be the woman i am today. i had alot of respect for her because since my father isnt around she did anything she could to keep that off my mind and make me happy. when i become a mother the gift i think would be best is the love from my kids, i will strive to be a wonderful as my mother was. she was the best mom a child could ever ask for. I love you mom and you are always in my heart <3 and i cant wait til the day i get to be re-united with you once again! Rest In Peace.... i know you are always here by my side because i feel your presence.
crying tht was beatiful u deserve to win idc thank u for tht wonderful story crying  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Contests ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banner Slam ~~~~~~~~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff